On October 23rd, 2014, we updated our
By continuing to use LinkedIn’s SlideShare service, you agree to the revised terms, so please take a few minutes to review them.
How I Met Myself - Chapter 18Presentation Transcript
CHAPTER 18-UNEXPECTED HELP SYNOPSIS AND QUESTIONS
• John walked in limbo along Gergely Utca feeling empty and lost• He banged into somebody and looking up saw his doppelganger• The doppelganger pointed to something down the street
• John could make out two figures – a woman and a child – Andrea and Kati• They held each other and Andrea explained they were saved by John’s friend, his doppelganger• When Andrea and Kati wanted to get into Zsolt’s bar, John’s doppelganger stood at the door and refused to let him in
• Kati cried that the person was not John• Andrea remembered what the book had said about it being seen someone close if it had an important message• Andrea understood that the man wanted her to leave and so she went home
• From the flat, she heard the explosion and quickly when to check out• She was afraid John might be in the bar• Both John and Andrea agreed it was a strange story
• Why did john feel as if he wanted to die ?• Where did he walk into the doppleganger? What did the doppelganger do ?• What happened to the doppelganger?• Who had saved Andrea and Kati from the explosion? What made Andrea realise it was not John at the doorway of the bar ? What did Andrea notice about the coat worn by the doppelganger?• HOW DID THE DOPPELGANGER SAVE THEM?