1. MAKING OF OUR PIN-HOLE CAMERA FROM A PRINGLES’ TUBE
2. WE USED… <ul><li>Half Pringles tube </li></ul><ul><li>Black sugar paper </li></ul><ul><li>Tracing paper </li></ul><ul><li>Foil </li></ul><ul><li>Elastic band </li></ul><ul><li>Scissors </li></ul><ul><li>Masking tape </li></ul>
3. First we had to cut the Pringles tube into two and use the bottom half.
4. Then we drew a circle on a black sugar paper that would fit inside the tube. We fixed the circle inside using bluetac.
5. Next we made a hole through the tube using a compass.
6. Then we covered the inside of the tube by placing black sugar paper all around inside.
7. After covering, we then closed the open end with tracing paper and secured it tightly with an elastic band.
8. Finally, we wrapped the whole tube with foil, so it gives a decent look and covers all the masking tape and excess paper falling out.
9. And that’s how we made our pin-hole camera. (:
10. While making the pin-hole camera, I was very eager to know whether it will work or not. But maybe because of competition and the amount of time, we overlooked a step which led to making our camera from not working. So when we tested our camera out, we couldn’t see anything through as we didn’t make the hole properly. However, I think making a pin-hole camera in this way is really interesting and easy.