The NLRB Has Lost Its Way: What’s an Employer to Do?
- 1,557 views
In a flurry of recent National Labor Relations Board decisions under the Obama administration, the Board has made it almost impossible for employers to tell whether or not they have lawful social ...
In a flurry of recent National Labor Relations Board decisions under the Obama administration, the Board has made it almost impossible for employers to tell whether or not they have lawful social media policies, employment-at-will policies, no-access policies, confidentiality polices, or the right to enforce many other employment policies believed - until now - to be normal and routine for regulating employee behavior.
On Dec. 5th, Neal Gerber Eisenberg labor and employment lawyers identifed the most troubling of these areas and will provide practical guidance on how to reduce or eliminate the risk of a costly unfair labor practice charge - even in a union-free workplace - while still effectively maintaining control of the workplace.
Among the specifics covered:
• Social media policies, including non-disparagement statements, disclosure of "confidential" information, and more
• Employment-At-Will Statements
• Confidentiality of Employee Investigations
• Limiting Off-Duty Access to Company Property
• Lawfully Regulating Other Employee Behavior
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views