1. On the table are notecards and some art
supplies. Take one card and a few colored
pencils (that you can share with the people
near you) and draw a picture on the notecard
of the cosmological argument. Put your name
on the notecard.
You have four minutes. Also please put out
your work from last class.
2. Turn your flashcard over to the blank side.
You will see six pictures quickly. Each picture
will have a number. Without consulting your
neighbor, write down the number of the
picture that you think best represents the
teleological argument. You will have only one
chance to see the pictures. You will have 10
seconds to write after you see the pictures.
3. Picture 1
4. Picture 2
5. Picture 3
6. Picture 4
7. Picture 5
8. On a paper for today, define these words:
• Omniscient -
• Omnipotent -
• Omnibenevolent -
• Evil -
Now write one statement or question that
uses those words and explains why evil is a
problem for a theist.
You have 4 minutes.
9. Finish the prezi on the problem of evil.
10. Brainstorm with a buddy, but copy and fill
this chart on your own paper. Write as many
as you can think of and be as specific as
possible using examples from Life is
Beautiful.” 6 minutes.
Examples of good Examples of evil
11. Turn in your work from today. Be sure your
name is on your DO NOW paper and your