Fleet ride pts training brief update & guidance 12 oct 10
With the implementation of Fleet RIDE/PTS, need to bring to your attention a
few items that will help you and your Career Development Team in submitting
PTS applications for the month of October. Also recommend you start making
applications as soon as possible. DO NOT wait until the last week of the
* View past Fleet RIDE/PTS results:
Goto: PTS Application Browser
Next: Apply the following filters: Change status to "All" or whichever
status you're looking for.
Next: Change "Month and Year" and "From" to desired date range. This will
display all applications for your command within that date range.
Next: For large commands, you can find an application via "Name" of Sailor
- Command Monthly Summary Reports will NOT be populated until after the FIRST
full cycle. In other words, not until after first part of November 2010.
- ALL previous waiting final determination/new PTS applications based on
SEAOS should be pre-populated. However, you must update/verify each
individual application to complete required fields (i.e., PFA data,
- Previous/new PTS applications submitted based on PRD or Special
Circumstances and received a “Rollover” (on the Legacy System), must be
resubmitted via the Sailor Browser. These applications must be submitted in
their entirety to include "pre-qualifying them" in Fleet RIDE, regardless of
- If you have Sailors with previously approved PTS applications within the
same "Zone", but are now populated to your PTS application browser indicating
"Initial action required", you MUST contact the PTS Help Desk
(email@example.com) with Sailor's FULL Name, Last 4 of SSN, Approval
Zone, and Approval Month to have these applications removed.
- Applications submitted via Department CCs must be verified and final
submission must be made by Command Career Counselors (CCCs).
- If you select “Ineligible” or “Not Applying” for any Sailor, this
completes the application and no other fields are required.