What is Included
• Glasgow ↔Manchester
• All local transport
• Travel insurance
• Local guides
What is not included
• Pocket money
* Snacks and juice
* Dinner on the flight
* Service station
• Arrival: Marrakech
(RAK) 17/05/14 @
• Meet tour manager
• Change money
• Transfer to
• Early start - a walking tour of Imperial
• Drive to High Atlas Mountain Village of Imlil with
an en route visit to Asni College.
• Stop at Moulay Ibrahim for Camel Ride.
• lunch at Imlil Village - authentic Berber cuisine.
• Afternoon: visit two local schools
• Mule trek to higher up the valley to the Berber
village of Armed.
• Here in the comfortable Gite Armed you will be
entertained by your Berber hosts.
Day 3 and 4
• Visit to Armed Village School (7-14yrs)
• Tour of Armed Village and tea with Berber
• A moderate trek to outlying rural villages to
see the sorts of remote places in the
mountains where the children live. A chance
to meet Berber families in these remote
regions and see the difficulties the children
face getting to and from school.
• Picnic lunch.
• Evening entertainment
Day 5 and 6
• After breakfast depart
Gite Armed return to
• Afternoon visit to the
• 6pm transfer to
(RAK) for your flight
home (Flt. 20.35hrs)
• Arrive back at