myACCESSA self-service web site for students.How to Register and Pay for Classes1. Go to myaccess.cod.edu web site2. Click on LOG IN (on the upper right side of the home page).3. Enter your myACCESS ID and password then click SUBMIT. If you don’t know your myACCESS ID, go to “myACCESS for Students” under “User Account” and click on “Whats my Login ID for myACCESS.”
4. On the right side of the menu, click on the gold bar labeled “myACCESS for Students.”5. Under the Registration heading, click on Search/Select Classes.
6. Select a Term and at least TWO other criteria to find classes, then click SUBMIT.7. Under the Select column, check the classes you want, then click SUBMIT.
8. On Register and Drop Sections, you see these selected classes in your “shopping cart.” Under the Action column, select “register” in the drop down box.9. Check the Financial agreement box at the bottom of the screen to continue, then click SUBMIT.
10. Select from Tuition & Fee Payment Options and follow the steps until you receive confirmation of payment.
11. On the Section Selection Results page, you will see your registered sections, along wih additional information and important dates. From this screen, you can print your schedule of classes. If you are having technical issues viewing the myACCESS web site, contact the Student Help Desk at (630) 942-2999 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.