3. Method of InstallationTo install MC Navigation Control 4 you need to have Extension Manager . . Macromedia Extension manager is a free product and isavailable with the installation of Flash. Alternatively you can download Extension Manager fromwww.adobe.comUI Access :After installation, swfSequencer is available in Components Panel of Flash IDE underESSPLComponents folder.i) Descriptions of ParametersmcNameThis parameter represents the movie clip of your Flash movie into which all the swfs will beloaded one after another.The default value of this parameter is “_root”. You have to specify the instance name of yourloader movie clip in this parameter . For example, if your movie clip loader’s instance name is“load” then the value of this parameter will be “load” (see the image below)swfFilesThis parameter represents the list of your swf file names in the sequence inwhich you want them to load one after another.
4. For example in the following image you can see that the swf files “first.swf ”, “second.swf” and“third.swf” are sequenced in this parameter.swfseqfileThis parameter comes handy, when you want to play from certain swf which is not the first in thesequence. By default, this value is “0”, that means it has the reference to the first element of theswfFiles array value, i.e. the first swf file in the sequence.For example if you want that your movie should load the second swf file in the sequence whenstarts playing, then you should set this parameter to “1” . This will help you the desired sequencewith this specialty to start with the second swf to load at the begining of your flash movie.Please note that this parameter can not be greater than (the total number of swfs -1)loopIf you want that after finish playing the last swf , your movie should start loading the first swfagain to play, you can acheive this by leaving this parameter as it is with its default value , i.e.
5. “true”. If you want that your movie should stop after finish playing the last swf, you should set thisparameter to “False”colorThis parameter changes the skin color of the swfSequencer to any of the 5 different colors.These colors are:Sky Blue (default color)Champak YellowFrog Green
6. Coal BlackCherry Redii Other FeaturesPlay and Pause buttonsThese two buttons help you to play or pause the loaded swf movies.Volume Control buttonClicking the Volume Control button, displays a volume controller slider, using which the user canadjust the volume of the flash movie at any point of time while playing the movie.Save Bookmark and Go to Bookmark buttons
7. Using these two buttons user of your flash movie can book mark any frame of any loaded swf andcan go to this frame at any point of time even after they close and reopen the flash movie at anypoint of time.On the rollover of the Go to Bookmark button, the details of the last time a bookmark is saved isdisplayed in the seek bar area.Previous and Next buttonsThese two buttons help to load the next and previous swfs of the currently playing swfrespectively.Seek BarThis helps to move between any frames of the existing playing swf movie. By dragging the seekbar you can reach any particular frame of the loaded movie. While dragging, you can see theframe number and percentage of the completion of the movie and of course the name of thecurrently playing swf.
8. Further Reference:For further reference you may contact at any of the following e-mail addresses:For support information/ feedback : email@example.comRelated links:At Adobe’ Flash Exchange this is available at the following link:http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?view=sn111&extID=1032158#loc=en_us&view=sn111&extID=1032158&viewName=Flash%20Extension&avm=1 About ESSPL ESSPL offers a wide range of e-learning, m-Learning and interactive solutions, from animation, interface design, multimedia assessment need analysis, customized courseware design, simulations, interactive kiosks, online design solutions, Flash based mobile content designing and development, to suit the wide range of client needs ranging from e-learning, m-learning to sales promotional campaign and presentation needs. For more details on ESSPL’s offerings in e-Learning and interactive design, refer to ESSPL website at www.esspl.com