Insurance has changed...
Insurance Tailors are independent, so can provide the best
quality and value insurance for our clients on an individual
basis. Uniquely, we also consolidate all of the insurance
that you need into a single package, making your life as
easy and hassle free as possible.
Call us or apply online to start benefiting from:
The highest quality insurance at exceptional rates
A single premium, no matter how much you insure
One point of contact for all enquiries
Our dedicated support if you have to make a claim
• About us
• Our Aim
• Insurance Tailors was set up in response to the need for an insurance service that provides comprehensive personal insurance cover, with the minimum possible
administrative overhead to our customers, at a price that represents excellent value for money. For each of our customers we aim to:
• Create a single, bespoke insurance package which provides outstanding protection
• Remove the hassle of maintaining numerous separate insurance policies
• Provide personalised and exceptional customer service every time we communicate
• We want to enable our customers to enjoy their lives without giving a moment’s thought to insurance, safe in the knowledge that we have it covered, and will be
there when they need us.
• Our Approach
• We work with our insurance partners to provide our customers with a single, personally tailored insurance package at outstanding value. Each element of the package
(e.g. motor, home, travel or medical) is separately underwritten by a top quality insurer, and we bundle this together to make your life easier. Think of the benefits:
• One premium (by monthly direct debit so you never miss your renewal)
• One contact number
• Much simpler paperwork for your files
• The ability to amend or add to your protection easily as your needs change
• The peace of mind from knowing that your insurance is backed by top rated insurers
• Our Partners
• To provide this service we have joined forces with some of the strongest brands in the insurance industry so you can have total confidence that the cover we provide
for you will be there when you need it. The key areas in which our chosen partner insurers differentiate themselves are:
• The quality and breadth of cover that they offer
• Their track records of dealing with and paying claims quickly and fairly
• Competitive and sustainable pricing strategies
• Click on the products on the left of this page to learn more about our insurance partners.
• General Information
• Company information
• Insurance Tailors Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
• FSA authorisation number: 475691.
• Insurance Tailors’ registered offices are in England at: 22 Ebner Street, London SW18 1BT
• Registered number: 5928330.
• Motor Insurance
• Our partnership with A-Plan means that we can always provide a competitive motor insurance
• About A-Plan
• Insurance Tailors have teamed up with A-Plan Insurance to give us access to the most competitive
quotes available. This A-Plan policy can then be included in your Insurance Tailors package.
• As a leading UK car insurance intermediary A-Plan, in partnership with Insurance Tailors, offer
individual solutions for a wide range of car insurance requirements. With 400,000 clients already
enjoying competitive premiums with personal, friendly and professional service you can be
confident about your overall car insurance package.
• Whatever your car insurance requirements, we have access to a wide range of facilities from
• We understand that quoting for insurance is about more than finding the cheapest premium. We
also consider your individual circumstances before recommending a policy.
• Our unique relationships with a range of insurers enables us to negotiate competitive premiums
for your cover.
• Medical Insurance
• Insurance Tailors’ medical protection is provided by BUPA.
• About BUPA
• At BUPA, we understand the importance of offering a product or service your clients can trust. Here are 10
good reasons why you can recommend BUPA with confidence.
• BUPA is a household name giving clients and potential clients the trust and reassurance they need from a
health and care provider.
• Established more than 55 years ago, today more than three million UK members trust their health and
care to us.
• BUPA provides health cover to people in the UK, Australia, Spain, Ireland and more than 180 other
• BUPA's experience and knowledge enables us to offer a wide range of health and care products such as
PMI, dental cover, critical illness and income protection.
• BUPA is concerned solely with health and care.
• As a provident association, BUPA has no shareholders to pay, so any profits can be reinvested into
improving health and care services for our customers.
• BUPA provides health cover for staff in over half of the FTSE 100 companies.
• BUPA has developed a network of specialist hospitals for health problems like breast and bowel cancer.
• BUPA gives more than £1.5 million each year to the BUPA Foundation to spend on medical research.
• Most consultants who have private medical insurance choose BUPA*.
• *Source: Silver Fern Consultants Questionnaire 2002
• Travel Insurance
• Insurance Tailors’ travel protection is provided by Axiom Underwriting
• About Axiom
• Axiom Underwriting have designed travel insurance products at extremely
competitive prices for both the business traveller and the family
• Select from European or Worldwide options
• Winter sports option, including ski equipment hire, piste closure benefit
and additional travel expenses in the event of adverse weather
• Automatic cover for a wider range of recreational/leisure activities
• Scuba diving to 30 metres now automatically covered (subject to policy
terms and conditions)
• Recreational Activities Extension for higher risk activities available at an
• Marine Insurance
• Insurance Tailors’ marine protection is provided by
• About Towergate
• Towergate are a group of specialist underwriting agencies
providing a range of insurance policies for selected scheme
and niche markets - often difficult to obtain elsewhere.
• Your marine policy protects your boat and your liability to
other people, including passengers in your boat. The
insurance protection applies while your boat is in
commission or while it is laid up, provided you use it within
the cruising limits you have chosen.
• Other Insurance
• Please don’t be put off if the insurance that you need is not clearly
listed here - the key to our success is the personal service that we
provide to every one of our customers, and this extends to helping
you to insure every aspect of your life, however unusual. Planes,
trains, automobiles or whatever…let us see if we can help.
• We will always do our best to help you ourselves, but on the rare
occasion that we can’t, we’re likely to know someone who can and
will happily put you in touch with them.
• Business Insurance?
• Perhaps you are looking for insurance for your business? Liability,
property, medical or whatever it may be, we can help.
• Contact Us
• If you are interested in joining Insurance
Tailors, or would like to find out more, please
call us direct on 0845 2572268