2. WHYIS PERSONALBRANDING
“Your brand is what people say about you when
you are not in the room.”
Jeff Bezos, Founder of Amazon
Make sure you get recognition for work you have done.
Create a positive image of yourself.
3. 1. DEFINEYOURPERSONALBRAND
• What is about me that is unique?
• What are my core values?
IT SHOULD BE AN EXTENSION
OF WHO YOU ARE AND GENUINE.
4. 2. SEARCHYOURSELF
Google yourself – what websites are you on?
• Are these the right sites to be on?
• Is it negative, irrelevant or not me?
Image credit: http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/40213759/
5. 3. THEBESTWAYTO IMPROVERESULTS
• Create positive content – this can help push negative content down.
• Claim domain name and build a personal site or blog.
• Keep an up-to-date blog.
• Cross-link social media accounts.
• Set up Google Alerts for your name.
6. 4. CASESTUDY:SHERYLSANDBERG
COO of Facebook and author of Lean In.
Top content is search is positive and reflects
her core values.
Consistent messaging across all forms of
Creates and keeps up with conversations on