Interview with Deepa Rai and Tony Patti about
jobs in radio stations
1. How did you find this job when you first started it?
2. What qualifications do you need to be in this field?
3. Why is this job good?
4. How does this relate to creative and media?
5. What is a radio station?
6. Is it easy to find a job in this field?
7. What do you need to know in order to be fit for this job?
8. What skills do you need to have?
9. What’s the best thing about being a radio presenter?
10. Do you need any experience?
11. Do you need to have a loud voice?
12. How will this help you in your career?
13. What advice would you give to people who would like to work in this
14. Do you like working in this field? And would like to carry on with this
15. Would you encourage others?