Customize with your rating and show client a sample of the survey.
Copy and paste client comments.
Update with your personal stats
Show samples of printed reports
Customize accordingly, this slide should be reflective of your commission discussion.
Customize slide 28, slide 29 or slides 30/31 and hide the ones you don’t use.
Customize either this slide or slide 48 and hide the one you do not use.
Successfully Selling Your Home
Property Marketing Proposal
By Mike Wallin
Your goals and expectations
Something to think about…
• Have you sold a home in the past?
• Is there a date by which you need to move?
• If we needed to close before this date, could you?
• What prompted your decision to move?
• Are you moving in-town or out of state?
• When would you be ready to market the home?
• Is there a price you feel your home is worth?
About your property
• What do you feel are the most appealing features?
• What features does your home have that differentiate it from similar
• What enhancements would you suggest to make your home as appealing
• What do you regard as the most attractive features of the neighborhood?
• Are you aware of any problems or concerns that will need to be disclosed
to prospective buyers?
• QSC® – Quality Service Certified
• SFR® – Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource
• CNE® – Certified Negotiation Expert
• ABR® – Accredited Buyer’s Representative
• NWMLS (Washington), RMLS(Oregon), Point2 NLS
• CCAR, WR, & NAR
CCAR: Past Rookie Director, Board Director,
and 2011 Vice President
2009 Rookie Realtor of the Year
• Longview/Kelso Chamber of Commerce, nominated 2009
Small Business Person of the Year
• Longview/Kelso Early Bird Lions, Habitat for Humanity,
CASA, LifeWorks, and more!
“Your Trusted Real Estate Advisor”
Why list your home with me? Highest Average Sales Price
What you can expect from me
• An in-depth market analysis
• Professional representation
• Accurate pricing based on current market activity
• A customized, strategic marketing plan
• Assurance that your needs are my top priority
• Reliable communication
• Easy accessibility
• Honesty and integrity
I will regularly communicate with you:
• All showing activity
• Comments about your home
• Online buyer activity reports
• Neighborhood market activity
You’ll be notified immediately of incoming offers.
Advanced mobile technology
“Find me / Follow me” mobile technology routes calls
and paperwork to me 24/7, so I won’t miss important
calls from you or potential buyers.
I can process faxes and paperwork in the field,
so incoming inquiries and offers get immediate attention.
After each real estate transaction, my clients are mailed
a Quality Service survey from Leading Research and
asked to rank my performance. Those client evaluations
are then posted online for the world to see.
rating is 4.5 out of a possible 5.
Property Investment Profile™
The PIP is a hand tailored
report about the market
activity in your area, what’s
selling and what’s not…price
per sq.ft. and more.
Receive this report as often
or infrequent as you would
like. Encourage friends to
sign up at:
This by subscription only
report is e-mailed once
monthly to update you on
the market trends for your
Home Finder Pro™
This exclusive report alerts
prospective buyers about
your home immediately
upon hitting the market.
Marketing your property
My marketing strategy includes:
• Extensive Internet exposure (more than 40 websites!)
• Targeted direct mail
• Innovative marketing techniques
• Distinctive yard sign and open houses
• Professionally designed color flyers
• Regional Multiple Listing Service (RMLS) exposure
• Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) exposure
• Point2 National Listing Service (Point2 NLS) exposure
• Direct promotion to my contacts and other professional REALTORS
Where buyers first found the home they purchased:
Real estate agent 34%
Yard sign/open house sign 14%
Home builder or agent 8%
Friend, relative or neighbor 8%
Print newspaper ad 3%
Directly from sellers 3%
Home book or magazine 1%
Source: NAR Profile of Homebuyers and Home Sellers 2007.
Home buyers are searching online
84% of today’s home buyers use the Internet to
search for properties for sale.
Source: NAR Profile of Homebuyers and Home Sellers 2007.
Buyers are much more
likely to find the home they
purchase on the Internet
than in a newspaper ad or
Strategic online exposure is critical
Mike Wallin exclusive! Your home will be featured on more
than 40 of the most popular sites with home buyers:
A unique Web site
Your home will have a unique Web address and
the online property showcase will include:
•Photo gallery + flyer
•Virtual tour or Web commercial
•Link to neighborhood + school information
•Request for more information
Innovative marketing tools
I will utilize innovative marketing techniques to showcase your
These may include professionally designed:
• Web Commercials
• Virtual Tours
• Property Cards
• Flyers & Postcards
The Prudential brand
• Our brand is recognized by
98% of all Americans and
stands for strength, integrity
• The Prudential yard sign in
your front yard is a powerful
The value of your home is determined by:
• Market data from comparable properties in your area:
- Active listings
- Pending sales
- Recent sold properties
• Location and street appeal
• Added features and updates
The reality is this:
Your home is worth only
what a buyer is willing
The importance of proper pricing
Overpricing limits the
amount of buyers willing
to view your home,
opportunities to sell.
Pricing dictates buyer activity
The first few weeks are critical for market momentum.
opportunity for a
successful home sale is
within the first few
Prudential Value Range Marketing™
Our exclusive Prudential Value Range Marketing™
can give your property an advantage over other
homes on the market. This is OPTIONAL for those
wanting some unique pricing.
Signs and effects of overpricing
Your home may be overpriced if there are:
• No showings
• Comparable homes around you selling
• Comparable homes selling for less
• Showings, but no offers
Comparable market analysis
Let’s look at the data
on comparable homes
currently for sale in
My team is here to serve you
• Home Services – Rosie Kaufmann
• Transaction Coordinator – Amanda Nipper
• Columbia Mortgage – Chris Hill
• Prime Lending – Carrie Medack
• Umpqua Bank – Sabrina Flores
• Stewart Title Company – Lisa Palmer, Gretchen Taylor
• Relocation – Kathy Wilkins
• Principal Broker – Lorre Jaffe
• All the Prudential brokers in my office and company
About Prudential Northwest Properties
• We are the largest, locally-owned and managed real estate services
company in the area
• Our brand is recognized by 98% of North Americans
• We have been serving our market area since 1948
• Our network includes 2,200 offices and 68,000+ agents, plus over 15
million Prudential Financial global customers
• Our company is 675+ agents strong and consistently ranks in the Top
2% of all Prudential brokerages in the United States
• We are committed to giving back to our communities through
Bert Waugh Jr, our president, founded
Transitional Youth in 1991 to help local
We currently support an Outreach Center
in downtown Portland and two residential
homes for youth; one in Portland and one
The challenges are many, successes are
celebrated and we continue to make a
difference in the lives of youth in need.
To learn more, please visit
Giving back to our communities
Mission Statement + Core Values
We are, and will continue to be, the premier provider of comprehensive home services
in the Pacific Northwest
Our Core Values:
Integrity – we keep our word to all we serve
Passion – we are passionate about our people and the communities we serve
Success – we empower our people
Excellence – we pioneer the industry’s best practices
Loyalty – we build relationships for life
When you buy or sell a home through Prudential Northwest Properties, you
gain complimentary access to our Home Services network.
All our vendors are pre-screened, fully bonded, insured and ready to help
with your next improvement project.
Protecting Your Property
Every home listed for sale with Prudential Northwest
Properties receives no obligation home warranty
coverage for the first six months.
Preparing your home for sale
Please keep in mind, the way you live in a home is different than the way you
show a home that’s for sale.
Things you can do:
•General home maintenance
• Organize and minimize clutter
• Clean up and eliminate odors
• Have a home inspection to eliminate objections
• Stage the home and keep it in “ready to show” condition
Selling your home for top dollar
Here are some ways you can help:
• Maintain the property in ready-to-show condition
• Try to be flexible in scheduling showings
• Leave the home during showings to make buyers more comfortable
• Secure pets or take them with you
• Remove or lock up valuables, jewelry, cash and prescription medications
Selling your home for top dollar
• Set optimal lighting and temperature
• Contact me if you are approached
directly by a buyer who is not
represented by a real estate
professional – do not allow them into
your home unescorted
My commitment to you
You can rely on me to provide professional representation and look out for your best interests.
I will update you regularly, in the manner you desire,
• Online traffic reports
• Feedback from agents that show your home
• Lockbox activity reports
• Changes in market conditions and competition
• Offers and transaction progress
I am committed to selling
your home as quickly as
possible, at the highest
attainable price, with as
little inconvenience to you
Your trusted real estate advisor