ENJOYING ENGLISH - your favorite food
You Your partner
What’s your favorite food?
What’s your favorite drink?
What foreign food do you
What new food do you want
What food do you hate?
What food can you cook?
1. Do you like fast food?
2. How often do you go out to eat?
3. What is your favorite place to eat dinner?
4. What do you think about dog meat?
5. What is your favorite snack (an nhe)?
6. What is your favorite drink?
Beer, wine, smoothie (sinh to), fruit juice, vodka,
soda, coca cola, mineral water, tea, milk, whiskey,
7. Do you eat vegetarian food? An chay
8. Do you want to gain weight or lose weight? Why?
Can you go without food for a whole day?
Do you have to watch what you eat?
What is your favorite meal - breakfast, lunch and dinner?
Do you think your country’s food is the best?
Do you think “you are what you eat”?
What do you think about canned, frozen and processed
What kinds of international cuisine do you like?
Do you like fast food and slow food?
What do you think about food additives?
Do you care where the food you eat comes from?
What national dishes from your country would you
recommend to the world?
Do you worry about the rising cost of food?
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.