A. Articles 1, 2 and 3 U. Undisturbed possession
K. King Te Wherowhero
B. Busby V. Violent Events
C. Colenso W. William Colenso
D. Debated X.
N. New Zealand Company
E. European settlers Y.
O. Orange, Claudia
F. February the 6, 1840 Z.
G. Government Q. Queen Victoria
H. Hobson R. Rangitopeora
I. Iwi S. Signatures
J. James Busby T. Tamati Waka Nene
1. A quill could be used to sign it.
2. Cut your finger and press the blood onto the piece of paper.
3. You could use a digital signature.
I think the picture looks most like a bird, and the bird I think it looks most
like is the kiwi.
Kiwi are from New Zealand and so is the Treaty of waitangi.
1. The English thought it meant different things from what the Māori thought.
2. The treaty is not actually in law(there is not much that we can do about something if it is not in
1. Drive from T.I.S (your own car or a taxi) to wellington airport
2. Fly to Kerikeri(closest airport to waitangi)
3. Drive (lift from a friend, bus, taxi, rental car) to Waitangi.
1. Catch the train to Auckland.
2. Drive (your own car or a taxi) to Waitangi
1. Catch a bus to Auckland
2. Catch another bus to Waitangi
1. Drive the whole way
1. People will have hover cars.
2. People will have Computer games that you can wear on your head and you zap into the actual
3. Travelling to Mars will be so easy that 5 + kids can do it by themselves.
4. There will be lots more people because heaps more diseases will have cures
1. To wear on your feet so they don't get covered in sheep and cow poo!!
2. To do gum boot throwing competitions like the yearly one in Taihape
3. You could fill it with soil then you could plant a plant in it.
∞All parties to the treaty agree to work together.
∞Both are signed by lots of people.
∞Both treaties have been broken at some point in time.
∞Both were written down.
What did the Māori chiefs and the British crown sign on the 6th of February in 1840?
2. What document is known as N.Z’s founding document?
3. What document did Henry Williams and his son Edward translate from English to Māori?
4. What N.Z document did people sign in the Bay Of Island?
5. What document was sign in N.Z 169 years ago?
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.