Density crossword handout- WasleyDocument Transcript
Name:________________________ Period:________ Date:_____________
2. if you are less dense than something else, you will ___ in it.
4. How much space something takes up
7. If you weigh more than the same volume of water, you will ___
8. Mass is measured in ____
9. Warm air is less ___ than cold air
1. The density of an object with a volume of 10 cm 3 and a mass of 20 grams = ______ gm/
3. The density of pure water at room temperature is ____ gm/ cm3
5. How much matter something has. Its ____
6. We compare the properties of all other materials to this substance.