1. G325: (Section A)Theoretical Evaluation of Production Introduction Lesson 1 L/O: to know what exam is about, know marks and possible topics
2. What do you know?• How much do you know now?
3. MarksA B TOTAL/__ /__ /__
4. Marks1A 1B TOTAL/25 /25 /50
5. Mark value of exam A B 1A (25) Postmodernism 1B (25) (50)
6. Timing 2 hour exam 1A 1B 1 hour30 mins 30 mins The other hour = postmodernism
7. Writing about which c/w? 1A 1BBoth pieces of c/w (AS & A2) Choose 1 only. (you choose AS or A2)
8. Topics Digital*At least 2 theorists Technology Creativity A AS & A2 Conventions Post- of real Production media texts Research & Planning
9. Topics*At least 2 theorists Genre Narrative B One only Media Representation Language Audience
10. # of topics• How many topics can you get asked in A & B?• ONE OR TWO!
11. Past questions….• Pg 5 in bookletJune 121A) Describe a range of creative decisions that youmade in a post-production and how these decisions madea difference to the final outcomes. Refer to a range ofexamples in your answer to show how these skillsdeveloped over time.1B) Explain how meaning is construction by the use ofmedia language in one of your coursework productions.
12. Stages of making c/w• Pre-production = research and planning• Production = filming• Post production = editing
13. Revision guide• Read 1-2 pages everyday• Do some revision activities – don’t JUST read for revision• Today = page 10
14. Examiner Report - Pg 6/7/8/9• Read these for next lesson
15. AS c/w• Watch your C/W at least 3 times for next lesson
16. Homework• 1. Read all rest of examiner reports in booklet• 2. Read pages 12-25 in revision book – Takes notes – Read over/do activities in revision pages 26-29• 3. Read over your AS blog (look especially at your research & planning)• 4. Watch your AS evaluation