Skewed to the left. Highly variable graph. Outliers: 0. The mean of the data is: 4.83
Skewed to the right, but if you disregard the outliers than the data becomes bell shaped. Not very variable. 5 Outliers: 9,11,20,25,35. The mean of the data is: 4.5
Skewed to the right. Variable. The mean is: 8.3
Bell shaped. Variable. Outlier: 350. The mean of the data is: 32.55
Skewed to the right. Variable. Outliers: 6-8. The mean of the data is: 1.24
Q1: 5, median: 5, Q3: 5, Minimum: 0, Max:7
Q1: 3, median: 4, Q3: 5, Minimum: 0, Maximum: 35
Odd that most student own cars that don’t fall into main categories of cars.
Most students own a car.
Females; Med 1 range 7 minimum 0 maxmm 7 Q1 0 Q3 2 Males med 0 range 6 min 0 max 6 Q1 0 Q3 2
1. Dakota Lawrence Kari Bishop Nicolas Balton Nicholas Rigel
2. <ul><li>The purpose of researching this topic is to find out the general methods for students at Flagler college to get to, from, and around campus. </li></ul>
3. <ul><li>Do you live on or off campus? </li></ul><ul><li>Do you own a car? </li></ul><ul><li>Do you have a driver’s license? </li></ul><ul><li>What is the make of your car? </li></ul><ul><li>How many days of the week do you drive, on average? </li></ul>
4. <ul><li>Population: Flagler College Students </li></ul><ul><li>Sample Size: 120 respondents </li></ul>
6. Blue: Females Pink: Males
9. With Outliers Without Outliers
10. How many hours does it take to get from Flagler College to your home town?
11. <ul><li>Variable: What is the gas mileage of your car? 1 : 4 1 : 5555666777889999 2 : 00000011122222333334444 2 : 55555555667777788 3 : 00000000000000222224 3 : 555559 4 : 0 High: 350 </li></ul>