Be the first to like this
Why book on this programme?
A practical development programme that gives you the skills and confidence to rollout proven service improvement techniques. This programme will help support the development of your organisation’s improvement capability and capacity by providing you with the know-how to design and implement more efficient and
productive services. The programme has been designed to help both clinical and operational staff across the NHS deliver the quality agenda. The development programme is supported by NHS IQ’s products to help organisations tackle their key challenges.
The programme is spread across seven months and includes five specifically designed days of core/fundamental service improvement learning supported by a programme facilitator.
Who should attend?
Clinical and non-clinical staff involved in service improvement projects across NHS services. This
practitioner level programme provides delegates with the skills to apply a range of tools and
approaches to initiate, lead and deliver a service improvement project.
The objectives of this programme are:
• Enable participants to initiate, progress and work towards completing a quality improvement project, through the development
of their service improvement and redesign skills and knowledge.
• Provide up-to-date knowledge on proven quality and improvement tools and techniques.
• Give participants confidence to develop creative and innovative ways of meeting patient needs and improving quality of care.
• Provide participants with confidence to lead others to plan and deliver quality and service
• Ensure service improvement is linked to patient care and/or organisational aims.
• Increase stakeholder engagement and willingness to change.