2. A wedding is aceremony andassociated rituals bywhich two people vowto spend their livestogether in marriage,(Nina Callaway, 2003)
3. Those who waste excessivelyare brothers tothe devils…
4. Rasulullah Shallallahu alaihi sawhas said: The best wedding is the mostconvenient." (Narrated by AbuDawood, no. 2117. Assessed authenticby al-Albanian)
5. I bought it for you..
6. I bought it for you..
7. Look, we have a baby..…..
8. Abu Numair. (2012, June 1) Majlis Perkahwinan Yang Sunnah, Mudah,dan Barakah. Retrieved from: http://www.ilmusunnah.com/fiqh/majlis-perkahwinan-yang-sunnah-mudah-dan-barakah-2/Nina Callaway. (2003) The Definition of a Wedding, and the Essential Components.Retrieved from: http://weddings.about.com/bio/Nina-Callaway-9601.htmShaun Coltress. (2010, May 11) Are Wedding A Waste Of Money?Retrieved from: http://www.pbleepd.com/life-and-style/are-weddings-a-waste-of-money/ Azmi Abdul (2010, October 26) Melayu Suka Membazir Bila Nikah. Retrieved from: http://www.cikgu.net.my/index.php?option=com_myblog&Itemid=73&i d=1073&show=Jangan-membazir-bila-nikah.html&user=0