1. Presentation on Sales Territory Management-How to prioritize your activities to produce maximum results<br />MohitMalviya<br />VarunRai<br />
2. Prioritizing sales territory mgmt. depends on two parameters……<br />Managing territory with existing customers<br /><ul><li>Introduce yourself to each customer
3. Ask the relationship with the company ?</li></ul> Ex: Sharing the experience of service etc.<br /><ul><li>What we are doing well ?</li></ul> Ex: Any positives about the company like quality, price, service etc.<br />
4. <ul><li>Where could the company improve ?</li></ul> Ex: Should they improve service ?<br /> Time-Gap of service <br /> Quality of the product<br />Healing the affected customer will build the relationship better <br />
5. Identifying target prospects in the territory….<br />Make target prospects with sales team<br />Make a list <br />After making list which you will pursue first…<br /> Ex: Idgah Hills, Koh-e-fiza, Police Line etc. <br />Which TG has greatest potential to purchase, but the need may differ……<br />
6. It’s all about touching base at each point<br />If customer expresses happiness ask what your company is doing right…….here most of the companies fail<br /> Great marketers like Airtel also avoid these things <br />Ask for referrals…..like they may purchase but they will purchase <br />
7. Measures to be undertaken<br /><ul><li>Register complain.
8. Listen to problems.
9. Try to understand.
10. Work upon problems.
11. Appropriate solution tom problems.
12. Get feedback result in relationship.
13. Build relationship.</li></li></ul><li>Conclusion……<br />First build relationship with existing customers by communicating at every touch points<br />Look for the customers who reduced purchase or who completely stopped ordering……find out the problem<br />Identify new target prospects and ask from referrals from existing customers<br />Filling of loopholes like service time-gap<br />