Leather Jackets In Russian
By: Farooq Hameed
• In Pakistan Leather is the second largest
export earning sector after textile.
• This sector is contributing around $700
• American market is the main market for
Pakistani leather apparel and clothing.
• A lot of buyers were alienated from Pakistan
after September 11 incident in USA.
• In order to promote leather garments
industry, the rate of sales tax on leather
should be reduced to 5 per cent.
Raw Material For Leather
• Hides and skins are the basic raw materials for
the leather industry, which originate from the
source of livestock.
78% of the total population of bovine
93% of world population of goats
• Pakistan is the 4th largest livestock holding
country -21% large animals and 11% small
Russia As our Target Market And Its Profile
• Canada and Russia, with an average
temperature of −5 or -6 °C are the coldest
countries in the world.
• This area of Russia is famous for its extreme
climate with very cold winters.
• In the winter the weather can be very
dangerous sometimes with temperatures
below -35°C, strong winds and snowstorms.
• Heavyweight clothing is needed for the winter.
• Traditional Russian men like to flaunt leather a
Facts About Russian Market
• Russia being cold country has huge demand
• They follow Italy style of fashion as in Italy
fashion changes after every six months.
• Russians dress very stylishly.
• A shirt-style snap-down collar, shoulder straps,
knit cuffs and waistband, a back constructed
from a single piece of leather to limit stress on
the garment, and a lightweight silk or cotton
• A wide range of color tones and hues.
• Zippers would be of steel or brass.
• Russia has a population of 139,390,205.
• There are different classes in Russia with
different buying power.
• We would be targeting upper middle class.
• A very effective outfit in cold weather.
• Durability and flexibility.
• Comfort Source.
“No Compromise on Quality”
• On monthly basis exhibitions would be
• Advertising through print and electronic
• Product individuality and properties will be
portrayed through commercials.
• In the major cities we will open our “Outlets”,
and an agent would be used for the
• A central office or a hub would be formed
from where the product will cycle out to the