2. A majority of the worldspoorest people today are inAsia - partly because itholds a majority of theworlds population.
3. Of course some Asiancountries like Japan andSouth Korea are not as pooras others like India andCambodia, with Asianpoverty being concentratedin South Asia
4. Here there are some causes of Poverty in Asia1. Poverty in some Asian countries is largely due to thepressure of population growth on scarce resources andinadequate governments allowing strongly negative castediscrimination.2. Education, medicine, clean water and sanitation are ofteninadequate also3. In some Asian countries land ownership beingproblematic also encourages poverty.4. Asia till recently attracted less foreign investment thanLatin America, but more of it has been stable longer-termEuropean investment.
5. Some of Asia has shown good progress on poverty inrecent years, like China and South Korea. (in Chinanoteably helped partly by controls on populationgrowth) But Asia, holding the largest populations, stillhas many extreme poor. Asian farmers need to use morefertilisers, but they are too expensive for many to use.The current world recession is also causing familyremittances from overseas workers or migrant workersto fall. As more migrant workers lose jobs in WesternEurope and the USA, remittances to their poor familiesin Central Asia are being hit hard. And the likely prospectfor aid in the short term is a sharp fall
6. See the difference :,This is a child from India This is a child of U.S.A
7. PLEASE .. Just..do not wasteanything because God giveus the chance for a better life
8. After this..say to GOD thanks for this life to you..and we alltogether can make a better future