Outsides of a computer
Outside of a computer Nick Sablan Ryan
- The computer monitor is used to display what is going on inside your computer and allows you to see what your doing.
- Monitors over time have been getting smaller and smaller with every few years. It was once the size of a desk, but now Is about an inch thick in width.
- The mouse is a piece of hardware that allows you to move the cursor inside of the computer and basically gives you the ability to control everything in the computer
- It’s a small hand sized device with two buttons and often a little wheel to scroll up and down pages
- This lets the computer have the capability to play sound. Which lets you play or put music onto the computer.
- A sometimes small device that is pretty sensitive, varying in shapes and sizes
- The webcam is a little camera used to talk and see a person from another computer.
- Usually built with speakers so you can talk to the other person
- Most webcams are built to attach to the computer and they are about the size of a golf ball. Although some are built into the computer
- Used to store information such as pictures, documents, or music onto a small device. It makes the computer almost portable and you can bring this small flash drive