1. Real Estate Services ProposalMary LaMesa Prepared Especially for:Realtor You!265 Hazard AvenueEnfield CT 06082Phone 860.745.2121Cell: 860-202-7166www.c21allpointsrealty.com
2. Dear Sir or Madam,Let me begin by thanking you for the opportunity to deliver my presentation on how CENTURY 21 AllPoints Realtyand I are best positioned tomarket and sell your home. The information contained in the following pages will demonstrate our knowledge, expertise and commitment tomaking your home selling experience a complete success.CENTURY 21 AllPoints Realty has successfully represented buyers and sellers in your neighborhood and we believe that we know what isimportant to you during this process:1. That the selling process runs smoothly without hassles2. That your agent keeps you informed of all vital information throughout the sale3. That your home sells quickly4. That you receive the best possible price and terms for your homeI look forward to working with you as we achieve the goals above.Sincerely,Mary LaMesa
3. The Purpose of this Presentation• Familiarize you with the selling process• Provide you with details on my experience and the CENTURY 21® Brand• Develop a customized marketing plan for your home• Share current real estate information on your local area• Determine an initial market position for your home• Leave you with some resource information and sample forms• Reinforce our commitment to your goals• Answer any questions you may have
4. CENTURY 21®:The Gold Standard
5. CENTURY 21® at a GlanceThere are many realty signs on front lawns these days, but only one can offer representation in over 70 countriesthrough a network of more than 120,000 real estate professionals.• Founded in 1971• Part of the Realogy Franchise Group• Century 21 Real Estate LLC is the franchisor of the worlds largest residential real estate sales organization• Operate in approximately 8,000 offices around the world• Considered “the most recognized name in real estate,”* ours is the brand that comes to mind most when consumers think of real estate servicesWe strive every day to better understand your needs to help you complete a successful transaction for yourhome. We embrace your goals as our own. This is why the CENTURY 21 System is “The Gold Standard.”*Source: 2009 Ad Tracking Study. The survey results are based on 903 online interviews with a national random sample of adults (ages 18+) who are equaldecision makers and who have bought or sold a home within the past two years or plan to purchase or sell a home within the next two years. Brand awarenessquestions are based on a sample of 903 respondents at a 95% confidence level with a margin of error of +/- 3.3%. The study was conducted between March 16and November 15, 2009 by Millward Brown, a leading global market research organization.
6. As a CENTURY 21® professional I will... Provide you with professional, personalized service Monitor details and coordinate marketing activities Marketing for the sale of your home Show your property to qualified buyers Present all written offers Facilitate the closingOur proven Marketing System also offers traditional and proprietarymarketing tools, systems and services to help get your home sold,including:  Website Listing Distribution Network  National Advertising CENTURY 21 Internet Marketing Program:  Local Advertising  www.century21.com  Global Referral Network www.century21espanol.com  Seller Service Pledge®  Neighborhood Profiles  Mortgage℠ Services  Targeted E-mail Communication  Preferred Client Club Marketing  Social Media Website  Direct Mail Marketing - Facebook  Fine Homes & Estates Digital Magazine - Twitter  Buyer lead distribution program - YouTube (LeadRouter) - Flickr  Client lead reporting tool (Golden Ruler)
7. An Industry Leader For the past decade, CENTURY 21® has reigned as the nation’s most recognized brand in real estate! LEADER IN BRAND AWARENESS* For the past decade the CENTURY 21 System continues to hold the strongest presence in the category. With almost universal brand awareness the CENTURY 21 System enjoys the highest brand awareness level when compared to any other real estate organization surveyed. THE MOST RECOGNIZED NAME IN REAL ESTATE* Consumers continue to identify CENTURY 21 as “the most recognized name in real estate.” Adults surveyed singled out CENTURY 21 by almost 10 percentage points more than the nearest competitor. AT THE TOP FOR LIKELIHOOD TO RECOMMEND* The CENTURY 21 system continues to be one of the top brands leading the industry on likelihood to recommend.*Source: 2009 Ad Tracking Study. The survey results are based on 903 online interviews with a national random sample of adults (ages 18+) who are equal decision makers and who have bought or solda home within the past two years or plan to purchase or sell a home within the next two years. Brand awareness questions are based on a sample of 903 respondents at a 95% confidence level with amargin of error of +/- 3.3%. The study was conducted between March 16 and November 15, 2009 by Millward Brown, a leading global market research organization.
8. Our Agents Stand Out from the Crowd• Knowledge – CENTURY 21® Agents participate in extensive and ongoing formal training to keep us at the top of our field• Attentiveness – CENTURY 21 Agents are great listeners focused on understanding your goals and dreams and providing you with relevant information• Responsiveness – CENTURY 21 Agents respond quickly and professionally as we manage all the details to achieve your goalsUNPARALLELED AGENT EDUCATIONCentury 21 Real Estate LLC has a culture and history of having some of the best training programs available in the industrythrough its award-winning* CENTURY 21 Learning System®. CENTURY 21® Agents have access to a comprehensive suite oftraining and skill development programs, designed to help us stay at the top of our game.A TRUE PARTNERReal estate transactions are a big deal with many moving parts. The details can get unwieldy without the right support. CENTURY21 Agents know that buying a home can be the culmination of a life-long dream, and will help you manage the details with theright support.*Training Magazines Top 125 for 7 of the last 10 years
9. Celebrating Three Decades of CaringFor 30 years, the CENTURY 21® System has been a proud philanthropic partner of Easter Seals®.Our brokers, agents and employees have worked together to raise over $100 million in support of the Easter Seals mission: to helpimprove the lives of children and adults with disabilities.As one of Easter Seals’ largest corporate sponsors, the CENTURY 21 System is proud of the long-standing relationship we have withthis charity.CLOSINGS FOR KIDSCENTURY 21 supports a program called “Closings for Kids”, where every one of our agents has the ability tosign up to donate a portion of their commission from every closing to their local Easter Seals Chapter. Sowhen clients choose an agent who participates in Closings for Kids, they will be helping to support theirlocal Easter Seals organization directly through their agent.
10. Our OfficesUnder Regional President Beverly A. Peterson
11. IN 2008 - 2010Under Beverly A. Peterson we were the #1 CENTURY 21 Office in Connecticut! 2011 Year to Date We Are # 1 in Central New England!
12. A History of Proven Results Not only were we the # 1 Century 21 Office in Connecticut in 2008, 2009 we were the only CENTURY 21 office to receive the Centurion Award! We are on track to do it again! Market Share Century 21 AllPoints Realty 2009Page 13
13. RESUMEMary LaMesaExperienceCentury 21 AllPoints Realty - REALTOR22 Years in Construction IndustryServicing Hartford & Tolland CountiesOver 20 Years in Customer Service Industry10 Years in Airline Industry5 Years in BankingMembershipsNational Association of RealtorsConnecticut Association of RealtorsHartford Board of RealtorsConnecticut MLSCommunityMember of the Enfield PTORan Safe Grad Program for Enrico Fermi High SchoolMembership Chair Enfield Jr. Women’s ClubVolunteered at Tracy Thurmon House for Abused Women
14. Market Share 2010
15. Offices Under President & CEO Beverly A. PetersonSouthington, CT Office Meriden, CT Office Branford, CT Office117 North Main Street 477 South Broad Street 265 East Main StreetSouthington, CT 06489 Meriden, CT 06450 Branford, CT 06405 Phone: 203-481-7247Phone: 860-621-8378 Phone:203- 634-1876 Toll Free:1-800-525-7793Toll Free:1-800-525-7793 Toll Free:1-800-525-7793 Fax: 203-481-4075Fax: 860-276-8032 Fax: 203-237-4142 C21 AllPoints RealtyEnfield, CT Office The Real Estate Career Development Center Development Center265 Hazard Avenue 143 North Main StreetEnfield, CT 06082 Pre-License School 143 North Main Street Phone: 860-378-1456Phone: 860.745.2121 Toll Free:1-800-525-7793Fax: 860-763-1445 Phone: 860-378-1479 Fax: 860-276-0369 Fax: 860-276-0369
16. SouthingtonSouthington, CT Office117 North Main StreetSouthington, CT 06489Toll Free:1-800-525-7793www.cthomeseekers.com Beverly Peterson Broker / Owner
17. Enfield CENTURY 21 AllPoints Realty 265 Hazard Avenue Enfield CT Phone 860.745.2121 Toll Free: 800.525.7793 www.c21allpointsrealty.comBeverly Peterson President & CEORyan Peterson General Manager
18. Branford CENTURY 21 AllPoints Realty 265 East Main Street Branford, CT 06405 www.cthomeseekers.com Ryan Peterson General ManagerCall For a Free Trend Analysis Report on Your Neighborhood! Serving the Great State of Connecticut
19. Meriden, CT Office 477 South Broad Street Meriden, CT 06450 Phone:203- 634-1876 Toll Free:1-800-525-7793Our Purpose Fax: 203-237-4142To establish lifelong relationships with the families and households in ourmarketplaces by providing sound advice, outstanding service and reliable resultswhen it comes to any of their real estate needs. Kelly Peterson Coach & Manager of the Meriden Office 203-634-1876 Serving the Great State of Connecticut www.cthomeseekters.com
20. The Career Center, New Homes Div. & Strategic Marketing Jodi Tussing Coaching and Training for all of the Century Career Development 21 AllPoints Realty Realtors On: Director • New Construction New Homes & Strategic Marketing •Advanced CMA workshops for target marketing and statistics •Technology including Social Networking •Online Slide Show PresentationsCareer Center143 North Main Street •Foreclosures purchasing at AuctionsSouthington, CT 06489Phone: 860-621-8378 •Short Sale & Commercial Training throughToll Free:1-800-525-7793 C21 Corporate, work shops and online.Fax: 860-276-0369 •Century 21 Corporate Partnership Coaching PEP •Century 21 Online Sessions •Sales Technique Workshops & and MORE!
21. Call Center Open 7 Days a Week to Capture All Calls and Internet Leads, and to set up showings on company listings. While we are doing what we do, leads that come in on the sale of your home, won’t fall through the cracks!1. Capture Lead - Transfer to Agent who knows the most about that property2. Record and put in a follow up plan based on agent feedback.3. Incubate leads – good service – more sales
23. Our Commitment to YouSeller Service PledgeAs an independently owned and operated CENTURY 21® Office, we are dedicated to providing you with service that is professional,courteous and responsive in helping you market your property. To fulfill this commitment, we agree to provide you with the following services:1. Dedicate ourselves to making the process of selling your home as easy and successful as possible2. Respect you and your needs and be honest and forthright, in accordance with Fair Housing regulations and ethical real estate practices3. Hold your best interests in the highest regard throughout the process4. Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible5. Understand your needs and respond quickly6. Utilize my knowledge, resources and training to best serve you7. Provide regular progress reports throughout the process and discuss with you comments received about your property8. Explain each step of the process and act as a guide to help you make informed decisions9. Make recommendations to enhance the marketability of your property10. Utilize a written Competitive Market Analysis and local market information to help you set an appropriate listing price to sell your home and receive the value it deserves11. Review various financing alternatives12. Develop, present and agree upon a customized marketing plan that will detail specific promotional efforts to help best market your property13. Place the internationally recognized CENTURY 21 yard sign on your property, with your permission and subject to local ordinances14. Post your property on century21.com, a site which receives millions of visitors each month15. Explain local real estate procedures and regulations16. Show your property to potential buyers17. Utilize the CENTURY 21 System’s vast online resources to expose your property to potential buyers around the world18. Utilize the CENTURY 21 System to help you obtain the results you deserve, including leveraging our network of more than 8,000 offices worldwide19. Submit to you all written offers, assist with negotiations, and provide an estimate of your net sales proceeds, so you understand all implications prior to the acceptance of any offer20. Upon acceptance of an offer by you, pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process will be monitored as permitted by law or local practice21. Assist you in finding your next home, or offer to refer you to another CENTURY 21 Office in another location
24. Quality ServiceQuality service is my goal. Aftereach sale, to help us maintain a highlevel of customer service, we inviteour clients to complete a QualityService Survey and return it to anindependent research group.
25. Your Marketing Plan
26. Steps and Strategiesfor Successful SellingSelling Process: The Basics Choose the right agent Set a fair price - Use a Comparative Market Analysis Sign the Listing Agreement Prepare your home for prospective buyers - Neat and clean and repaired or painted where necessary Agree on a Marketing Plan relevant to today’s market - Advertise heavily where the buyers are - online 90% of all buyers use the Internet in their search process* - Hold an Open House Present all offers Negotiate the Selling Price Buyer Home Inspections Close the deal* Source: 2010 NAR Profile of Homebuyers and Sellers
27. 21 Step Marketing Plan The following pages will provide additional detail to some significant components of our comprehensive marketing plan to get your home sold as quickly as possible and for the best price. Immediately below is an overview of our complete Marketing Plan.1. Recommend a pre-listing inspection and hiring a 13. Prepare full color property flyers and brochures to showcase professional home staging service your home to buyers and other agents2. Develop a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) 14. Offer the CENTURY 21 Home Protection Plan that can help3. Create a photo slideshow or virtual tour to post on listing attract buyers to your property websites 15. Schedule email marketing pieces to my entire list of contacts4 Enter your listing into local Multiple Listing Service and past clients as well as area REALTORS®5 Place the CENTURY 21® “For Sale” yard sign 16. Print (newspaper) and direct mail advertising in our local6. Announce your listing to Agents in my office and other area CENTURY 21 Offices in the area - Just Listed Cards7. Place a “Lock Box” on your door to provide easy access for - Open House Cards other agents 17. Hold an Open House for area REALTORS and the public8. Place your listing on our century21.com website 18. Tour your home with prospective buyers9. Distribute your listing to hundreds of Listing Partners 19. Provide you with constant feedback from buyer showings10. Place your listing on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter 20. Send you weekly online activity reports on your property and YouTube 21. Negotiate with potential buyers on your behalf to help get11. Place your listing on my personal website you to the closing table12. Create an Individual property website for your listing
28. Home StagingEight seconds. That’s all it takes for most buyers to form a first opinion of your house.It’s not long, so you need to make it count. Ideally, your home will impress and motivate a buyer to swiftlymake an offer before it’s gone from the market.We are dedicated to selling your property at the best price possible in the shortest amount of time. Homestaging can help highlight your home’s best features, making it appeal to buyers’ senses and emotions.Following simple exterior and interior design ideas and home-improvement suggestions such as the onesfound on page 43 of this presentation can maximize your home’s attractiveness and create a captivatingfirst impression.
29. How We Find Buyers For Your Home
30. Attracting Buyers We have an aggressive strategy for attracting home buyers to our listings. By distributing your listing information, along with photographs, to a wide array of consumer websites, we maximize every opportunity to attract qualified buyers. In addition, you will have a clear view of the results of your property’s online exposure. Detailed marketing reports will provide you with valuable feedback on the traffic your property is receiving from online real estate consumers! Did you know... • 90% of home buyers use the internet to search for a new home* • 38 million home buyers search the internet each month for real estate information* • One in three buyers find the house they ultimately purchase on the internet* *2010 National Association of Realtors Profile of Home Buyers and SellersWe get your property noticed!
31. A World Class Website century21.comMore than 2 million visitors come to our site every month. Your home will get a tremendous amount of exposureand will include detailed information about the property and the surrounding community.Our state-of-the-art Website helps make buying and selling real estate easier with many features for buyers andsellers, including:• An award-winning online marketing program helps drive over 2 million visitors to our site each month• A new expanded search that features one-click access to millions of listings• Your home listing for sale on our CENTURY 21 Real Estate Search app for the iPhone or iPod touch, with multiple photos, property details, and open house information
32. A Powerful Web Presence It’s an axiom as old as the industry itself - location is everything! That’s why we feature all of our listings on many of the Internet’s most visited real estate websites, including:CENTURY 21® listings are also displayed on most MLS-enabled real estate sites.
33. A Powerful Web PresenceCENTURY 21® listings are also displayed on most MLS-enabled real estate sites.
34. A Powerful Web PresenceCENTURY 21® listings are also displayed on most MLS-enabled real estate sites.
35. A Powerful Web PresenceCENTURY 21® listings are also displayed on most MLS-enabled real estate sites.
36. A Powerful Web PresenceCENTURY 21® listings are also displayed on most MLS-enabled real estate sites.
37. A Powerful Web PresenceCENTURY 21® listings are also displayed on most MLS-enabled real estate sites.
38. A Powerful Web PresenceCENTURY 21® listings are also displayed on most MLS-enabled real estate sites.
39. Keeping You Informed Online Marketing SummaryOur exclusive "Golden Ruler" tool is a listingmeasurement device that provides reports on thenumber of consumer views and leads on your onlineproperty listing. See Next Page!
40. A Powerful Web PresenceCENTURY 21® listings are also displayed on most MLS-enabled real estate sites.
41. A Powerful Web PresenceCENTURY 21® listings are also displayed on most MLS-enabled real estate sites.
42. A Powerful Web PresenceCENTURY 21® listings are also displayed on most MLS-enabled real estate sites.
43. A Powerful Web PresenceCENTURY 21® listings are also displayed on most MLS-enabled real estate sites.
44. A Powerful Web PresenceCENTURY 21® listings are also displayed on most MLS-enabled real estate sites.
45. A Powerful Web PresenceCENTURY 21® listings are also displayed on most MLS-enabled real estate sites.
46. A Powerful Web PresenceCENTURY 21® listings are also displayed on most MLS-enabled real estate sites.
47. A Powerful Web PresenceCENTURY 21® listings are also displayed on most MLS-enabled real estate sites.
48. A Powerful Web PresenceCENTURY 21® listings are also displayed on most MLS-enabled real estate sites.
49. A Powerful Web PresenceCENTURY 21® listings are also displayed on most MLS-enabled real estate sites.
50. A Powerful Web PresenceCENTURY 21® listings are also displayed on most MLS-enabled real estate sites.
51. A Powerful Web PresenceCENTURY 21® listings are also displayed on most MLS-enabled real estate sites.
52. A Powerful Web PresenceCENTURY 21® listings are also displayed on most MLS-enabled real estate sites.
53. A Powerful Web Presence – 500+ Websites!AL Alabama Web Page GA The Tifton Gazette MI Grand Traverse Herald OH Chillicothe Homes for Sale SC Shemcreek TX Pegasus NewsAL Classified Ad Network GA Valdosta Daily Times MI Livonia Homes for Sale OH Coshocton Homes for Sale SC Rock Hill Homes for Sale TX Star Community NewspapersAL Montgomery Homes for Sale GA Cordele Dispatch MI Monroe News OH Lancaster Homes for Sale SD Sioux Falls Homes for Sale TX KVUEAL North Jefferson News GU Bridewater Homes for Sale MI The Record-Eagle OH Newark Homes for Sale TN Clarksville Homes for Sale TX KXANAL St. Clair News Aegis HI Honolulu Homes for Sale MI Port Huron Homes for SaleAL The Cullman Times ID KTVB MI Wood TV OH Zanesville Homes for Sale TN Citizen Tribune TX Hood Count NewsAL The Leeds News ID 2 News MN ABC Newspapers OH WDTN TN Chatanooga.com TX KDH Real EstateAL The News Courier ID Zidaho MN ER Star News OK OklahomaCity.com TN Crossville Chronicle TX Get Homes HoustonAK Anchorage Homes for Sale ID Boise Homes for Sale MN Home Magazine OK Urban Tulsa TN Jackson Homes for Sale TX Rockwall County Herald BannerAZ AZ ZapHomes IL Belleville Homes for Sale MN Mankato Free Press OK Pauls Valley Daily Democrat TN Elk Valley Times TX Royse City Herald BannerAZ Phoenix Homes for Sale IL Chicago Homes for Sale MN The Land OK Woodward News TN Grundy County Herald TX Commerce JournalAZ The Phoenix IL Commercial News MN Southwest Homes Now OK Ft. Gibson Times TN Herald Chronicle TX Cedar Creek PilotAZ West USA Realty IL Effingham Daily News MN St. Cloud Homes for Sale OK Hartshorne Sun TN Murfreesboro Homes for Sale TX Athens Daily ReviewAZ Yuma.com IL Mt. Vernon Register News MN This Week LiveAZ Ztucson IL Shelbyville Daily Union MS Biloxi Homes for Sale OK The Midwest City Sun TN Nashville Homes for Sale TX Cleburne Times ReviewCA The Bakersfield Californian IL Times-Leader MS Hattiesburg Homes for Sale OK The American TN Tullahoma News TX Corsicana Daily SunCA ASUN IN Goshen News MS Jackson Homes for Sale OK Tuttle Times TN Manchester Times TX Gainesville Daily RegisterCA Bakersfield Homes IN Hendricks County Flyer MS Laurel Leader-Call OK Stilwell Democrat Journal TN Nashville Scene TX Greenville Herald BannerCA Coast Sider IN The Herald Bulletin MS The Meridian Star OK Waurika News Democrat TX El Paso Homes for Sale TX The Huntsville ItemCA Fresno Homes for Sale IN Indianapolis Homes for Sale MS Picayune Item OK Westville Reporter TX Forth Worth Homes for Sale TX Jacksonville Daily ProgressCA LA Weekly IN Lafayette Homes for Sale MS The Poplarville Democrat OK The Ada Evening News TX Killeen Daily Herald TX Mineral Wells IndexCA Los Angeles Homes for Sale IN Muncie Homes for Sale MS The Star Herald OK Chickasha Express Star TX Pegasus News TX The Orange LeaderCA OC Weekly IN Richmond Homes for Sale MO Kansas City Homes for SaleCA Monterey Homes for Sale IN XL Marketing MO Springfield Homes for Sale OK Claremore Daily Progress TX Star Community Newspapers TX Palestine Herald-PressCA Phoenix REIC IN Batesville Herald-Tribune MO Columbia Tribune OK The Duncan Banner TX KVUE TX The Port Arthur NewsCA Oakland Home for Sale IN The Zionsville Times Sentinel MO Ozarks Home Hunter OK Edmond Sun TX KXAN TX San Marcos Daily RecordCA Ramona Sentinel IN Greensburg Daily News MO Real Estatest Joe OK Enid News & Eagle TX Hood Count News TX Weatherford DemocratCA San Mateo Homes for Sale IN The Evening News MO Lincoln County Journal OK The McAlester News Capital OR KGW UT St. George Homes for SaleCA SDNN IN Kokomo Tribune MO RFT OK The Muskogee Phoenix OR Best Buy Real Estate VT Burlington Homes for SaleCA Fremont Homes for Sale IN The Lebanon Reporter MO Real Estate Weekly KC OK The Norman Transcript OR KVAL VA The Central VirginianCA SF Examiner IN The Pharos-Tribune MO New Haven Leader OK Pryor Daily Times PA Allentown Homes for Sale VA North Umberland EchoCA Pleasanton Homes for Sale IN The Tribune MO Hermann Advertiser CourierCA Silvar IN The Tribune Star MO Bowling Green Times OK The Stillwater Newspress PA State College Homes for Sale VA Northern Neck NewsCA Hayward Homes for Sale IN Washington Times Herald MO Elsberry Democrat OK Tahlequah Daily Press PA Erie Homes VA NV DailyCA The Sun Chronical IN Rushville Republican MO Vandalia Leader OR Salem Homes for Sale PA The Daily Item VA Caroline ProgressCA Palm Springs Homes for Sale IN Wish MO Fireside Guard OR Portland.com PA The Danville News VA Gooch Land CourierCA Sacremento Homes for Sale IN WTHI MO The Joplin Globe OR My Central Oregon PA Allied News VA WavyCA Salinas Homes for Sale IN WANE MT Great Falls Homes for Sale OR KATU PA The Tribune-Democrat VA Herald ProgressCA Merced Homes for Sale IN WLFI MT Southwest Montana Real Estate OR KGW PA The Meadville Tribune VA Hampton Roads Homes for SaleCA San Jose Homes for Sale IA Ad Express & Daily Iowegian NE Plattsmouth Journal OR Best Buy Real Estate PA New Castle News VA Staunton Homes for SaleCA San Luis Obispo Homes for Sale IA Des Moines Homes for Sale NV Las Vegas SunCA Visalia Homes for Sale IA Iowa City Homes for Sale NV Reno Homes for Sale OR KVAL PA The Herald WA Bellingham Homes for SaleCA Modesto Homes for Sale IA Knoxville Journal Express NH Derry News/Weekender PA Allentown Homes for Sale SC Aiken Standard WA Tacoma Homes for SaleCA Walnut Creek Homes for Sale IA Pella Chronicle NJ Bridewater Homes for Sale PA State College Homes for Sale SC Beaufort Homes for Sale WA Olympia Homes for SaleCO Fort Collins Homes for Sale IA Clinton Herald NJ Cherry Hill Homes for Sale PA Erie Homes SC Columbia Homes for Sale WA Pasco-Kennewick Homes for SaleCO Grandjunction.com IA The Oskaloosa Herald NJ Morristown Homes for Sale PA The Daily Item SC Greenville Homes for Sale WA KOMO NewsCO Westword IA Ottumwa Daily Courier NJ Neptune Homes for Sale PA The Danville News SC Hilton Head Homes for Sale WA Spokesman HomesCT All About Darien KS Farm Talk NJ East Brunswick Homes for Sale PA Allied News SC Myrtle Rock Homes for Sale WA GoSkagitCT American Towns KS Wichita Homes for Sale NJ Press of Atlantic City PA The Tribune-Democrat SC CCP WA Seattle WeeklyCT Hartford Homes for Sale KY Big Daily News NJ Jersey Devil HomesCT Metro Hartford Homes KY Homebuyer KY NJ North Jersey PA The Meadville Tribune SC Shemcreek WA King5CT WTNH KY Grayson Journal Enquirer NJ Inside Today PA New Castle News SC Rock Hill Homes for Sale WA KREMDE DE ZapHomes KY The Sentinel Echo NJ Vineland Homes for Sale PA The Herald SD Sioux Falls Homes for Sale WA Spokane.comDE Wilmington Homes for Sale KY Wayne County Outlook NM Las Cruces Homes for Sale SC Aiken Standard TN Clarksville Homes for Sale WADC Washington PostFL Bradenton Homes for Sale KY Morehead News NM KRGE SC Beaufort Homes for Sale TN Citizen Tribune WV Huntington Homes for SaleFL St. Petersburg Times KY Olive Hill Times NY Binghamton Homes for Sale SC Columbia Homes for Sale TN Chatanooga.com WV Herald Dispatch HomesFL Fort Lauderdale Homes for Sale KY McCreary County Record NY Elmira Homes for Sale SC Greenville Homes for Sale OR KGW WV Montgomery HeraldFL Miami New Times KY The Independent NY Ithaca Homes for Sale SC Hilton Head Homes for Sale OR Best Buy Real Estate WV The Fayette TribuneFL Fort Myers Homes for Sale KY Times Tribune NY Long Island Homes for SaleFL Fox 10 TV KY Glasgow Daily Times NY Poughkeepsie Homes for Sale SC Myrtle Rock Homes for Sale OR KVAL WV Princeton TimesFL Melbourne Homes for Sale KY Richmond Register NY Rochester Homes for Sale SC CCP PA Allentown Homes for Sale WV The Register HeraldFL MicoHomes KY Commonwealth Journal NY Residential NYC SC Shemcreek PA State College Homes for Sale WV Bluefield Daily TelegraphCA Merced Homes for Sale KY Lexington Homes for Sale NY Village Voice SC Rock Hill Homes for Sale PA Erie Homes WV Times West VirginianCA San Jose Homes for Sale KY Louisville Homes for Sale NY The Daily Star SD Sioux Falls Homes for Sale PA The Daily Item WI Fox 11 OnlineCA San Luis Obispo Homes for Sale LA Alexandria Homes for Sale NY The Press-Repulican TN Clarksville Homes for Sale PA The Danville News WI Appleton Homes for SaleCA Visalia Homes for Sale LA Lafayette Homes for Sale NY Cooperstown Crier TN Citizen Tribune PA Allied News WI Green Bay Homes for SaleCA Modesto Homes for Sale LA Louisiana Press Journal NY Lockport Union-Sun & Journal TN Chatanooga.com PA The Tribune-Democrat WI Manitowoc Homes for SaleCA Walnut Creek Homes for Sale LA Opelausas Homes for Sale NY The Journal-RegisterCO Fort Collins Homes for Sale LA Monroe Homes for Sale NY Tonawanda News TN Crossville Chronicle PA The Meadville Tribune WI Marshfield Homes for SaleCO Grandjunction.com LA New Orleans Home NY WIVB TN Jackson Homes for Sale PA New Castle News WI Oshkosh Homes for SaleCO Westword LA Shreveport Homes for Sale NY White Plains Homes for Sale TN Elk Valley Times PA The Herald WI Sheboygan Homes for SaleCT All About Darien ME Bangor Daily News NC Asheville Homes for Sale TN Grundy County Herald SC Aiken Standard WI Stevens Point Homes for SaleCT American Towns ME Maine Home Seller NC Charlotte Homes for Sale OK Tahlequah Daily Press SC Beaufort Homes for Sale WI Wausau Homes for SaleCT Hartford Homes for Sale MD Baltimore Homes for Sale NC Charlotte Homes for Sale OR Salem Homes for Sale SC Columbia Homes for Sale WI Wisconsin Homes for SaleCT Metro Hartford Homes MD Carroll County Times NC Raleigh Homes for Sale OR Portland.com SC Greenville Homes for Sale NAT’L CNN MoneyCT WTNH MD Cumberland Times News NC Salisbury Post OR My Central Oregon SC Hilton Head Homes for Sale NAT’L CVHPDE DE ZapHomes MD MD ZapHomes NC WavyDE Wilmington Homes for Sale MD Salisbury Homes for Sale NC Stanly News and Press OR KATU SC Myrtle Rock Homes for Sale NAT’L FizberFL Bradenton Homes for Sale MA Andover Townsman NC The Randolph Guide OR KGW SC CCP NAT’L Fox BusinessFL St. Petersburg Times MA Gloucester Daily Times NC The Daily Southerner OR Best Buy Real Estate SC Shemcreek NAT’L Gazetter Mail HomesFL Fort Lauderdale Homes for Sale MA The Haverhill Gazette OH Cincinatti Homes for Sale OR KVAL SC Rock Hill Homes for Sale NAT’L GethomeshFL Miami New Times MA The Salem News OH Fremont Homes for Sale PA Allentown Homes for Sale SD Sioux Falls Homes for Sale NAT’L IntagentFL Fort Myers Homes for Sale MA The Daily News of Newburyport OH Mansfield Homes for Sale PA State College Homes for Sale TN Clarksville Homes for Sale NAT’L KiplingerFL Fox 10 TV MA The Eagle-Tribune OH Marion Homes for Sale PA Erie Homes TN Citizen Tribune NAT’L Local.comFL Melbourne Homes for Sale MA WWLP OH Port Clinton Homes for Sale PA The Daily Item TN Chatanooga.com NAT’L Lycos ClassifieldsFL MicoHomes MI Battle Creek Homes for Sale OH Dayton.comGA Macon Homes for Sale MI Detroit Homes for Sale OH Fox Toledo PA The Danville News TN Crossville Chronicle NAT’L MainevilleGA The Moultrie Observer MI Lansing Homes for Sale OH The Star Beacon PA Allied News TN Jackson Homes for Sale NAT’L Media GeneralGA Thomasville Times-Enterprise MI Livingston Homes for Sale OH Bucyrus Homes for Sale PA The Tribune-Democrat TN Elk Valley Times NAT’L Military.com PA The Meadville Tribune TN Grundy County Herald NAT’L My Area Network PA New Castle News TN Herald Chronicle NAT’L My Bank Loans PA The Herald TN Murfreesboro Homes for Sale NAT’L Parade SC Aiken Standard TN Nashville Homes for Sale NAT’L School Matters SC Beaufort Homes for Sale TN Tullahoma News NAT’L ShowMeLocal SC Columbia Homes for Sale TN Manchester Times NAT’L US News and World Report SC Greenville Homes for Sale TN Nashville Scene NAT’L Walmart SC Hilton Head Homes for Sale TX El Paso Homes for Sale NAT’L WPRI SC Myrtle Rock Homes for Sale TX Forth Worth Homes for Sale NAT’L Zilpy SC CCP TX Killeen Daily Herald
54. Search Engine MarketingWhat does Search Engine Marketing (SEM) do? • Drives more traffic to your web site by paying for targeted keyword search results with search engines. • Brand, Generic, and Regional terms • The CENTURY 21 National Marketing team currently bidding on over 175,000 keywords
55. Online Banner Ads
56. CENTURY 21 ® Social Media
57. Ahead of the Real Estate Companies with Mobil Technology Apps, & Games!! The CENTURY 21 Smart Phone Apps New Mobile App allows consumers to search all IDX listings, and is available on all smartphone devices We City iPhone Game - Cutting Edge technology that will appear to the younger generation
58. We Leverage Technology to Get Your Home Sold The tools and systems listed below collectively demonstrate that the CENTURY 21 System uses every effective medium to find the right buyer for your house!SOCIAL MEDIAThe CENTURY 21® system continues to be on the cutting edge of real estate marketing. We utilize social media channels like YouTube,Facebook, Twitter and many other applications to market your property listing in an effort to find the right buyer for your home. Facebook alonehas over 500 million monthly users.CENTURY21.COMOur consumer website offers state-of-the-art access to your property listing and includes photo descriptions and virtual tours as well asneighborhood information to attract buyers.MOBILE MARKETINGCENTURY 21 leverages mobile applications to make it convenient and easy for buyers to shop for CENTURY 21 listings on the go. From our iPhoneapp to accessing www.century21.com via mobile devices, CENTURY 21 is bringing your listing to thousands of online customers.LEADROUTERThe CENTURY 21 LeadRouter System is a software application empowering CENTURY 21 agents to receive buyer leads for your propertyinstantaneously wherever they are. LeadRouter sends alerts when a potential buyer inquires about your property, enabling me to respondimmediately. This means that buyers interested in your property will be able to reach me quickly.VIDEO TOURSGiving potential buyers a virtual walk-through can help your home stand out from the competition.OPEN HOUSE PLANNERA helpful tool that helps buyers plan a day of open house tours.
59. Relocation ServicesMost anywhere you live or almost anywhere in the world you are Moving out of the area?moving to, we can assist in finding a great CENTURY 21® Office We are connected to thousands of CENTURY 21 Offices locatedand an experienced sales professional. in over 70 countries around the world. Whether you are moving across the state, the country or the world, we can help:We offer the ultimate in relocation services. We can: • Connect you with a professional CENTURY 21 Sales agent at• Send you a customized relocation packet designed to meet your destination your specific needs, including community and school • Provide a detailed market analysis of your current home information • Coordinate the sale of your current home and the purchase of• Provide cost of living analysis your new home• Select an experienced CENTURY 21 Sales associate, trained in • Work with mortgage services including obtaining loan pre- relocation services, to represent you approval for your new home• Provide mortgage service information, including loan pre- • Work hand-in-hand with your Corporate Relocation Program approval• Help you get to know the community you are moving to• Provide a city-to-city comparison of your current location to your new location
60. Market Overview.
61. Determining the value of your homeA Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) is essential to determine the value of residential property. Location andcharacteristics of the property are the key elements in determining value. Therefore, the basis for valuation issimilar properties in your area.THE FOLLOWING ARE A FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND ABOUT PRICING:• Realistic pricing will achieve maximum price in a reasonable time• The market determines the price• The cost of improvements are almost always more than the added value• Houses that remain on the market for a long time do not get shown• A house that is priced right from the beginning typically achieves the highest proceeds
62. Factors that Influence the Value of your home FACTORS THAT HAVE NO IMPACT ON THE CURRENT VALUE OF YOUR HOME: • What you paid for it • Your Investment in the property (such as baths or kitchen upgrades, etc) • What you want to net from the sale • What those outside the industry believe the property is worth
63. Pricing Your Home To SellIntelligent Pricing Activity vs. TimingBy pricing your property at A property attracts the mostmarket value, you expose it to a attention, excitement and interestmuch greater percentage of from the real estate community andprospective buyers. potential buyers when it is first listed on the market.This increases your chances fora sale while ensuring a final sale Improper pricing at the time of initialprice that properly reflects the listing misses out on this peak interestmarket value of your home. period and may result in your property languishing on the market.The Effect of OverpricingImproper pricing may lead to a below market valuesale price, or even worse, no sale at all.Your home has the highest chances for a fruitful salewhen it is new on the market and the price isreasonably established
64. Next Steps
65. What to Have Ready  Prior year tax bill  Surveyto List Your Property  Account numbers for mortgage  3 copies of the key to the front door  Invoices for repairs or improvements to the property  A list of inclusions and exclusions in the sale  Any interior or exterior pictures of the property  Declarations/Covenants/Deed Restrictions (if applicable)  Utility bills, actual monthly costs or monthly budget  Information on special assessments (if applicable)  Homeowners/Condominium association information (if applicable) • Amount • Company • Address • Contact name • Phone number
66. Now is a good time to consider:1. A Pre-Sale home inspection to uncover any hidden 3. The Move Included Program: issues before showing • Partners with United and Mayflower movers to2. CENTURY 21® Home Protection Plan eliminate a buyers time consuming process • Give buyers peace of mind of finding a reliable moving company • Sell your home faster • Provides additional marketing support for your • Get closer to your asking price property listing through branded and personalized marketing collateral Homes with a protection plan • Makes your home more desirable than those • Sell an average of 23 days faster* properties not offering this buyer incentive • Sell an average of 4% higher at closing* • Sell .63% closer to the list price**As reported in the survey A Study of Homeowners’ Appliance and Home System ServiceExperiences, Decision Analyst (2008) and reprinted with their written permission.
67. My Commitment to YouIn the preceding pages I have provided you with an outline of my expertise and that of mycompany. I have also demonstrated why CENTURY 21 AllPoints Realty and I are the best choice tomarket and sell your home. I would like to extend my personal and professional commitment toyou. As your CENTURY 21 Agent, I will: • Provide you with excellent service and support • Communicate with you every step of the way • Represent your interests ethically and professionally • Make every effort to sell your home promptly and at a fair price Let me go to work for you now! Mary LaMesa Realtor 265 Hazard Avenue Enfield CT 06082 Phone 860.745.2121 Cell: 860-202-7166 www.c21allpointsrealty.com
68. Seller Resources
69. Staging Your Home ChecklistWhen it comes time to prepare your home for showing you might want to considerhiring a professional to help. If you choose to do it yourself here are some tips foryou to think about. In doing this, you will be ahead of most of the sellers already onthe market in the way your home shows. INSIDE  Clear all unnecessary objects from furniture throughout the house  Clear all unnecessary objects from the kitchen countertops OUTSIDE  In the bathroom, remove items from the countertops, tubs, shower stalls and commode  Go around perimeter of the house and remove tops all garbage cans, discarded wood scraps, extra  Be sure that the bathroom tubs, tile, sinks, shower building materials, etc, into the garage or trash floor and ceiling and toilet bowls are free of  Check gutters and/or roof for leaks and/or dry rot mildew and look sparkling clean  Weed and then mulch all planting areas  Rearrange or remove some of the furniture if  Clear patios and decks of all small items, such as necessary small planters, flowerpots, charcoal, barbecues,  Take down or rearrange pictures or objects on toys, etc walls  Check paint condition on the house, especially  Patch and paint where necessary  Review the house inside room by room, and: the front door and trim - Paint any room needing paint  Review if shutters, shingles, stone or bricks need - Clean carpets and vacuum drapes that need it replacing - Clean windows and cobwebs from ceilings and chandeliers  Check exterior stairs and handrails; walkways,  Make sure the closets and garage are not “too full” screens, screen doors  Replace burned out light bulbs and repair any faulty switches IN GENERAL  Repairs and improvements will facilitate a sale  Try to look at your house “through a buyer’s eyes” being made as though you have never seen it before  Make certain all rooms are odor-free
70. Moving Checklist6-8 WEEKS BEFORE MOVING DAY Set the date Interview moving companies and get estimates Get costs from truck rental companies if you are planning to move yourself Inventory household goods Choose a mover 2 WEEKS BEFORE MOVING DAYAT LEAST 4 WEEKS BEFORE MOVING DAY  Return any borrowed or rented items Contact utility companies to arrange for - Cable Boxes transfer or shut off - Furniture File change of address forms - Library books - Don’t forget to notify creditors and anyone - Etc. else who sends you monthly mail or  Pick up any personal items publications - Cleaning Notify friends and family of new address - Tools Start organizing items to be moved or packed - Etc. - Fragile vs. non-fragile  Begin to clear out refrigerator and freezer - Immediate need in new home 1 WEEKS BEFORE MOVING DAY Kitchen items  Confirm arrangements with the movers Clothing  Notify friends and neighbors that you may need Toiletries their help Tools  Make arrangements for care of small children Hold a yard sale to get rid of unnecessary items and pets for the day and junk
71. Moving Checklist (continued) 1 DAY BEFORE MOVING DELIVERY DAY  Make sure each person has a bag packed for  Make sure you understand how mover expects essentials at the new address to be paid  Defrost refrigerator/freezer  Supervise unloading and any unpacking  Confirm arrival time of movers  Confirm receipt of all items on inventory sheets  Welcome to your new home! DAY OF THE MOVE  Get an early start  Make sure movers have your contact information during the move  Be available to movers for questions  Perform final check of the home once movers have left - Make sure any appliances left behind are turned off - Be sure to leave keys and garage door openers  All rooms should be at least broom clean and prepared for buyer walk through inspection