1. OPTICAL spectra engine NBITSearch opportunities www.nbitsearch.com Novosib-BIT LLC version 1.03.3 Indexing Recognition Fast Search
2. NBITSearch is a search engine with an open API. www.nbitsearch.com NBITSearch System Opportunities and applications : Indexing vast amounts of optical spectra and high- speed smart search for spectra to be applied in analytical systems.
3. for Compact indexing of large arrays of spectra on a hard disk , Novelty www.nbitsearch.com high-speed exact and fuzzy search for spectra with minimum use of RAM .
4. each of which supports an efficient exact and fuzzy search in billions source spectra . The NBITSearch module allows to create indexes, www.nbitsearch.com Novelty
5. If You have a pattern of optical spectrum www.nbitsearch.com Exact and Fuzzy Search then You can search for it very fast in large databases containing billions of spectra and find an exact or similar matches by means NBITSearch .
6. www.nbitsearch.com The pattern High accuracy of search Low accuracy of search Exact and Fuzzy Search
7. Accuracy / Inaccuracy of Search www.nbitsearch.com Active result Search pattern
8. The Test www.nbitsearch.com 1. Number of spectra: 250 million (32 billion RGB- values ) 2. Size of tables of source spectra on hard disk: 89,4 GB
9. www.nbitsearch.com 3. Size of the table of masks of spectra : 61,5 GB 4. Size of the index of masks of spectra : 93,3 MB The Test
10. www.nbitsearch.com 5. The size of index related to the size of the indexed data (related to the size of the table of masks of spectra) : 0,148 % 6. Time needed to build the table of masks of spectra, including the time of reading the functions from the hard disk : 01:06:20.203 7. Time of indexing of masks of spectra : 04:35:46.547 The Test
11. www.nbitsearch.com 8. The size of RAM used by the shell program : 3,8 MB 9. The size of RAM buffers allocated to organize fuzzy search : 5,0 MB 10. Average time to receive one search query result with a 30 % coefficient of similarity of spectra to a pattern : ~ 28 millisecond The Test
12. www.nbitsearch.com Computer used in tests is a standard home desktop computer bought for $ 1000: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2200 @ 2.20 GHz, 2.99 GB RAM. Prior to generating the data, indexing and testing, there has been no preparation of the computer done nor has there been any disk defragmentation software used, i.e. the station was used in the current status "as is". During test queries a disk space of the station was used up by 95 % (full size of disk space is 390 GB). Platform: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, version 2002, Service Pack 2. During the tests the computer was connected to the Internet, anti-virus system was active. When saving the source base on a portable hard disk Seagate FreeAgent, the system works via USB-channel at approximately the same speed. Search time is the same as in case when the database is located on the hard disk. The Test