2. Problems with Marketing Mobile Apps ● Cant track installs from all your marketing channels ● Unable to attribute credit to sources accurately ● Inaccurate CPI metrics and ad optimization ● Ad Networks require separate SDK integrations ● Duplicate installs from ad networks ● Difficult to determine aRPU and LTV
3. Benefits of MobileAppTracking ● Track, analyze and optimize mobile app installs. ● Discover the source of mobile app installs. ● Accurately credit sources on last-click attribution. ● Manage publishers and ad networks directly. ● Report user engagement and LTV beyond the install. ● Analyze data in real time through analytics interface. ● Intelligently scale your advertising campaigns.
4. Track Your App Installs
5. Apple AppStoreTrack installs of your iOS apps on the Apple AppStore withoutDevice ID.
6. Google PlayTrack installs of your Android apps on Google Play without using DeviceID. Tracking 100% accurate.
7. How Do We Track? A unique Device fingerprint is created when a user clicks on an Ad using a MobileAppTracking link. The user navigates to the app store and installs your app. SDK regenerates the fingerprint and sends it to tracking servers. The tracking servers correlate the fingerprint back to the publisher that displayed the ad to the user. Advantages: ● No Device ID (UDID) required ● No browser flashes or redirects in the user experience. ● Post conversion data to your local databases.
8. Track and Attribute InstallsTrack installs from all your marketing channels using a last-clickattribution model. The last source to interact with the user gets the credit.Track Installs from: ● Ad Networks ● Direct Publishers ● Social Media ● Email Marketing ● Organic InstallsAttribute Installs: ● Determine whos responsible for install using last-click ● Credit only one source for install and notify third-parties
9. Ad Network IntegrationsUtilize postback templates for several mobile ad networks to make trackingcampaigns across multiple networks simpler. Send conversion data to thesethird-parties, or implement your own server postbacks for additionalpublishers.
10. Track Direct PublishersTrack which mobile app installs and user engagement comes fromdirect publishers. Generate Unique Tracking Links: ● Create profile for a publisher or marketing source. ● Select the mobile app campaign you wish to track. ● Copy and paste the auto generated tracking link. Ex. http://hstrk1.com/pub_c?adgroup_id=2971 Pass Conversion Data to Publishers: ● Select publisher on the Server Postback page ● Choose a conversion event (install, open, close, event) ● Enter unique publisher postback URL
11. AND In-App AnalyticsAnalyze user engagement beyond the install. ● Track Opens, Closes, and Updates. ● Determine active users and analyze app usage. ● Track unlimited user actions and purchases as events. ● Create events dynamically and specify purchase amount. ● Analyze user value by source over specified time periods.
12. Real-time DashboardOur HTML5 interface gives you real-time analytics forefficiently managing campaigns. Publisher and Campaign Reporting ● Ad clicks and corresponding installs ● Organic installs VS. paid installs ● Publisher and placement reporting ● Accurate ROI measurements of ad campaigns User Engagement Reporting ● App usage metrics: Opens, Closes, Updates ● Event reporting with purchase/sale amount statistics ● User value analysis (aRPU, LTV)
13. One SDKYou dont need to integrate SDKs for each ad network andmobile publisher.Integrate one SDK with your iOS or Android app. ● Track app installs and events with one integration ● Communicate conversion data to any third-party. ● Track campaigns with multiple networks/publishers. ● Track over 1,000 iOS and Android devices. Apple Google iPhone 3.0+ Android 2.1+ iPad 3.0+ Samsung, HTC iPod 3.0+ Motorola, etc.
14. Get Started Now Signup at: http://platform.mobileapptracking.com After approved, login to MobileAppTracking and follow instructions to create a mobile app. Install the Mobile App Tracking SDK in your mobile app. Updated your mobile app in Google Play or the Apple AppStore. Create publisher and ad network profiles in your MobileAppTracking account. Generate tracking links for each publisher/network and pass these on as your destination (or campaign) URL. Begin viewing app installs and in-app events analytics in real-time.