1. Finally the Appaloosa local news was reporting on thetruth behind the weather, blight and civil unrest.Why? Because the violence was getting so close toAppaloosa they couldnt hide it anymore.And it was getting uglier.The local police, military and fire department hadbeen put on high alert and the hospital wasstockpiling emergency medical kit.
2. More earthquakes had whipped sims into a frenzy, and some factions of theprotest groups had finally gone nuts. They were burning and looting… butshielded by space and the high hills surrounding the town made the sims ofAppaloosa feel safe.
3. Edward and Allain remained calm, they had a basement prepped should the worsehappen. They didn’t try and raise the alarm in the town because who would believethem?
4. Marley stayed calm by pretending everythingwas going to be alright. He stayed in with hiswife and daughter and they watched theirfavourite films rather than the news.
5. The Bailey and Vickers families didn’t appreciate howclose the threat was. They were getting on with life asusual… James introduced Annette as his girlfriend to hisdad for the first time. Warren was thrilled, his awkwardson had bagged a beauty!
6. Megan was feeling prettyupbeat about it all too. Happyenough to turn off the newsand do some meditation. Shefelt safe knowing everything,like Edward had said -knowledge was power.She knew the full story behindthe weather and the blight,the earthquakes… everything.It made her feel superior toeveryone in her little town.Plus she had the bunker next-door if anything did go wrong.
7. But the calm wouldn’t last.The happy family dinners, andlong evenings watching thechildren play were numbered.Strangers were sneaking intoAppaloosa with mayhem inmind.
8. All over town sims young and oldwere blissfully unaware of thedanger so close to them.If they watched the news theyexpressed sympathy but… well.Things like that never happenedto them. Not in Appaloosa. Noton Deasil Street.
9. That peaceful evening was so warm andbright the Kasitova family even decided tosleep out under the stars on a hill outsideof town. They didn’t know it then, but theywere about to become birds eye witnessesto the events of the night.
10. Overnight, Appaloosa would bechanged forever.
11. Deasil StreetNo. 1 No. 3Edward and Allain Poeson The Williams FamilyNo. 2 Marley, Aimee and MalikaThe Bailey Family. No. 4Warren , Teresa , James, Megan and Bernice and Gracie Kasitova.Emma Marshall. Ambrose Merrihall and her son Julian. No. 5 Alfred Hennrick No. 6 Patrick and Betty Nasir No. 7 Simon Lewes Ariette and Annette Vickers Next A secret is revealed with ramifications for everyone in the Time… street… and the whole of Appaloosa. Find out all about it next time on Deasil Street!