2. “What strikes you first about Natascha is her incredible positive energy - whether faced with a new idea, an unconventional approach or a challenging situation. Combine this with her deep engagement and expertise in social media marketing and you have a marketing professional for the new age!” LinkedIn Recommendation
3. The OpportunitySocial media is the new shiny object in marketing. But howcan you leverage social media to generate tangible results?Setting up a Twitter handle and counting followers, orcreating a Facebook page and counting fans is a commonbut insufficient approach. But what is the right approach?I can help you plan and execute your social media strategy,including: objective & metrics setting, resource planning,identification of social media channels & influencers,engagement & content planning, measurement, and thepresentation of results.
4. Klout Score: 66
5. Member of the Wolf Pack http://www.slideshare.net/finnern/sap-mentor-initiative-introduction http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/sapmentorsSporting the SAP Mentor shirt. SAP Mentors with SAP CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe & SAP Co-Founder Hasso Plattner.
6. Prolific Blogger
7. Social Media “Aficionada”
8. A Passion for Networking Founder: Silicon Valley Enterprise Social Media Council Founder: Social Media Aficionados Meet Up Group Part of the Palo Alto SAP BWN Leadership Team1st Quarterly SVESMC Summit at SAP in Palo Alto.
9. #NataschaToTechEd 2010 Twitter campaign sent me to SAP TechEd Las Vegashttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6taIiS2TH8
10. SAP TechEd 2011, Las Vegas Checklist Deliver Social Media Expert Networking Sessions Present SCNotty Video Awards Support Social Media for “SAP Premium Customer Network (PCN) Mobility Symposium” Facilitate: “Embracing Inclusion – Driving Innovation“ Workshop (Design Thinking) Attend SAP Mentor Sessions & Network
11. Produced SAP Social Media Best Practices
12. SAPPHIRE NOW Orlando 2011 Social Media Ambassador (Twitter, Blogs, Video)http://sapphirenow.news-sap.com/author/nataschathomson
13. Social Media ConsultingSAP Areas Touched• SME• Services• Duet• PartnerEdge• Innovation Marketing• Recruiting• WorldTour• Digital Marketing• Cloud Computing• Sales Enablement• Mobility• Business ByDesign
14. Public Speaking Examples
15. Professional Development2 Mentees at SAP Sylvia Santelli Ingeborg von Beusekom2 Mentors at SAP Jeff Stiles Rick Fleischman
16. “Natascha is one of the hardest working, enthusiasticcolleagues I have had the pleasure to work with.She approached every task with a can do attitude, motivatingand inspiring others around her. Her professional attitude andrelationship skills really stand out.”LinkedIn Recommendation
17. Marketing for SAP Community Network (SCN)From 275,000 to 500,000 Business Process Expert Community Members in a Year
18. Competitive Intelligence at EMCManaged the ECM & Archiving Competitive Team for the $1.8b Software Group of EMC
19. Partner Marketing at Documentum “As a Senior Partner Marketing Manager, Natascha supported my portfolio of partners, including the top ISV partnership, Adobe. She was paramount to the success of that alliance, building out a comprehensive co- marketing plan that is even today still generating interest and demand. I have never seen someone so persistent and organized. She kept the team on track and is unrelenting in her pursuit of perfection and success.” LinkedIn Recommendation
20. CAD Software Start Up Empace From Hamilton, Scotland to opening the Empace U.S. Office in Pleasanton, CA.Company grew from 14 -50 employees; from £ 1 m to £ 2.5 m revenue in 2 years. Created and managed the global partner marketing program.
21. Marketing at Bay Networks * Principal Data Analyst“Our team ran lead generation campaigns prior to Nataschajoining our group, but we couldnt quantify how successful theywere.She developed data mining practices (…) that proved the worthof our programs and enabled us to gain additional funding. Itwas outstanding work!”LinkedIn Recommendation
22. MBA (Honors) at St. Mary’s College, CA Master of Commerce & Arts, Passau, Germany
23. Other InterestsClockwise from left to right: Yoga, volunteering with my husband, kayaking, my cats, the NYT, socializing, the ocean, mentoring.
24. “A colleague of mine at EMC, Rob Bowlby,once said, "If I had 5 Nataschas, I couldrule the world".No one statement better sums upNataschas drive, determination,intelligence and dynamic personality. Sheis one of a kind and someone you wouldalways want on your team.”LinkedIn Recommendation