Be the first to like this
- Cost is one of 3 Triple constraints of the project. Managing costs of the project is very crucial and hardest part of the project. It spans across all phases of the project right from conception to closure of the project.
- Cost Management is not just controlling “Costs”; it involves definitive planning and preparing budgets. Collecting cost associated data. Comparing the data to prepared budgets and taking appropriate actions when needed.
- The process involved in estimating, budgeting, and controlling cost so that the project can be completed within approved budget.
- Value analysis (value engineering)
• Looking at less costly way to do the same work within the same scope