2. LocationRelative: To the east is Louisiana, New Mexico to the west, Oklahoma to the north and Mexico to the south.Absolute: 31 N and 98 W
3. RegionsArea Codes: 210, 214, 254, 281, 361, 409, 469, 512, 682, 713, 806, 817, 830, 832, 903, 915, 936, 940, 956, 972 and 979.Time zone and Region: Texas is in the central time zone. Texas is in the Southern Region of the USA.
4. PlaceLandmarks: The Alamo, Big Bend National Park, Six Flags Over Texas and Sabine Lake.Landforms: Sabine River, Gulf Of Mexico, Colorado River and Big BendTradition: Making Pinatas, The Square Dance and The Strawberry Festival.Climate: Humid, hot, dry and lots of tornados because Texas is part of Tornado Alley.
5. MovementTransportation: The Woodlands Waterway, Highway 10 and 20, Cars, Horses, Rainbow Bridge and The Dallas Fort Worth Airport.Exports: Chemicals and allied products, petroleum and coal products, food and kindred products, transporting petroleum, natural gas and gas liquids.Agriculture: Cattle, grain sorghums, cotton, lint and seed, wheat, rice and dairy
6. AdaptAdapt: Texas adapts to the hot weather by putting on sunscreen, they have pools to keep them cool and because Texas is in Tornado Alley all the houses need to have a basement or some type of shelter.
7. ModifyTexas modified the terrain by building the Pennybacker bridge so they can get across the Colorado River.
8. DependTexas depends on the Woodlands Waterway to transport food and materials.