When you pay yourself first,you will be able to buy special things.When you pay yourself first,you will be ready for an emergency.
1. Saving money means you put the money ina safe place.You will use it later.
http://files.turbosquid.com/Preview/Content_2009_07_14__08_54_42/piggy_01.bmpd2b7c405-20e6-4bac-91f8-e09f62a85dc1Large.jpg Saving money wastes my time. This is a bad idea. He will be poor. Saving Plan #1: Do not save.
2. There are different ways to save money. a. Save money in a piggy bank. b. Save money in a bank account. c. You can buy real estate (a house). d. You can buy bonds. e. You can buy stocks.
http://files.turbosquid.com/Preview/Content_2009_07_14__08_54_42/piggy_01.bmpd2b7c405-20e6-4bac-91f8-e09f62a85dc1Large.jpgThis is one way to save money.3. Using a piggy bank is not the best way because your money will not grow. 2011 2021 Saving Plan #2: Use a piggy bank.
Saving money in a bank is better than using a piggy bank.4. Banks pay you extra money to save.The extra money is called interest. Saving Plan #3: Open a savings account.
http://static.seekingalpha.com/uploads/2009/9/30/saupload_fdic250.jpg5. It is safe to save money in a bank. This sign means that all money is insured. Saving Plan #3: Open a savings account.
http://static.seekingalpha.com/uploads/2009/9/30/saupload_fdic250.jpg5. It is safe to save money in a bank.You may take the money when you need it.If you do not touch the money for a long time, it will earn moreinterest. This sign means that all money is insured. Saving Plan #3: Open a savings account.
Remember: if you do nottouch money saved in thebank for a long time, yourmoney will grow. Saving Plan #3: Open a savings account.
6. Another way to save money is to invest.When you invest, you ‘buy’ an investment that you do not touch.After a long time, your investment will be worth more money.
6. Another way to save money is to invest.When you invest, you ‘buy’ an investment that you do not touch.After a long time, your investment will be worth more money. 1999 = $100,000 2019 = $150,000 7. A house –real estate- is a kind of investment. If you buy a house, you may stay in it for a long time. After many years, your house may be worth more money. Saving Plan #4: Invest your money in a house. http://www.clker.com/clipart-3518.html
Remember: if you do not sellthe house for a long time, thevalue will grow.
7. Buying a bond is another kind of investment.When you buy a bond, you are lending someone money.They promise to pay you back the money plus interest. People like to give U.S. Savings Bonds to babies. You pay $50 for this U.S. Savings Bond. The U.S. government promises to pay you back the $50 + interest. After 20 years, when the baby is in college, the bond will be worth $100. Saving Plan #5:reiki.sjdr.com.br Invest your money in bonds.
Lemonade Stand Bond Certificate $110 Lending money to a business is called ‘buying a bond.’ When you buy a bond from a business, the business promises to pay you back later. They will pay you back plus interest. Saving Plan #4: Invest your money in bonds.reiki.sjdr.com.br
Remember: if you do not touchmoney in a bond for a longtime, your money will grow.
Saving money is very important!If you save nothing for ten years, you will have nothing.If you save $10 in a piggy bank each week for ten years,you will have about $4,800.00.If you put money in a savings account for ten years, you willhave $5,459.71. This is more money because banks pay interest!
http://files.turbosquid.com/Preview/Content_2009_07_14__08_54_42/piggy_01.bmpd2b7c405-20e6-4bac-91f8-e09f62a85dc1Large.jpg I won’t pay anything.
Start saving when you are young. You will earn more interest.
8. Dont forget! Pay yourself first! finishttp://www.aisquared.com/zoomnews/images/1008/money.jpg
Highest Risk: Highest Potential Return or Loss Speculative Stocks Real Estate Individual Stocks Stock Mutual Funds Money market Mutual Funds Insured Certificates of Deposit Insured Savings AccountsLowest Risk: LowestPotential Return or Loss U.S. Savings Bonds