104 broward 1989 for sale neff yacht sales - inactiveDocument Transcript
Neff Yacht Sales777 South East 20th Street , Suite 100Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, United StatesToll-free: 866-440-3836Toll-free: 866-440-3836Tel: 954.530.3348Tel: 954.530.3348Sales@NeffYachtSales.comSales@NeffYachtSales.comBroward Cockpit MYBroward Cockpit MY• Year: 1989• Price: $ 599,000• Location: Key West, FL,United States• Hull Material: Aluminum• Fuel Type: Diesel• YachtWorld ID: 2452502• Condition: Usedhttp://www.NeffYachtSales.comThe lowest priced 100+ yacht in the country currently on the market! You will not find anotheropportunity to purchase a yacht of this size for this incredibly low price!This very fast Broward Cockpit Motor Yacht with Detroit 16V92s that allow her to cruise at 17 knotswith a 20-knot top end speed. She offers a great deal of outdoor areas in an oversized aft deck andample fore deck seating, giving her excellent chartering potential. Easy to view in the Florida Keys.YACHT BROKER Michael ZaidanYACHT BROKER Michael ZaidanMichael grew up on Cass Lake, outside of Detroit, Michigan, where he began boating with his father,who was an avid fisherman. His passion for boating and fishing was installed at a young age, and onlyintensified when Michael moved to South Florida in 1995, where he instantly got hooked on scubadiving and spear fishing. Michael has over 15 years’ experience in the sales field and enjoys creatingand maintaining long term relationships with his clients. With his ability to connect with clients, andpassion for boating, Michael sought out a career in yacht sales, where could put his professional andpersonal experiences together. Michaels qualities of honesty and ethical behavior combined with hissuperior negotiating skills will make you feel confident every step of the way.He can assist you with a free complete market report or offer sold boat data on any Yacht. If you don’tsee what you’re looking for just give him a call or an email and he can find it for you quickly.
• CellCell +1.954.655.4955+1.954.655.4955• Toll Free –Toll Free – 866.440.3836866.440.3836• Fax –Fax – 954.333.2636954.333.2636• Email -Email - Michael@NeffYachtSales.comMichael@NeffYachtSales.com• Website -Website - www.NeffYachtSales.comwww.NeffYachtSales.comSo you have made the decision to buy a yacht. Now its time to make an even bigger decision and choose theright brokerage. Whether you are moving up in size, moving down in size or a first time boat buyer it is importantto get the right support. Buying a vessel is a big decision, so having trust and confidence in your yacht broker iskey.DimensionsDimensionsCruising Speed: 17 kn Max Speed: 23 kn LOA: 104 ftLWL: 100 ft Beam: 20 ft Max Draft: 6 ft 6 inDisplacement: 48 lbEnginesEnginesNumber of Engines: 2 Engine Make: Detroits Engine Model: 16V92TankageTankageFuel Tanks Capacity: 9300galFresh Water TanksCapacity: 800 galHolding Tank Capacity: 700galDisclaimerDisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant theaccuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents,or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offeredsubject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.DecksDecksTopsidesTopsides• Aluminum swim platform
• Swim ladder brackets(port)• Transom step (starboard)• Brackets for a boarding ladder (port and starboard)• Dockside water connections (port and starboard)• Waste outlet (starboard)• 9-step Tide Ride boarding rampDecks and SuperstructuresDecks and Superstructures• Horizontal grab rails above and below salon windows• Stainless steel rail stanchions and handrails on teak cap rails• Boarding area (port and starboard)• Water fill starboard on cap rail• Diesel fill (port and starboard)• Boat hook port• Overhead courtesy lights (port and starboard)• Courtesy lights above windows (three port and three starboard)• Triple horn trumpets port on superstructure overhang• Spring cleats (three port and three starboard)• Snaps for forward windshield privacy cover and side window privacy covers• Navigation lights (port and starboard)• (3) wheelhouse windshield wipers• Hubbell telephone/cable television shore side connector, starboard• Freshwater wash down port below• Sun lounge• Stainless steel gas grill with side burnerForward DeckForward Deck• Anchor roller• Forfjord 250-lb. anchor with 300 of chain• Galley Maid 40 anchor windlass with wildcat, starboard and capstan port and on top, twodeck switches and chain lock• Flagstaff and holder, center-line at bow with flood light at base• Fore deck hatch, centerline with cover• Bow cleats (port and starboard)• Freshwater outlet port• Quartz light at bow• Bow seat/sun lounge with cushions and cover• (2) stereo speakers• (4) deck courtesy lights• Snaps for privacy covers to all windowsBoat DeckBoat Deck• Switlik 10-person life raft in canister
• MarQuipt davit and winches• Automatic boom lifts 2,000-lb.capacity, Marinco 50-amp 125/250 volt outlet and Hubbellconnection• Hatch to aft deck ladder• (2) 24" life rings• Stainless steel gas grill with side burnerEngine Room/ MechanicalEngine Room/ Mechanical• (2) 33-lb. halon 1301 cylinders• (3) Racor filters to each engine with vacuum gauges and water alarms• Racor filter to each generator• Alco dirt alarm filter to stabilizer system• (2) 110-volt engine room blowers• Cummins 65 KW generator• (2) stabilizer fin actuator units• 110-volt macerator holding tank• Discharge pump with vacuum switch• (2) CI 12340A battery chargers (S/N #12848, #13990)• Holding tank diverter valve for overboard or deck discharge• Bow thruster hydraulic reservoir tank• Tool chest with full complement of tools• Fuel tank sounding access• Freshwater outlet with hose• Glendinning synchronized unit• Manual fuel stripping pump to manifold for fuel transfer and filter priming• Fill Rite gallon meter to fuel 4a40BC dry chemical fire extinguisher (tag June 2005)• (2) 110-volt outlets• Fire alarm sensor• Halon fire system release sensor• Manual engine gauges, port and starboard include tachometers with hour meters:start/stopswitches, drive oil pressure, engine oil pressure, ammeter, water temperature• (2) High water alarm sensor switches• Stabilizer hydraulic power pump on each engine• Generator hour meters: (2) generator remote control panels, water temperature gauges, oilpressure guages, voltmeters, Hertz meters, start/stop/preheat switches, ammeters• (4) Vapor-proof battery cut-off switches• Emergency engine bilge pump diverter valves on port and starboard engine raw waterintakes• (2) Staco transformers• Pro-Tech dual wheel bench grinder• Work bench with vise• 12-volt batteries in covered battery boxes, (one port, one starboard, and four centerline)• (2) 5-ton air conditioning compressors
• (2)110-volt air conditioning raw water circulating pumps• 620-gallon holding tank• 50-gallon fresh lube oil tank under starboard engine with fill in starboard portholes• Approximately 50-gallon waste lube oil tank under port engine• 110-volt oil change pump to manifold for engines, generators, and transmissions• (2) Dayton 110-volt air compressors, each with 30-gallon storage tank, condensation filterand power tool take-off valve• (2) 110-volt automatic bilge pumps• 12-volt automatic bilge pump• Electric control panel with AC/DC voltmeter, AC/DC ammeters, frequency meter• Westinghouse DE250J clothes dryer• Frigidaire clothes washer• (2) Statco AVR24130 voltage regulators• Discharge of oil plaque• Waste discharge information plaque• (6) 110-volt florescent light fixtures• (2) DC light fixtures• Panasonic Hybrid telephone/intercom• Alfa Laval fuel water separator to fuel manifold located starboard forward• Hot water circulation pump starboard• Watermakers Inc. water maker with 1,350 hours on meter (approx. 2,000 gallons/day)• Chilled water circulation pump with spare• Spare water maker high pressure pump• (2) 100-amp power cord inlets• (1) 2-amp/Smarty• Pigtail reverse polarity connectorElectronicsElectronicsPilothouse ElectronicsPilothouse Electronics• Furuno 72-mile radar w/plotter• Simrad autopilot• Garmin 441• Garmin 5215 with 22” Screen• Yokogawa Gyro compass• B&G Speedlog• Bow thruster controls• Danforth compass• Standard hailer• (2) Sea 156 VHF radios• Sea 322 SSB radio• Datamarine distance & speed log• Dart Datamarine multi• Tank tender for fuel & watertanks• Broward safety system
• Horizon LH10 hailer• (2) ACR searchlights lower station• Desktop w/Nobletec software with 22” monitor• Hart tank tender• Bridgeport fuel cutoff• Phone/intercom system 9-stations• Black leather bench seat• Chart drawer• Custom Broward steering wheel• Teak & Holley soleFlybridge ElectronicsFlybridge Electronics• Furuno 72-mile radar w/plotter• Simrad AP25 autopilot (new 06)• Trimble Loran GPS• B&G Speedlog• Datamarine speed log• Chromoscope depthfinder• Yokogawa gyro compass• Bow thruster controls• Chart Link II• (2) ACR remote searchlights upper station• Wing controlsMaster StateroomMaster StateroomThe bright and cheery master stateroom is located forward on the main deck and features kingberth and ample storage with built-in bureaus (starboard includes bench seat and port has vanity withchair), two walk-in cedar hanging lockers with lights. A bench seat is located starboard as well as adesk and chair with telephone jack and Panasonic Hybrid telephone/intercom.A five-panel sliding window frame with opaque screens on port and starboard provides natural lightingand additional lighting includes indirect valance rope lighting, and reading lamps on port and starboardnight tables. There are four porthole/escape hatches for guests safety.The entertainment center is located aft and features an Apex color television, JVC home theaterand Panasonic video cassette recorder/DVD combo. Two overhead speakers are hidden by vinyloverhead.The master stateroom also features Aqua Air air conditioning controls, mirrored panels on forwardbulkhead and doors to head, untitled artwork at head of berth, fabric wall covering and carpeted sole.Master HeadMaster HeadThe master head is located starboard with a shower, beautiful vanity with molded sink and custom hot/cold water faucet, mirrored walls behind vanity, marble counter with lighting at base, Microphor head,
and 40-gallon water heater. There are also two-panel sliding window frames with opaque screens, fouroverhead lights, a porthole/escape hatch, overhead blower and tiled sole.Starboard Aft Guest StateroomStarboard Aft Guest StateroomThe starboard aft guest stateroom has custom silk Roman drop shades, carpeted sole, and twoporthole/escape hatches. Entertainment includes MGN Technology Telecorder television with VHSvideo cassette recorder and an Audiovox ACD-30 AM-FM/CD player. There is also a Panasonic HybridSystem telephone/intercom, Honeywell thermostat and (2) Kidde 1A10BC dry chemical fireextinguishers.Guest HeadGuest HeadThe guest head has a bathtub/shower with mounted shower head, custom hot & cold water faucets,overhead light and sliding door. The vanity has molded counter and sink with custom hot and coldwater faucets,two mirrors above the vanity and rope lighting at the base.There are three overhead lights, a 6-bulb strip light on the aft mirror, custom curtains and valance,mirrored overhead, a porthole/escape hatch, Microphor head, shower sump pump, blower and tiledsole.VIP Guest StateroomVIP Guest StateroomNatural lighting is provided by sliding louvered shutters to the portholes, and additional lighting includescustom wall-mounted light fixture (forward) and valance lighting. There is also a MGN TechnologyTelecorder television, hidden stereo speakers in the vinyl overhead, (2) porthole/escape hatches and(2) Kidde 1A10BC dry chemical fire extinguishers.Port Aft Guest HeadPort Aft Guest HeadThe guest head features a bathtub/shower with mounted shower head, custom hot & cold waterfaucets, overhead light, sliding door, 40-gallon electric hot water tank and Microphor head. The vanityhas a molded counter and sink with custom hot & cold water faucets with rope lighting at the base andtwo mirrors above. It is also mirrored overhead and there are (3) overhead lights, a 6-bulb light strip onthe aft mirror and a porthole/escape hatch. There is also a blower, shower sump pump andsole is tiled.Crew AccommodationsCrew AccommodationsCaptains QuartersCaptains QuartersGreat quarters for the captain has a custom mattress to island berth with four-drawer storageunderneath, plenty of lighting with a reading light at the head of the bed, port and starboard, along withthree additional overhead lights. Storage space includes a Cedar-lined hanging locker, storage shelf(starboard aft), and book shelves (port aft).There is a Mitsubishi television, Panasonic Hybrid System telephone/intercom, an overhead hatch,carpeted sole, and a mirror on the door to companionway.Crew Aft Stateroom StarboardCrew Aft Stateroom StarboardStarboard stateroom has comfortable double berth (starboard) with four drawers and mounted light atbunk, LXI television with video cassette recorder, mirrors on companionway door and forward
bulkhead, hanging locker, (2) two overhead lights, Panasonic Hybrid System telephone/intercom,carpeted sole and vent blower.Crew Aft Stateroom PortCrew Aft Stateroom PortPort stateroom has upper and lower berth with reading light and two storage drawers, a nightstandwith drawer and lamp and additional storage in the hanging locker which contains (4) type 1 Lifejackets. There is also a LXI television, overhead lighting, a mirror on the door to companionway andcarpeted sole.Crew HeadCrew HeadCrew head has shower, head, sink with vanity, overhead lighting, nonskid vinyl tiled sole, linen lockerand exhaust blower.GalleyGalleyThe galley was complete refitted in 2012 and includes the following brand new appliances:• LG side-by-side Stainless Steel refrigerator/freezer with water and ice dispenser• LG 4-burner Stainless Steel electric stove with two self-cleaning ovens• LG digital dishwasher• LG 1000-watt Stainless Steel microwave• ½ hp garbage disposal• Kitchen Aid Stainless Steel ice machine (new 06)• Silhouette under-counter wine cooler (new 06)Also during the 2012 refit, the forward pantry facia was refaced, custom wood wall covering wasinstalled, window sills were replaced, custom cabinet was refaced and new cabinet handles wereinstalled – Sahara green. There is brand new beige ceramic 14” tile flooring, custom glass and ceramictile countertops and table top. An L-shaped settee and chairs were recently installed in 2011 tocomfortably watch the Panasonic 26" TV and all of the windows were rebedded and sealed.