Enveso Real Estate Investments Boutique - target
the acquisition of value-
added, opportunistic, and distressed real estate
in NY/NJ for the benefit of qualified corporate
and high net worth investors.
Our team is dedicated to building value for our
investors by acquiring fundamentally good real
estate, at an opportunistic price, and utilizing
our expertise to create significant value.
Enveso is focused on Manhattan’s sub markets were
there is high demand from commuters to the city.
Our investment strategy is a combination of short
term flips of single families in NJ Bergen county and
long term hold of multifamily properties in Hudson
This strategy allows diversification of the portfolio
and provides both short term and longer term
growth and income for investors
blood in the streets
Barron Rothschild France 1817
After all It is America
The Marker Article Jan 2010
• English Languish
– The bridge between people and cultures. English became the international communication languish and the
Internet made it stronger
• Universities & Research
– 6 out of the 10 world leading universities are US based. 13 out of the 20 are US. Only one out of the 20 is a non English country
(Swiss) all other are US,UK Canada and Australia
• Popular Culture
– Created in America and distributed all over the world - Movies, TV Shows, Web sites, social networks
• Entrepreneurship & New technologies
– Even if wasn’t invented in the US was developed there: Telephone, light bulb, Airplane, Computer, TV
, Cinema, AirCo, nuclear, financial instruments, medical inventions etc…
• Superior weapon technology and global army’s presence
– Population growth and positive immigration which guarantee new and fresh brains to support growth and
development – America best integrate immigrants in the main stream and give them opportunity.
– Liberal Capitalism (Capitalism with Health insurance - Obama’s plan) . The recession made people believe
Capitalism died but the stock markets came back and no alternative ideology show.
Real Estate Investors
conceder NY as the best
place globally to Invest in
AFIRE - 19th Annual Survey for international real
estate investment trends
• AFIRE - Association of Foreign Investors in Real Estate
• Survey respondents hold more than $627 billion of
real estate globally, including $265 billion in the U.S.
• Conducted Q4 2010 by James A. Graaskamp Center
for Real Estate, Wisconsin School of Business.
U.S. provides the best potential for capital
More than 60% of respondents, a margin of 54 percentage points over second-
ranked China, indicate that the U.S. offers the best potential for capital
appreciation. This is the highest positive response to this question since it was
first asked in 2000; this number is a dramatic reversal from 2006 when it
reached a lowest level of 23%.
US ranked nearly four times higher
than second place U.K.
New York and Washington D.C. are the two top
global cities for real estate investment.
Ranking of global cities for real estate investment
72% plan to invest more capital in the U.S. in
2011 than they did in 2010.
2012 AFIRE Foreign Investment
To read the full Survey click here
Survey respondents hold more than $874 billion of real estate
globally, including $338 billion in the U.S. The survey was conducted in
the fourth quarter of 2011 by the James A. Graaskamp Center for Real
Estate, Wisconsin School of Business.
Ranking of global cities for real estate
Country providing the most stable and
secure real estate investment
Country providing the best
opportunity for capital appreciation
Ranking of USA cities for real estate
Enveso - Real Estate Investments Boutique
– Northern New Jersey Hudson, Bergen and Passaic counties which are bordering with
Manhattan the core for New York Metropolitan area
• Target Market :
– Commuters to Manhattan
• The Investment Products :
– Single Families renovation and resale - In Bergen County Enveso acquires distressed
Single Family properties that require moderate to major rehabbing for resale at
minimum of 20% return on investment . We will turn the money 3 times in two years.
– 2-4 Family hold and resale within 2-5 years - In Hudson County Enveso acquires 2-4
Family structures to hold with minimum of 6% CAP rate. We expect 30% value increase
within 5 years
– Multifamily properties to hold - In Hudson County Enveso acquires multifamily
properties to hold at minimum 8% CAP rate .
– Condo conversion - In Hudson County Enveso acquires 6 – 12 units multifamily to hold
for 3 -5 years and convert to condos
– Furnished Short term rentals – In selected locations Enveso is investing in upgrading it’s
apartments to address the demand for a short term rentals of furnished apartments for
business and vacation travelers, internship students and corporate renters .
NJ’s Bergen & Hudson Counties are bordering with Manhattan and
together are core of New York metropolitan area
The counties and county groupings constituting the New York metropolitan
area are listed below with 2009 U.S. Census Bureau estimates of their
New York-Northern New Jersey-Long Island, NY-NJ-PA Metropolitan
Statistical Area (19,069,796)
New York-White Plains-Wayne, NY-NJ Metropolitan Division
Kings County (Brooklyn), NY
Queens County, NY
New York County (Manhattan), NY
Bronx County, NY
Richmond County (Staten Island), NY
Westchester County, NY
Bergen County, NJ
Hudson County, NJ
Passaic County, NJ
Rockland County, NY
Putnam County, NY
Nassau-Suffolk, NY Metropolitan Division (2,875,904)
Edison-New Brunswick, NJ Metropolitan Division (2,335,390)
Newark-Union, NJ-PA Metropolitan Division (2,126,269)
Essex County, NJ
Union County, NJ
Morris County, NJ
Sussex County, NJ
Hunterdon County, NJ
Pike County, PA
About the Entrepreneur
20 years of experience in international Business
development & executive management in high
tech and Investment companies.
Previous position: General Manager Europe &
Asia Business Unit at a NASDAQ traded Telecom
software company. This position included a full
P&L responsibility 50 employees and annual
sales of over 20M USD.
“It’s in a struggling economy that
smart people make the most profit
because the masses are afraid and
scared of their own stupidity.”
- Warren Buffett, 2008