Online B2B Maketplace facts
By 2014, the web
will influence = 53%
of total B2B sale
The top 20% of B2B
marketers in social
revenue by 20%
63% of companies
using online media
say it has increased
More than $917
billion worth of retail
sales last year were
Online + web-
sales = 42% of total
retail sales (Forrester)
Out of 53% of
consumers who said
they use Twitter to
or products in their
Tweets, 48% bought
that product or service
What is online B2B Maketplace?
• An online platform where buyers and sellers come to communicate, collaborate
and do business transactions.
• Get instant access to thousands of prospective buyers and supplier. This gives an
opportunity to expand business by finding new customers and suppliers from new
• Workings closely with the members of the new companies get every chance to
increase your businesses dramatically.
• Anybody can study, compare and research a product offered on a marketplace
without leaving the marketplace.
• An eCatalog (Online product content management solution) with powerful user
interface which provides efficient navigation, searching and integration capabilities
to organize and publish product information and enable real-time handling of
business processes related to buying and selling.
• Most preferred B2B marketplace connecting
buyers, suppliers, transporters and brokers
• Affiliated with international bodies such as The
World Bank, London Garments Expo, Thais Expo
Pvt Ltd and the Federation of International Trade
• Partners with Dun and Bradstreet India for online
• Active presence in 190+ countries across the
• Find reliable suppliers, manufacturers & service
providers from across the world.
• Across the World branches: Montreal- Canada,
Paris- France, Florida- United States, Beijing-China,
Rio De Janeiro- Brazil, Bangalore-India
Showcase your products
requirements for free
Post your buying
contact details via
Search the selling product
leads/ companies related
to your specific business
and send message
List your products in
Hot buy leads to get
connect with the
Request for a
Quote on the
Set your Alerts preferences
to receive an alerts based on
the sectors and regions in
which you are interested.
Toboc.com benefits for suppliers
• Showcase your company credentials e.g. company certificate, company brochure,
company presentations, company financial info, Company Videos.
• Get the Quote request for Selling products directly to your Toboc Inbox.
• Set your Alerts preferences to receive an alerts based on the sectors and region.
• Know your competitors and their activities in the selected sectors and regions.
• Market your products through toboc.com banner advertisement facility.
• Post Unlimited product lead.
• Upload featured Product lead and get priority listing.
• Get online marketing done for your products for 24X7 in 190+ countries.
• Get connected with us to know about the Hot buy lead on toboc site.
• Search buying product leads and companies easily.
• Full accessibility
of toboc.com user
• Premium Brand
• Airport Banners
• Bus and Railway
• Key Flyover
Toboc.com : Offerings
• An online Marketing wing of
• TobocBiz is dedicated to the fine
art of creating a pull and brand
awareness for SMEs and e-
commerce companies through the
limitless potential of Online
• A closely knit team of designers,
developers, writers, digital
marketers, strategists and subject
matter experts bringing universal
attention to your business.
TobocBiz : Service Portfolio
• Google AdWords
•Facebook CPC Ads
•Reporting & Analysis
to your business
with SEO ready
features for your
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Over 70% of users like to use the web to find out about new
• Users believe that the website links at the top of a search engine are
the most credible.
• Sites without SEO will not rank well in search engines.
• Top ranking sites make more profit from increased online traffic.
• Over 50% of online buyers purchase products from websites found
via search engines.
• Over 60% of users search sites on the first page of search engines.
• Over 70% of users find a website via a search engine.
• Over 70% of users do not search through search engines after the
fourth results page.
• Over 80% of users use search engines to find a website.
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
• 78% of respondents said that companies’ social media
posts impact their purchases (Forbes)
• 63% of companies using social media say social media
has increased marketing effectiveness among other
• Consumers are 71% more likely to make a purchase
based on social media referrals (Hubspot)
• Social networks influence nearly 50% of all IT decision
• 74% of consumers rely on social networks to guide
purchase decisions (SproutSocial)
• 70% of active online adult social networkers shop
online, 12% more likely than the average adult
internet user (Nielsen)
Social Media Optimization (SMO)
• Increased awareness of your organisation.
• Increased traffic to website so more business.
• Greater favourable perceptions of your brand.
• Able to monitor conversations about the organisation.
• Able to develop targeted marketing activities.
• Better understanding of customers perceptions of their brand.
• Improved insights about your target markets.
• Identification of positive and negative comments.
• Increased number of new customers.
• Identification of new product or service opportunities.
• Ability to measure the frequency of the discussion about the brand.
• Early warning of potential product or service issues.
TobocBiz : Website Design & Development
• World class website, designed to promote your
business, a step ahead of your competitors in terms
of strategy and future readiness.
• A cross device compatible website design (Response
Web Design or RWD) that works equally well on
PCs/Macs/iPads and Mobiles
• Embracing latest tools and Technologies (e.g.
HTML5), complying to international standards (e.g.
• Website designed with SEO and Social Media in mind, with strong involvement of our
Digital marketing Gurus, so that it can be easily found and indexed by Search Engines like
Google, and also be liked by the community of friends and followers
TobocBiz : Other Engineering Services
e-Commerce Portals & Web Applications
• Open source CMS based Web Portals having facilities like Product Catalogue,
Shopping Cart, Payment Gateway, Inventory Management etc.
• Intranet Portals with Information management, Internal Organization workflow
management, Process Flow management, Document management etc.
Be social with us: