• Obelisk is a fast growing knowledge partner to the global Architecture and Construction
• Founded in January 2008, the company is rapidly expanding as a services partner with
offices in India and the U.S.
• Obelisk has its genesis as an architecture and design firm that has expanded and
diversified in the last 10 years to become a niche player in the support-services field.
• We deliver cost-effective but high precision services within stipulated time.
• With Obelisk as a knowledge partner, firms can profit from a scalable expansion model
and lead to maximizing revenue.
The Management Team
Danny Johnson Loyall : Director- Sales Maneck Khanna : CEO
B.Sc. - St. Stephens College, Delhi University India B.ARCH from School of Planning & Architecture
MBA- Goa Institute of Management, Goa, India New Delhi
Member of Council of Architecture, India
Gautam Mahajan : Managing Director & CFO AIA International Associate
B.ARCH from D.Y. Patil College of Engineering Affiliated to Institute of Indian Interior Designers
Member of Council of Architecture, India Mohit Mahajan : Director (Operations)
Affiliated to Indian Institute of Valuers B.ARCH from NIT, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Member of Council of Architecture, India
Jennifer M. McGregor: Executive Director – USA AIA International Associate
B.S. Interior Design, Abilene Christian University, Texas
LEED® Accredited Professional
Our Core Services
BIM Support and Implementation Services
• Revit Architecture Modelling
• Construction Documentation from Revit Model.
• Integration of Architecture, Structure and MEP designs
in a complete Revit Model from AutoCAD drawings.
• Conflict coordination
• Revit Families
CAD Drafting Services
• Transition from Design Development (DD) Phase to Construction Documentation (CD) Phase.
• Architecture Working drawings as per your Firm’s standards.
• Poly-lining as per BOMA standards
• Quantity Surveying and Preparation of Bill of Quantities (BOQ).
The AEC Industry Focus
Key challenges facing the AEC Industry today are:
• Lack of qualified workers
• Training and retention of talent
• State of the global economy and profitability
• Dilemma between outsourcing and a captive set-up
• Transition to BIM
Drawing Production: Average Hourly cost in USD
Also Include Costs for:
1. Hiring, Training and Retention
2. Regulatory compliance
3. Infrastructure- Real Estate, Computers, Software, FFE, utilities
5. Maintenance and Up-skilling
The Obelisk Advantage
Heads In-House Obelisk Advantage
Recruitment Yes No Consultant Fee
Yes – partner’s Training Time &
Training Staff Yes
Infrastructure Yes No Hardware Cost
Software Licenses Yes No Software Cost
Salaries Yes No Payroll Cost
Yes No HR Issues & Cost
USD 30-45/ hr USD 15/ hr 66% cost saving
Revit Architect USD 60-80/ hr USD 30/ hr 75% cost saving
Phase 1 Phase 2 Phase 3
Pilot Project to test
Bigger Project to enhanced efficiency
save on overall costs and scalability for large
Basic Time Savings Basic Time Savings Basic Time Savings
CAD & Process Automation CAD & Process Automation
Time Savings through Obelisk: Your Knowledge Partner
readily available skilled
manpower and time to Additional Cost Savings Phase 3
market reduction (24/7) through process Fully integrated partnership
The Delivery Team- Structure
HEAD- TECHNOLOGY HEAD- OPERATIONS/ STUDIO MANAGER(S)
PROJECT TRAINING QUALITY
COORDINATOR(S) COORDINATOR(S) COORDINATOR(S)
Process Work Flow
(A) Partner Inputs Data PARTNER TM
1. Partners will be provided a secure access to upload working files to a specified location.
2. There will be an ID and Password provided by Obelisk for the first time, password can be changed by the Partner for access security .
3. A Project Manager would be assigned to the Partner for regular exchange of Information.
(B) Delivery to Partners
1. The Transition/ Ops teams would work on these inputs files and move the work files to the “Output” folder using an agreed
naming convention in a date wise manner
2. These would be access by the Partner at the times specified and used as appropriate
OBELISK Internal Flow
During Transition Phase Transition/ Information Exchange
AFTER SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
During Stable Mode
Stage III Stage II
QUALITY CONTROL TRAINING
Obelisk Design Pvt. Ltd. Obelisk Design Inc.
E-1, 2nd Floor, Mercantile House, 1786 Farm Road
E-Block, Connaught Place, Lake Forest, IL 60045, USA
New Delhi – 110001, INDIA Ph +1 312 310 1744
Ph +91-11-23417229 +1 312 532 6125
+1 312 912 7787
Obelisk Design Pvt. Ltd. Email
303 & 411,
389, South Ex Tower,
Masjid Moth, South Ex – II,
New Delhi – 110049, INDIA