2. Lesson 7: Has anyone experienced a recent “put- down?”
3. Lesson 7:CW: P. 24: Rude RatingAnswer at least 5 youcould improve on.
4. Lesson 7 Remember: To receive respect, one must ALSO be willing to give respect.
5. Lesson 7
6. Lesson 7 CW: P. 25-27 Self Evaluation Character Survey •10-15 minutes •This is important for YOU for maintaining successful relationships all through life!
7. Lesson 7:
8. Lesson 7:
9. Lesson 7: In other words, support your words with your actions.
10. Lesson 7 Lesson Notes: •The skills for establishing and maintaining life relationships are learned, not innate (born with). •Empathy (putting yourself in their shoes) is an important part for keeping people together.
11. Lesson 7 Lesson Notes: •Many females believe the social messages and think themselves as little more than sex objects.
12. Lesson 7 CW: P. 28 Character Chart Part-1: Use your answers from Pgs. 25-27 to place a dot on the number you got for each category. Then use a colored pencil to connect the dots to form a graph. Part-2 Answer the questions below the chart.