A list of the best medical apps in the healthcare landscape!
A list of the best medical
apps in the healthcare
A list of the top ten free medical apps for
• New-age apps that help physicians manage their
workflow and provide medical care on the go are the
upshots of this tech driven healthcare atmosphere.
There are apps galore to make a choice from and here
we list out the ten best medical apps available.
• Epocrates is arguably the most popular app. It helps
physicians to review drug prescribing, choose insurance
formularies, check BMI, and covers a lot of ground!
• Medscape is a comprehensive app that offers drug
safety information, medical education resources, clinical
images etc. and is the go to app for healthcare
• Skyscape aids a great deal in the medical decision
making process. It offers clinical information that is
evidence based which is a great help to doctors.
• Doximity is the doctor’s Facebook. Physicians can
discuss with one another, fax or mail each other and the
best news is that it is HIPAA compliant.
ReachMD Medical Radio
• ReachMD Medical Radio provides peer to peer medical
content in bite sized 15 minute programs.
• Prognosis is an innovative game that can also double as
an invaluable app as it offers doctors a game that helps
in resolving complex medical situations.
Living Medical Textbook
• Living Medical Textbook is an app for those with athirst
to learn. It has great medical study materials and covers
a whole range of medical specialties. It also offers CME
credits for users.
• MedCalc is a smart medical calculator that provides
effortless access to complex medical formulas, scales
and classifications. It is informative and user friendly.
• iCalcRisk is an app that physicians recommend to
patients. It helps them to monitor their cardiac arrest
risks and encourages them to follow a healthier lifestyle.
• Drug Trials is an app that is packed with useful medical
information. It has e mailing capabilities and features an
eligibility criteria checklist.