2. The power of Mobile Augmented Reality: BuzzThat takes off …
3. OutlineProject DescriptionProject ArchitectureMethodologyDemoProblems&SolutionsLearned Lessons Future Research
4. Project DescriptionAugmented reality view of social network objects.Augmented reality view of Points of interests.Mixing computer data with real world.Linking Media API to social network objects.
5. Project Architecture Geo-Coded Data
6. Methodology Android Platform. Distance of each detected object is calculated using great circledistance theory. 3X3 matrix for latitude and longitude of all objects using GPSsensor. The marked objects are squeezed to certain width and height. JSON or XML URL transformable Data.
7. MethodologySpecial filtration process to select the objects within specifiedradius and up to 80 Km.
8. MethodologyThe mix with social networks:- Twitter and Google Buzz as social networks.- Twitter Search API deployment.- Geo-coded Tweets URL transformable.
9. Methodology Showing nearest Point of interests. - Subway stations
10. Methodology MapView of the detected objects - Google Maps API - Array List Of itemized Relay objects - Open Street Maps Library to show on map.
12. Problems&SolutionsAugmented reality mode is not showing any object. User has to check the interested Data Sources eachtime the application is launched. - see weather the application is launched for the firsttime or not. - Check point Piece of code is added to differentiatebetween two cases.
13. Learned Lessons Effect of mixing social networks with augmentedreality. Implementing augmented reality tool using smartphones sensors information.
14. Future ResearchIncluding other social networks like facebook andLinked in. Embedding the Augmented reality view of pervasivewith other more media sharing and location awarenessservices.