1. Neff Yacht Sales777 South East 20th Street , Suite 100Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, United StatesToll-free: 866-440-3836Toll-free: 866-440-3836Tel: 954.530.3348Tel: 954.530.3348Sales@NeffYachtSales.comSales@NeffYachtSales.comPhoto 1Hatteras Convertible Sport FishermanHatteras Convertible Sport Fisherman• Year: 2001• Price: $ 569,000• Location: Delivered to , FL,United States• Hull Material: Fiberglass• Fuel Type: Diesel• YachtWorld ID: 2310598• Condition: Usedhttp://www.NeffYachtSales.comShe is in immaculate condition! Just had bottom painted and major service on the engines. This is aturn-key boat!This 55’ Hatteras Convertible is tournament ready. The huge cockpit has a transom fish box and aextremely functional tackle center. Inside are 3 staterooms with a gorgeous salon that will make youforget you are on a Sportfish. She had a total refit in 2007/08 with completely new comprehensiveelectronics and a new paint job as well as a new satellite TV system installed in 2010. This vessel hassomething for everyone and is sure to make the entire family happy.Currently located in Venice, LAYACHT BROKER Michael ZaidanYACHT BROKER Michael ZaidanMichael grew up on Cass Lake, outside of Detroit, Michigan, where he began boating with his father,who was an avid fisherman. His passion for boating and fishing was installed at a young age, and onlyintensified when Michael moved to South Florida in 1995, where he instantly got hooked on scubadiving and spear fishing. Michael has over 15 years’ experience in the sales field and enjoys creatingand maintaining long term relationships with his clients. With his ability to connect with clients, andpassion for boating, Michael sought out a career in yacht sales, where could put his professional andpersonal experiences together. Michaels qualities of honesty and ethical behavior combined with hissuperior negotiating skills will make you feel confident every step of the way.He can assist you with a free complete market report or offer sold boat data on any Yacht. If you don’tsee what you’re looking for just give him a call or an email and he can find it for you quickly.
2. • CellCell +1.954.655.4955+1.954.655.4955• Office –Office – 954.330.3348954.330.3348• Fax –Fax – 954.333.2636954.333.2636• Email -Email - Michael@NeffYachtSales.comMichael@NeffYachtSales.com• Website -Website - www.NeffYachtSales.comwww.NeffYachtSales.comSo you have made the decision to buy a yacht. Now its time to make an even bigger decision andchoose the right brokerage. Whether you are moving up in size, moving down in size or a first time boatbuyer it is important to get the right support. Buying a vessel is a big decision, so having trust andconfidence in your yacht broker is key.Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:Builder/DesignerBuilder/DesignerBuilder: HatterasDesigner: HatterasDimensionsDimensionsCruising Speed: 28 kn Cruising Speed RPM: 1950 LOA: 55 ft 2 inBeam: 17 ft 4 in Max Draft: 5 ft 4 in Displacement: 74000 lbEnginesEnginesNumber of Engines: 2 Engine Make: Twin IBCaterpillar DieselsEngine Model: 3412EEngine Hours: 1130TankageTankageFresh Water Tanks Capacity: 200 gal Holding Tank Capacity: 100 galEnginesEnginesTotal Power: 1400
3. TanksTanksFuel: 1,320 g.Deck EquipmentDeck Equipment• Stainless hand and grab rails• Stainless stanchions• Fiberglass bow pulpit• Integrated stainless with stainless anchor roller• Transom gate and door• Flybridge ladder• Murray Brothers pedestal with Navigator helm seat• Two Rupp Triple Spreader, One Rupp Center Rigger• (7) Rod holders in Flybridge Handrail, (4) in Super Structure, (4) in Cockpit Caprail• Cockpit Tackle Center integrated with (6) drawers• Maxwell Wildcat / Capstan anchor windlass• Fortress FX55 with 3/16" Chain Lead and 3/4" Nylon Rode• Single Station Hynautic Hydraulic steering with Mathers electronic, single lever, controlsNavigation EquipmentNavigation Equipment• 6” Ritchie compass• B&G Hydra 2000 sea water temperature• Northstar 972 GPS, Garmin 3206 GPS• Northstar 972, Garmin 3206 plotter• Simrad AP25 autopilot• Rudder angle indicator in autopilot• B&G Hydra 2000 speed log• Furuno NavNet 72 Miles radar• ACR spotlight with URP-102 Point Pad• B&G Hydra 2000 Depth Sounder• Furuno NavNet Depth Recorder• Glendenning Engine Synchronizer• Bennett Trim Tabs• Standard Horizon GX2360S VHF, Standard Horizon Matrix VHF• Hanse Engine Monitoring System with Two Waterproof Cameras• 8” Chrome Ships Bell• Dual Trumpet Electric/Air Horn• Two VHF, Television, Satellite Television, Two GPS Antennas• Caterpillar Engine Monitoring Computers• Engine Monitoring Gauges• Hatteras Ships Monitoring System• Garmin GLD30 Marine Weather Satellite Receiver• Sea-Tel Coastal 18 Satellite Television System
4. EntertainmentEntertainment• 32" Sony Bravia LCD TV• 20" Sony Wega TV• Denon DVM-1835 DVD Player• Denon AVR-2106 AM/FM Stereo Receiver• Speakers: (4) in Main Salon, (2) Sony in Cockpit, (2) Sony on Flybridge, (2) in Starboard• Guest Cabin, (2) in Master Cabin, (2) in Forward Guest Cabin• (2) DirecTV Satellite Receivers• Dynamic Entertainment System MX3000• Remote Control in Main Salon• Metrik MDP-238 DVD/CD/MP3 Player in Master Cabin• Onkyo IPod Docking Station in Master Cabin• XM Satellite RadioGalley (Forward of Main Salon Port Side)Galley (Forward of Main Salon Port Side)• Corian countertops• Whirlpool 4-burner electric stove top• Shut-Off for Stove• Vent Blower above unit• Sharp Carousel R-1850A Microwave• Two Drawer Sub-Zero 700BR Refrigerator, Two Drawer Sub-Zero 700BF Freezer• U-Line Ice Maker• Corian Sink• In-Sink Erator Garbage Disposal• Whirlpool Compactor• Whirlpool Over and Under Washer/DryerSafety EquipmentSafety Equipment• (6) Adult Type I Life Jackets• Life Ring• Throw Cushion• Life Raft• ACR 406 MHz EPIRB• First Aid Kit• Rules of the Road Book• (3) Smoke Detectors• Waste Management Plan (Required for US Documented Vessels Over 40’)• USCG Oil Pollution Placard• USCG Garbage Disposal Placard• Warning Illegal Drugs Placard• (3) 2 1/2 lb. Amerex ABC Dry Chemical Portable Fire Extinguishers• (2) 2 1/2 lb. Kidde Portable Fire Extinguishers• ABC Dry Chemical Disposable• Kidde Fenwal Halon 1301
5. Mechanical EquipmentMechanical Equipment• Fresh Water Engine Cooling System• Fresh Water and Salt Water Wash downs• Primary – Twin Racor, Secondary – Twin Caterpillar Fuel Filters• Mechanical Fuel Pumps• (2) 24 Volt Alternators• Fiberglass Exhaust Silencer• Morse Cable Throttle and Clutch Controls• 3 1/2" Stainless Steel Propeller Shaft• Dripless Stuffing Box Seal• Bronze Single Main Struts• Rubber Cutlass Strut Bearings• (2) Federal Six Blade 44 x 77.01 Propellers• (2) 24 Volt Forced Air Engine Room Blowers• (3) Auto/Manual Bilge Pumps• Shower Sump• Cruisair 43,000 BTU Air Conditioning• (4) Air Conditioning Compressors• 20 Gallon Water Heater• Water Maker (800 GPD)• 115 Volt Pump Servicing Main Engines, Generator and Gears Oil Change System• Electric Pumps for Main Engines and Generator Fuel Primer System• 115 Volt Electric Fuel Transfer System• Mathers Clear Command Electronic Clutch Controllers• ROSF Back Flush• Water Filter System• Two Jefferson Electric Transformer• Caterpillar Engine Block Heaters• Well-X-Trol Expansion Tank• Head Hunter Remora Salt Water Wash down• Stay-Rite Fresh Water System• Onan Diesel generator• Fresh Water Engine Cooling System• Primary – Racor fuel filter• Secondary – Onan fuel filterElectricalElectrical• 120/240 Voltage• Thermoplastic Wiring• 24 Volt DC and 110 Volt AC• Bonding System Electrolysis Protection• Guest 2431 Battery Isolator• Battery Charger(s):• Charles C-Charger 5000 24 V / 50 Amp
6. • Main Engine(s): Eight 12 Volt for a 24 Volt System• Generator(s): 24 Volt off of Starboard Engine Bank• House: 24 Volt off of Main Engine Bank• Electronics: 24 Volt off of Main Engine BankAdditional EquipmentAdditional Equipment• 125 Volt - 250 Volt / 50 Amp Glendenning Cablemaster on Starboard Side of Cockpit• 250 Volt / 50 Amp Shore Power Fitting on Port Side of Cockpit• Two 250 Volt / 50 Amp Shore Power Cords• 250 Volt / 50 Amp to Dryer Plug Shore Power Adapter• Telephone / Television Shore Power Cord• Telephone / Television Shore Power Fitting on Port Side of Cockpit• Dockside Water Fitting on Port Side of Cockpit• Dometic EIG00SC-D-230 Eskimo Ice Machine in Engine Room with Cockpit Discharge• Three Deepsea THSLB-150-B 150 Watt Under-Water Lights• Integrated Bench Seating with Storage and Insulated Ice Box in Flybridge• Integrated Radio Box at Flybridge Helm• Integrated Navigational Electronics Pad with Electric Motor at Flybridge Helm• Integrated Tackle Center with Six Drawers, Bait Prep Station with Sink and Cruisair KR025Freezer in Cockpit• Integrated Storage at Starboard Side Cockpit Bulkhead• Integrated Fish Boxes in Cockpit Sole and Transom Caprail• Murray Brothers Fighting Chair with Rocket Launcher in Cockpit• Settee with Storage in Galley• Leather Sofa with Storage in Main Salon• Teak and Holly Flooring in Galley and Heads• Twin Aft Spreader Lights• Navigational “RED” Lighting at FlybridgeDisclaimerDisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant theaccuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents,or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offeredsubject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.