The goal of this presentation is to:
Compare two videoconferencing tools:
Citrix GoToMeeting and Adobe Connect.
Recommend the best software for
classroom and business use.
• Start a meeting instantly or set up one ahead of
• Supports up to 25 attendees.
• Attendees can join from a Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone
or android device.
• See meeting attendees in High Definition (HD)
video Share up to six video feeds per session.
• Record meetings and playback in GoToMeeting or
Windows Media Player.
Pros and Cons
Hosting compatibility with Windows and Mac.
Simplest control panel amongst competitors.
High Definition (HD) video.
• A java download is required the first time you use the
• No whiteboard application.
Adobe Connect Features
• Invite participants through email or instant message.
• Participants visit an internet URL to join a meeting.
• Windows and Mac compatible. iPhone or iPod touch
compatible (with free Connect Pro Mobile software).
• You can assign roles to your participants.
• Public and private chat pods enable hosts and their
audience to stay involved with each other.
Pros and Cons
• Highly professional.
• Allows good integration.
• Takes a long time to upload file for screen
• Complex installation and joining meeting process
for participant (almost 20 minutes)
• There is a lot of similar features between
GoToMeeting and Adobe Connect. I would
recommend Citrix GoToMeeting because it is
more user friendly and offers a (HD) video
compared to Adobe Connect that seems to
be more advanced and sophisticated.