Come and see how Subscription Management Tool for SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 can help you achieve your goals. If you:
- Want one tool to manage updates for SUSE Linux Enterprise 9, 10 and 11, Novell Open Enterprise Server and Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers ...
- Want to be on top of your company's licensing compliance, but for bandwidth and/or security reasons can't connect all of your machines to Novell Customer Center to register and retrieve updates ...
- Have servers or desktops in isolated networks that are difficult to update ...
- Want to integrate additional software update repositories (either external or internal) into your update solution ...
- Want an out-of-the box staging solution for testing updates before releasing them to users ...
- Want to get a quick overview of the patch status of your SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 servers and desktops ...
... Then this is the session for you.
This session will discuss:
An overview of Subscription Management Tool
Installation and basic configuration
How to manage Subscription Management Tool repositories
Configuring clients to use Subscription Management Tool
Jobs and client status monitoring
Mirroring other products and repositories
Disconnected Subscription Management Tool servers
Tips and tricks