1. Australia is special to us because is the worlds largest island and is very different from other islands. It also interests us because in this country there are animals that are rarely found in other countries such as kangaroos and koalas. We would like to go there.
2. Australia its located in Oceania. Among the closest countries to Australia there are Indonesia, East Timor and Papua New Guinea to the north, the Solomon Islands, Vanuatu and the French dependency of New Caledonia to the northeast and southeast New Zealand.
3. Australia is the sixth largest country in the world with an area of almost 8.000.000 km ². Its surrounded by three major oceans and two seas: Indian, Southern and Pacific oceans and Timor, Coral and Tasman seas, respectively.
4. The countrys population in 2006 was around 20.6 million inhabitants, mainly concentrated in large coastal cities: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide and the capital Canberra.
5. Australia has been inhabited for more than forty- two thousand years by Indigenous Australians.
6. Federation Square is a civic center and cultural precinct in the city of Melbourne, Victoria. It is the most famous place of Australia.
7. Sidney is the most populous city in Australia and the state capital of New South Wales. Sydney is located on Australias south-east coast of the Tasman Sea. As of June 2010, the greater metropolitan area had an approximate population of 4.6 million people.
8. Wed really recommend Australia to our classmates because its a country rich in flora and fauna that isnt found in any other countries around the world. Its also interesting because we can practice our English there as well as having a good time traveling around. Thanks you for your attention