3. London is the capital of the United Kingdom and it is one of the largest cities in Europe. London is in the south of England and it is one of the most exciting cities in the world: culture, history, art, parks, museums, shopping, science, music, monuments and the language.
5. United Kingdom is composed by four historic countries: Flag Country Capital England London Wales Cardiff Scotland Edinburgh Nothen Ireland Belfast
6. The Queen Monuments Museums
7. Big Ben Buckingham Palace Tower Bridge London video London Bridge song The London Eye
8. "Big Ben" This clock is the biggest in Great Britain and it is the nickname of the Great Bell of Westminster that strikes every hour. The clock has 4 faces and It is the world's most famous clock. Big Ben Sound
9. The " CHANGING OF THE GUARD " occurs here from time to time. This is when soldiers march about and wave their guns around. Buckingham Palace is the Queen's official residence in London. It is one of the largest palaces in the world, has over 500 rooms, including 19 State rooms and 78 bathrooms! Many of the rooms are used as offices by the people who help The Queen in her work .
10. The Queen In Buckingham Palace lives Elizabeth The Second, who is the Queen of Great Britain and Nothen Ireland since 1953.
11. The Queen In Buckingham Palace lives Elizabeth The Second, who is the Queen of Great Britain and Nothen Ireland since 1953.
12. It is one of London's most famous sights of London. It was completed in 1894, after 8 years of construction. Now click down and listen to this song Tower Bridge London Bridge song
13. The British Museum It is a place where there are a lot of archaeological and historical collections from around the world. There are Egyptian Mummys, sculptures, statues, paintings…