• Integrated member of Connex marketing department
– Actively involved in meetings, brainstorms, etc
– Assist and help with daily activities
– Participates with our Advertising Agency
• Meetings, conference calls, etc.
• Social media
– Take charge of Connex’s social media program
– Create videos, post content, track usage, etc.
VP of UNBANKING DUTIES
• Outline key on-campus events at:
– Quinnipiac University
– Southern Connecticut State University
– University of New Haven
– Albertus Magnus
• Identify athletic events
• Student activities
• Explore partnership possibilities, including:
– Guerilla marketing
– Materials to give away
– Charitable components
• Develop year-long calendar of events
BANK, OR UNBANK?
• Man-On-The-Street interviews (on campus and city streets)
– Ask, do you bank or Unbank?
– Capture videos on FlipCam
– Larger project will be to edit into a collage
– Use on VP website, Facebook, blog, etc.
• Branch events
– Set up a “VP of Unbanking” table at branches
– Capture member testimonials as to why they Unbank
– Tour key/busy branches
• Participate in community events
– Young Pros (PULSE)
• Sign up for membership
– Chamber of Commerce events
• Identify local fairs throughout the year
– Determine which ones are best to promote Unbanking
VP of UNBANKING WEBSITE
• VP to “own it”
– Create blog format
– Post weekly blogs promoting credit unions, issues, trends, etc.
– Topics can be ﬁnancial tips and other Connex news
– Daily thoughts, member feedback and more!
– Include a “drop box” for people to contact the VP
– Senior at Quinnipiac University
– Media and Art History Major
– PR and Social Media Experience
– “I’m graduating soon and admit I’m not
IN HER OWN
– Tell her story of ﬁnancial discovery
– Target her “peers”
– PR and Social Media focus
– First stumbling block
– Getting her hired!
– New attention
– International Credit Union Day
– Member testimonials
– Learning her views