1. innovation.trust. w o r k p l a c e c o n s u lt a n c y . i n t e r i o r d e s i g n . professionalism.longevity. i n t e r i o r f i t- o u t . f u r n i t u r e s o l u t i o n s . m o v e m a n a g e m e n t . H i r e s o l u t i o n s expertise.efficiency. re-use & recycle . specialists wagstaffinnovation.trust.professionalism.longevity.expertise.efficiency.wagstaffwww.wagstaffgroup.co.ukHead/Southern Office Yorkshire OfficeThe Wagstaff Centre Unit 4, Stadium Way15 Wharfside, Rosemont Road Leeds, West YorkshireWembley, Middx HA0 4PE LS11 0EWT: 020 8432 1000 T: 0113 270 3312F: 020 8432 1111 F: 0113 272 5936E: firstname.lastname@example.org E: email@example.comSouth West Office Northern OfficeStuart House, The Back Centurion House, Leyland Business ParkChepstow, Gwent Centurion Way, Farington, PrestonMonmouthshire NP16 5HH Lancashire PR25 3GRT: 01291 626 596 T: 01772 511 786F: 01291 630 342 F: 01772 511 758E: firstname.lastname@example.org E: email@example.comEast Anglia Office North East OfficeUnit 20, Diss Business Centre The Enterprise Centre, Ridley StreetDark Lane, Scole The Quayside, BlythDiss, Norfolk IP21 4HD Northumberland NE24 3AGT: 01379 644 448 T: 01670 542 870F: 01379 644 548 F: 01670 542 883E: firstname.lastname@example.org E: email@example.comMidlands Office Scotland OfficeHolly Farm Business Park 11 Maritime StreetHoniley, nr Kenilworth EdinburghWarwickshire CV8 1NP EH6 6SBT: 01926 485 083 T: 0131 625 1033F: 01926 485 077 F: 0131 625 1034E: firstname.lastname@example.org E: email@example.comWagstaff Customer Service CentreT: 0844 375 9690F: 0844 375 9691E: firstname.lastname@example.org corporate profile www.wagstaffgroup.co.uk
2. innovation.trust. professionalism.longevity. expertise.efficiency. Photograph: Scottish Gas Location: Edinburgh W a g s t a f f I n t e r i o r s G r o u p Heritage Wagstaff was founded in 1903, we are proud of our heritage and proud that we are considered Single Source Supplier & Core Services 01 At Wagstaff we have the capabilities with our 7 core services to take your project from consultation to be one of the most highly respected and to completion and beyond, offering a completely significant names in the interiors and logistics seamless turnkey service, all under one roof. Being industry. the largest national single source supplier makes Today we are leading the way with new ways economic and environmental sense to all our clients. of working for a changing work force and by implementing our sustainability and Product Independence environmental initiatives, illustrated in our We are the largest independent supplier of office Corporate Social Responsibility. and commercial furniture in the UK offering an extensive portfolio of award winning products. Financial Strength We consider our financial security & steady Corporate Social Responsibility financial growth through turbulent economic We pride ourselves on our strong Corporate Social climates to be one of our greatest strengths. Responsibility and how we have and continue to We have £5 million of working cash capital, and implement our social and environmental initiatives. our £36 Million turnover is achieved through a diverse client base from our 7 core services, this National Coverage demonstrates security to our new and existing Our eight strategically placed regional offices and clients. network of distribution partners and re-use and recycle services, provide our clients with effective Quality Assurance nationwide coverage to support all of their needs. Environmental; ISO 14001, Environment Agency; Registered Waste Carrier, FIRA, FISP, FORS. Health & Safety; ISO 18001, British Safety Council, CHAS and UVDB. W Wagstaff Offices ISO 9001-Management, Building Register D Distribution Centre Approved, EXOR Accredited Company, BCFA, Construction Line, Association of Interior M Manufacturing Centre Specialists, Mayor of London Green R Overseas Re-Use Hub Procurement award. Scotland D W Office Wagstaff Turnover £ Million (2003 - 2011) £40 North East D W Wagstaff £35 Office Yorkshire Office Contents £30 D W M D Northern 01. agstaff Interiors Group W £25 Office W £20 02. acilities Infrastructure F Midlands W W East Anglia Office £15 Office D D 03. Workplace Consultancy D £10 South West Southern/ Office W W D Head Office 04. Interior Design £5 Overseas R Re-Use Hub 05. Interior Fit-Out 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 06. urniture Solutions F 07. ove Management M Workplace Interior Design Consultancy 08. ire Services H 09. e-Use Recycle R Interior Fit-Out Core Services Furniture Solutions 10. lient Case Studies CFew companies in the interiors industry can truly claim 11. ublic Sector Pto have the history, expertise and commitment that we Framework Agreements Move Management Furniture Hire Service Client Listpossess across an extensive range of consultancy, interiordesign, fit-out, furnishing and support services. Re-use Recycle
3. innovation.trust. professionalism.longevity. expertise.efficiency. Photograph Virgin Money Location St Andrew Square, Edinburgh Concept The Wagstaff Centre Wagstaff Panel Manufacturing Working in conjunction with an appointed designer, Wagstaff advised, sourced and supplied all of Virgins furniture requirements. Being independent meant we had the freedom to choose from a wealth of top furniture manufacturers, both here and in Europe. Products were collated at our regional hub before we commenced a phased delivery Wagstaff Stock Holding Facilities Wagstaff Showroom and install. F a ci l i t i e s I n f r a s t r u c t u r e People We are proud of the professionalism and dedication of our staff who strive to deliver the best service and experience possible. From the 02 These companies perform to our stringent Service Level Agreements, including environmental and sustainability initiatives and are linked to our secure distribution network to friendly ‘hello’ at our Central Customer Service ensure we consistently provide a fast, reliable, Centre, to the ‘goodbye’ handshake from one cost-effective and considerate service. of our project managers or installation team members, nothing is too much trouble for our Showrooms Resource Centre 100 staff. Our showrooms reflect the best of the interior marketplace with a mix of the most popular Manufacturing and the most innovative furniture and fit-out Several years ago we partnered with one of our products. key suppliers and invested in panel production, Continual re-investment component sourcing and stock holding facilities Here you can discuss your ideas with our to allow us to control produce extremely cost knowledgeable staff, talk to our Designers and has resulted in the effective desk, storage wall panel product Project Managers and view our vast product ownership and direct ranges that we call Wagstaff Construct. and case study libraries. control of most of our Warehousing Distribution We are also able to set up simulated displays of facilities and properties, We have business partnerships with regional our specific proposal, enabling our customers specialist companies for our day-to-day to see precisely the products recommended this provides us with warehousing, distribution and installations, or specified. a cost-effective and re-use and recycling. seamless operational system, resulting in keener, best value prices and improved 100 x skilled Dedicated design service levels to our dedicated group studio employees In-house IT Support customers. Central facilities Furniture customer service infrastructure manufacturing local sales centres National warehouse, Showrooms client re-use/recycle and mock-ups distribution centresPhotograph: Paul Zanre
4. innovation.trust.professionalism.longevity.expertise.efficiency. Photograph Ravensbourne College Location Strategic review Quality of Information Greenwich Peninsula, London The Concept A design led proposal to allow innovation (New Ways of Working) and a functional and practical working environment for students and teachers Wagstaff Whitepapers Design brief completed 03 workplace c o n s u lta n c y Quality of Information approach using structured meetings and The success of a project relies heavily on the interviews, observational studies, surveys and quality of the information used to create the analysis. design brief. It is through our Workplace Consultancy team Our Whitepapers that we assist organisations in establishing this We have produced a series of Whitepapers information. relating to the working environment and the future of the workplace. Each paper provides Strategic Review a unique insight into the way we work and the Our workplace consultants will undertake a factors which affect us, please visit; strategic review of your business which can be www.wagstaffgroup.co.uk/whitepapers tailored to address specific areas of operation. Careful analysis of the fabric of an organisation Productivity will reveal the key issues to address when Through our extensive portfolio of activities we “There is nothing more developing the ingredients for the design can report on differing needs and expectations difficult to arrange, solution. of people. We can measure productivity and the true cost of an ineffective environment, providing more doubtful of Workplace Best Practice information for investment calculations and success and more We will work in collaboration with you to initially assisting capital investment decisions. agree a fee based program of consultation dangerous to carry and identify key areas for review, if appropriate Design Brief Sign-Off we can begin with a ‘Workplace Best Practice The design brief will be signed off before through, than to initiate workshop’ to provide an insight into current handing over to our creative design department. change.” trends, developments and thinking in modern office practice, plus review workplace design, Machiavelli, The Prince furniture, technology and legislation. We collate our information through a balanced Workplace Best Extract critical Practice information to form workshop rock solid brief Agreed programme of WORKPLACE Productivity consultation CONSULTANCY Cost Analysis Technology and new Embrace organisation ways of working to culture and brand future proof your development business
5. innovation.trust.professionalism.longevity.expertise.efficiency. Photograph Centrica Location Leicester The Concept To space plan and supply new call centre desking with Wagstaff Design Studio Wagstaff Space Planning break-out furniture together with a comprehensive loose furniture package. EA Mobile, Hand Renders Thomas Cook, London Photo Realistic Renders Interior Design Understanding Analysis Through our workplace consultancy strategy a clearly defined brief and set of objectives emerge. These are crucial for our creative team 04 Health and Safety, DDA Regulations and EC Directives on interiors. We ensure conformity and promote best practice. to produce accurate design solutions cost Creative Solutions options. If a brief has already been established You will benefit from our extensive knowledge we have two key documents to pressure test its and experience. Our creative teams turn an robustness to ensure that the brief is adequate interior into an enlivened environment. for us to proceed with. Our careful placement and specification of Space Planning furniture, use of colour, texture and lighting We ensure the correct specification and stimulate thought, project a culture and placing of furniture to produce a harmonious encourage creativity itself. Provide an inspirational, environment that promotes health and safety, productivity and profit. We plan in our Design Design Fees Agency Only Work functional and pleasing Studios or on-site using the latest planning, 3D Generally our design work is included within environment and rendering and animation software, enabling our an associated fit-out and/or furniture proposal. customers to clearly visualise our proposals. However, we also offer a design only service your workforce will for the replanning of existing interiors or respond in a similar Best Practice for products supplied by others, all at quite Our Sales and Design Consultants understand competitive rates. fashion. Likewise, and advise on the International Standards, your customers and potential employees will recognise your professionalism and your Company will New workstyle reap the benefits. Pressure test the brief feasibility studies Risk assessments Design only service Interior Design ergonomics Rendered images Creative interior animations solutions
6. innovation.trust.professionalism.longevity.expertise.efficiency. Photograph etc.venues Location Maple House, Birmingham The Concept This venue provides training, meeting and Wagstaff Design Build Brochure Marsh UK, London conference venues offering a full catering facility and a vibrant energising environment. The total fit-out was completed in ten weeks. EA Mobile, London. Grant Thornton, London I n t e r i o r Fi t- O u t A Unique Approach Our unique single fee approach, which covers design, management and installation provides best value and is tailored to your individual Health Safety 05 We understand, and provide solutions to your legal obligations, identifying risk, responsibility and ensuring compliance. We budget and organisational needs. All without have a professional Health, Safety and Risk hidden costs. Management advisory and implementation service, which includes the various legal and An Integrated Turnkey Service (Design Build) statutory requirements. This includes CDM We provide a complete turnkey design and build (Construction, Design Management), Planning service. This ensures speed, efficiency and a Supervision, Risk and Hazard Assessment. seamless co-ordination between our trades. Our clients are provided with a full schedule of works Professional that identifies each individual task and when it Our high quality work has attained us We create professional will be completed. This plan and timetable will membership of the Association of Interior keep you fully informed of all the works and cash Specialists and Constructionline, the UK register environments through flow associated with your project. of pre-qualified construction services. Our team our nationwide design of in-house professionals possess the technical Contractor Only and practical knowledge to provide a fully and build service. Alternatively we can operate solely as comprehensive turnkey service from design and All aspects of interior Contractors, pricing and carrying out works inception, through to completion of works. Our designed and managed by others, whether independence enables us to cost-effectively refurbishment are for a complete fit-out project or a single element. source all materials, specialist labour, fixings provided including and fittings to achieve best value for our clients without compromise. demolitions, partitioning, ceilings, floors and finishes to Single sourced, Health, safety (CDM) project managed electrical, mechanical service legal services and data services Bespoke furniture Mechanical, electrical, Interior FIT-OUT receptions voice data services Partitioning, floors, Building ceilings lighting Contracting O F Fs Cg n N EB u O l d De Ii E I T RI i RS
7. innovation.trust.professionalism.longevity.expertise.efficiency. Photograph British Gas Location Cardiff Concept Wagstaff installed 1,500 Connection - Nook Orangebox - Ara call centre workstations including bespoke cable management, electrics and data installations. All works were completed within a five week programme. Vepa Desking System Vitra - Eames F u r n i t u r e S o l u t i o n s Product Independence Our total independence from any single supplier enables our Sales and Design Consultants to specify the correct products and services for your 06 convenience of placing just a single order while we manage the multiple logistic processes within an ‘open-book’ pricing policy. particular situation, without compromise. Publications We produce a range of specialist furniture publications to show the most innovative and Wagstaff Manufactured best value products for each of our market The Wagstaff range of own manufactured sectors. All our selected products have been products provides outstanding value for money. researched and tested to ensure outstanding Our joint investment into a UK panel production value and performance. Our user-friendly format facility together with metalwork made under and guaranteed competitive prices simplifies licence and directly imported provides our cost- your procurement process. effective desking ranges. We have stringent Furniture plays a agreements with key suppliers for our own task Wagstaff Leasing unique role. It stands seating and storage products. We offer a range of flexible and bespoke at the interface World-Class Products finance agreements to help you acquire the furniture and interior fit-out you desire. between the premises, As the largest independent office furniture distributor in the UK, we have the purchasing the organisation, power and status to represent some of the Benefit from small fixed periodic payments, upgrades to enable the latest in modern design, the people and worlds leading contract furniture products. and fully tax deductible payments. It couldn’t their technology. Multi-supplier Procurement be simpler! For further information call your nearest Wagstaff office now to discuss your We specialise in multi supplier procurement Furniture can project a contracts. Here the client has the benefit and requirements. corporate image, aid productivity and create a safe and pleasing Wagstaff manufactured World-class environment to be in. products furniture ranges We supply furniture solutions for all office, Independent furniture Furniture Renovations hotel, leisure, health specifying sourcing Solutions re-upholstery care, education and homeworking needs. Maintenance Open-book supply ongoing support
8. innovation.trust.professionalism.longevity.expertise.efficiency. Photograph Marsh UK, reception Location Tower Hill, London Concept Marsh relocated their employees based in four Project and move management Crates and labelling London locations, to their new headquarters in Tower Hill. Wagstaff planned managed the furniture relocation for 2,500 personnel, including the supply of loose furniture to schedule and within budget. Project co-ordination Wagstaff Logistic Solutions Literature Move Management Internal Moves Relocations We provide and follow carefully prepared move management programmes to ensure every element of your relocation is considered and planned for. 07 IT Relocation Consultancy We provide computer and network installers. These specialised technicians will ensure your investment in IT is relocated securely. This includes the de-commissioning, packing and transportation, We provide crates and cages and our porters take set up and re-establishment of the network, testing great care to ensure everything is correctly labelled and making ready for your people to work without and arrives in perfect condition, at the right place, interruption, downtime or technical hitches. at the right time. Secure Warehousing Storage Project Management Free up valuable space in your premises with our Your Wagstaff project manager will ensure cost-effective off site storage. We provide short, complete project co-ordination and be your single medium or long-term storage of furniture and We provide professional point of contact. After initial consultations and documents with security and 24-hour surveillance. surveys we will provide a costed move programme office logistic including scheduling and resources. Furniture Maintenance solutions to all your We can maintain, repair, renovate, re-polish and Our designers will take care of all the planning in re-upholster your existing furniture items to ensure moving, storage and detail, whether you use your existing furniture or your furniture assets look good, are safe, reliable maintenance needs. purchase new. and consistently perform correctly. These can be provided as part of an integrated total interior scheme or used in isolation of our other services. Removals, relocations IT relocations, crate, reconfigurations cage furniture hire Furniture removal for Client product storage Move management re-use or recycle. records management Furniture inventory Client product storage barcoding records management
9. innovation.trust.professionalism.longevity.expertise.efficiency. Photograph Centrica Location Solihull, West Midlands The Concept Hire chairs, lecterns, break-out furniture and Conference Furniture Hire Designer Sofa Seating Hire audio visual equipment for a one day conference. Task and Conference Chair Hire Visit: www.wagstaffhire.com H i r e S e r v ic e s Your Office Event Furniture Hire Hiring your office and event furniture provides you with a highly flexible and cost-effective solution to your ever-changing furniture 08 • Fast general deliveries with nationwide distribution. • Next or even same day delivery for your most urgent rquirements. requirements. Wagstaff provides high quality • Full Hire furniture installation and event furniture at low-cost hire rates which enables you set-up. to specify the precise furniture for your project or event without any long-term product • Low-cost hire furniture and equipment rates. commitment or capital purchase. • Free planning and event consultation. • Large stock holding with distribution centres Large Stocks, Fast Delivery in the North and South. Our large stock holding and efficient transport • Flexible hire periods with discounts for provides a fast nationwide delivery allowing you As business becomes to instantly kit-out your office or event to suit the long-term and high volume hire. ever changing needs of your customers and staff. • Disaster recovery programme with more dynamic the out-of-hours 07944 691 656. need for investment in Wagstaff Hire Benefits • Business continuity programme with out of Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy when hours email; email@example.com furniture and equipment dealing with Wagstaff Hire: We are a primary provider in the industry, which is decreased. Instead, • Comprehensive, high quality hire furniture means we own and control our products resulting range with full product information and prices hiring enables you to online at www.wagstaffhire.co.uk in the most competitive prices and best service available. Contact us today on 020 8432 1029 specify the precise • Quality re-used furniture bought to reduce for further information and your competitive hire quotation. equipment for your our Carbon Footprint particular project without the need for long term product commitment or capital investment. Large stock holding Fast delivery Event hire hire services Disaster recovery Wide choice of Short or long quality products term hire
10. innovation.trust.professionalism.longevity.expertise.efficiency. Photograph Wood MacKenzie Location Scotland The Concept Wagstaff were tasked with Waste to Wonder Partnership W2W overseas initiative delivering an environmentally appropriate solution for the disposal of over 61 tonnes of redundant office furniture from their site in Edinburgh. The requirement was that the disposal should be of the highest environmental standards Local recycling centre Furniture for re-use RE - USE RE C Y C LE Continual Development As part of our continual development, Wagstaff have developed a series of initiatives to help customers to responsibly manage unwanted 09 2. Internal churn- Wagstaff can set your business up with an internal ‘Swap Shop’ database to allow staff to pick and choose from company stock. Wagstaff can manage furniture, in a sustainable and cost effective way. the whole process. 3. Our online used furniture store Carbon Footprint ‘Five Lives’, where you can buy quality re-used Although furniture may have reached the end of products; www.wagstaffgroup.co.uk/fivelives its life in its current environment, it doesn’t have to be the end of the road. By re-using one desk, 4. We market your furniture online for re-sale. pedestal and task chair you can save 177 kgs of CO2, when you consider that an estimated figure 5. We buy quality unwanted furniture for use in of 250,000 units of furniture comes to the end our hire department. With our five key of its life each year, by re using just 50% could save 23,000 tonnes of CO2 released into the Recycling initiatives to drive the atmosphere, plus the new owner gets furniture Only if all of these options have been exhausted re-use of furniture they need at little or no cost. or furniture is beyond repair do we send it to be recycled. Recycling to us means segregating and our stringent ‘last Five Avenues of Re-use products into their core elements, wood, metal, resort’ recycle policy, 1. Providing furniture to local worldwide plastic etc, this is done at our distribution charities, Wagstaff have partnered with hubs before being collected by local recycling we are slowly making Waste to Wonder to implement this; companies. a small difference to www.wastetowonder.com For further information into Wagstaff sustainability reducing CO2. But as initiatives please follow the link; www.wagstaffgroup.co.uk/csr.. with all CSR initiatives we know that small steps lead to BIG Waste to Wonder ‘Swap Shop’ database change. furniture distribution to for your business charities Wagstaff Five Lives Re-use through RE-USE RECYCLE Online Furniture Store Wagstaff Furniture Hire Furniture component Recycle packaging recycling
11. Scottish GasLocationEdinburgh Architect Foster and Partners Space Planning Wagstaff Design Department C a s e S t u di e s We provide all aspects of interior refurbishment, including demolitions, 10Project Products partitioning ceilings, floors and finishes, electrical, mechanical and dataTo space plan and provide highlyfunctional furniture for the newcustomer contact centre. Benik bench system to accommodate 1,200 employees, rising to 1,800 over two shifts, in an open plan environment. Mobile personal storage supports services. Our unique single fee approach covering design management the flexible shift system. The task seating, breakout, dining and loose furniture provide a high quality and installation provides best value for money, tailored to your needs. professional interior.Marsh O li v e r Wy m a nLocation Architect Interior Architect: Space Planning Location DesignLondon Foster and Partners Gensler Associates Wagstaff Design London DEGW Architects DepartmentProject Products Project selection exhibition of the architect’s optionsTo space plan and supply new 2,500 B4 workstations with G64 task chairs, Wagstaff were awarded the and agree the final selection with the client.office furniture. To refurbish and Elevation screens and B4 storage units. Charles Eames contract to facilitate and managerelocate existing office furniture boardroom furniture. Allermuir dining room furniture the loose furniture requirement for Productsfrom four separate locations. Oliver Wyman’s relocation into a The loose furniture package featured top brand prestigious London HQ building. products from Vitra, Fritz Hansen, BB Italia. Once the Wagstaff Interiors Group Overall there were 26 supply partners to be has won the tender to supply managed while Wagstaff facilitated an open book they quickly needed to set up a fee approach with the client.G rant Thor nton CentricaLocation Space Planning Location DesignEdinburgh Wagstaff Design Department Leicester Watkins Gray InternationalProject Products Project ProductsTo create a meeting and visitor Mix of glass and solid wall partitioning. Movable wall To space plan and supply Beyon beam system for over 1,000 people withcentre. system. Bespoke reception counter and meeting new Call Centre desking with KI storage products provides a flexible and highly tables. Confair mobile meeting tables, Orangebox breakout furniture together with a functional work area. Orangebox leisure furniture Go cantilever visitor chairs. comprehensive loose furnishing and Bombo stools provided an exciting and pleasing package. environment to work in.Thomas C ook EA Mo b i l eLocation Design Location DesignHead Office, London Proctor Associates and Wagstaff Design Deptartment London Guildford, Wagstaff Design Department Full 3D renders and walkthroughs SurreyProject Products ProjectWagstaff Interiors were awarded • ero Workstations with white laminate tops, chrome A Wagstaff submitted this competitive tender and were awarded subsequently the contractthe contract to supply, deliver frame acrylic system screens. for interior design and fit out as well as the supply of furniture for the EA Mobile’s newand install all of the furniture • ENIK Storage Modules with chrome feet and B headquarters’ building in Central London. The project was a fast track design and buildpackages for Thomas Cook. All handles including soft closure doors. operation that went from contract award to completion in just under four weeks. The objectiveworks were completed within the • espoke Meeting Tables and Boardroom Table with B was to create a stimulating open plan environment for 80 staff, providing extensive breakoutgiven timescales of two weeks. matching storage and credenza modules. areas and meeting facilities suitable for gaming creations and brainstorming sessions • full range of Break-Out furniture, loose packages and A The design also featured: two fully furnished kitchen breakout areas, five chill out rooms, Boss Sonatec Operators Chairs 3 meeting rooms and a reception area, as well as a central collaborative hub, strategically designed around 80 Beyon bench workstations with mobile return pedestals.
12. Honda M otorcycles easyJetLocation Design Location DesignPoole, Dorset Wagstaff Design Department Hangar 89, Area Sq Luton AirportProject clearly visualised. The building works included the Project ProductsA complete design and build initial interior strip-out and a complete re-build with To deliver and install over 500 K2 height adjustable desks and Wagstaff brand tables,turnkey project to transform a new mechanical and electrical, floor and ceiling workstations plus furniture for HPS leisure furniture, bespoke; reception desk, curveda retail area into the Honda installations. A customised Honda reception unit was supporting areas, all within a control desks, screens, soft seating, and canteenMotorcycle showroom. Much design and built along with branded point of sale restricted timescale and budget. furniture. Orangebox - Joy Chairs, Series 3 Era Screensemphasis was placed on the material and signage. The result ‘exceeds the brief’ in easyJet’s fundamental culture and Segment Pod screens.initial design with detailed a spacious environment whilst portraying the lifestyle required products that wouldrenders and a movie walkthrough benefits of the excellent products. meet the individual needs of staff.produced so the new area andshowroom experience could be Image: Wagstaff visual representationetc.venues B l a c k p o o l V i c t o r i a Ho s p i t a lLocation Design Location DesignMaple House, Birmingham Wagstaff Design Department Blackpool, Lancs Wagstaff Design DepartmentProject ProjectA complete turnkey fit out negotiated after initial tender/cost plan. To provide training, meeting Wagstaff were invited to refurbish a rather out-dated, but busy NHS restaurant area thatand conference venues offering a full catering facility and vibrant energising environment in regularly seated 350 people. Throughout the 12 week refurbishment the facility was keptkeeping with the architects designs. Works included bespoke joinery, full industrial kitchen/ open for business..catering facilities, differing floor and wall finishes, acoustically engineered wall, ceiling and The refurbishment was completed over four phases so the disruption to the restaurant’sfloor detailing including folding partitions, supplementary air conditioning and fresh air daily schedule was kept to a minimium. New flooring, ceiling voids and furniture weresystems. The total fit out was carried out in ten weeks over two floors. installed as well as new servery areas were finished with Walnut counters. Three new areas were introduced to the new open-plan restaurant area; soft seating, TV and lounge area.British Gas Phones 4uLocation Design Location DesignCardiff Wagstaff Design Crewe and Hersham Wagstaff Design Department Department (Surrey)Project Products ProjectAfter competitive tendering, • Aero Bench Workstations Modules Against very strong competition, Wagstaff was awarded the contract to provide in excess ofWagstaff Interiors were awarded • Benik Locker Modules with digital combination locks 1,000 workstations for two separate Phones 4U offices. The scope of the project included athe contract to supply, deliver • K1 x 2 storage solutions meeting room furniture comprehensive space planning exercise and the provision of a number of mock up suites. Theand install 1,500 call centre T • otal loose package solution including installation consisted of furniture for the client’s new call centres, comprising: workstations,workstations including a bespoke break-out furniture chairs, screens and pedestals, as well as extensive dining, executive and conference furniturecable management solution. solutions. All works were completed within the five week programme including floor box allocation and all commissioning of bespoke electrics and data install.Bupa HaysLocation Date Location DesignNationwide An annually reviewed contract London Wagstaff Design Department awarded in March 2004 Amos PartnershipProject Products ProjectAfter an in-depth procurement A complete loose furniture and soft Over 4 years Wagstaff developed a good working partnership with this nationwide recruitmentprocess Wagstaff were appointed furnishings package to include all furniture consultancy. We now have a good understanding of needs and time constraints in this market.primary furniture supplier for all items, curtains and accessories used Hays regularly requires a similar brief in various city/town locations; Brighton, Birmingham orareas of BUPA hospitals offices. throughout the hospitals and offices. Edinburgh. An impressive reception with small interview rooms at front of house, secure openWe compiled the ‘BUPA Hospital plan consultants area with maximum staff occupancy, with a break-out/refreshment area in theStyle Guide’ in conjunction with back office. Occupation with staff, offices are either fully fitted out from scratch or refurbished.BUPA procurement to standardise All locations regularly include relocation of staff and clearance of old offices.purchasing throughout theorganisation.
13. ICM A Centre, Un iversity o f R e a d i n g V i r g i n Mo n e y Location Design Location Design Planning Reading, Berkshire Wagstaff Design Department St Andrew Square, Wagstaff Design Wagstaff Design Edinburgh Department Department Project Project In early 2011 Virgin Money acquired 28 St Andrew Square, one of Edinburgh’s Historically, Wagstaff’s has successfully undertaken and completed many refurbishment most prestigious business addresses, for its new Headquarters. projects on behalf of the University of Reading. Recently, however, the company was To work in conjunction with Client appointed designers Spacelab to supply and install furniture commissioned to design and install a ‘city dealing room’ in the newly built ICMA centre over three floors with limited access for vehicles whilst working to a tight deadline. extension. This project called for the provision of workstations for the state of the art Being independent, we were able to source the right products to meet the brief from our vast presentation facility together with a dealing room environment incorporating dual monitors for supplier base. We procured items from Europe and the UK, collated them in our local hub in up to 42 students. The solution had to meet DDA requirements and the lecturers’ workstations Scotland, then delivered and installed to pre agreed phasing. needed to be capable of electronic adjustment. The university and many leading City Products sponsors expressed delight with the environment created by the Wagstaff Group. Mobili Poise, Vitra Conference Tables, Hitch Mylius Seating, Howe Training Tables,Photography courtesy of ICMA Centre Allermuir Seating, Prooff Ear Chairs, Zon Tables City of Ed inburgh S c o t t i s h Wa t e r Location Architect Design Location Design Planning Edinburgh, Scotland Building Design CEC Scotland Wagstaff Design Wagstaff Design Partnership Department Department Project the smooth running of this job as each floor Project Successfully tendered for in was ready, staff re-located there. Over 90% off Wagstaff Interiors Group was tasked with within their offices, due to an increase in staff 2005, Wagstaff secured a large all the waste from the project was recycled. refurbishing Scottish Water’s existing, numbers. Wagstaff was tasked with space portion of the new furniture for occupied office buildings. This included planning, to incorporate the additional staff. this prestigious new building. Products design, space planning and fit-out. The fit-out works included joinery works, new The council’s ‘Fit For Future’ Teknion ledger storage pedestals, Wagstaff has been a preferred supplier to stud walls, new ceilings, plumbing works, project meant that environmental CBS monitor arms, Orangebox G68 operator Scottish Water for 5 years and has completed flooring and decoration. The project pictured issues were an integral part of the chairs break-out furniture many projects, ranging from 10 to 500 was completed on time and on budget, it also project. Our project team, through workstations. included installation and move management in regular meetings on site, ensured Scottish Water required additional space an occupied office environment Central L ancashire P CT K in g s ’s Co l l e g e Location Architect Space Planning Location Design Planning Preston Frank Whittle Frank Whittle London Wagstaff Design Wagstaff Design Partnership Partnership Department Department Project which easy to clean and maintain; modern vinyl fabrics, Solution extra curricular activities and an opportunity for students To fit-out and furnish new café hardwearing veneer and laminate finishes. The new Wagstaff was asked to refurbish and staff to relax after college hours, as well as give the area at the Long Term colour scheme incorporated a fresh and exciting and install new cafe, reception college the opportunity to host external events. Conditioning Centre at Preston range of colours to brighten up the area as well as the and social space, including To acheive this we opened up the space to create a North End F.C. as well to create introduction of bright artwork to lighten the wall areas. servery, catering seating and more flexible working area. We removed the existing a modern friendly environment to Banquet dining area was introduced to divide areas and equipment. glass walls and doors of the old cafe area. We all visitors. also to provide maximum seating for users Our aim was to create a more introduced curved floor inserts to ‘pull’ people into the Modern dining and comfortable Products flexible working and breakout cafe. seating areas were created Orangebox; Ogmore soft seating and Perimeter area. By moving the reception area to a more central location using modern pieces of furniture modular seating. Keeler dining chair and Lyon tables. This would provide space for we allowed it be seen from both entrances. Un iversity of Reading O ff i c e of N at i o n a l St a t i s t i c s Location Design Space Planning Location Design New Business School Wagstaff Design Wagstaff Design London Wagstaff Design Reading, Berks Department Department Department Project Project Wagstaff has successfully undertaken and completed many re-furbishment projects on behalf of Wagstaff Interiors Group has undertaken a number of refurbishments for the Office of National the University of Reading recently completing installation of new ‘city dealing room’ in the newly Statistics in their Newport, Titchfield and London premises. These refurbishments have been built ICMA centre. undertaken within a framework agreement in 2006 and 2008 - Contract Type GCI. Key build Wagstaff complimented the architectural features of the new building with creative and initiatives and innovations include sustainable build policy and future proof materials. functional furniture products for their new library, atrium, meeting and lecture rooms and administrative areas. Products Orangbox task seating, Wagstaff desking systems and metal and wooden storage units.
14. P u b l ic s e c t o r FRA M E W ORKS AGREE M ENTS CBC: Central Buyi n g C o n s o r t i u m ESPO: Easter n Shires Purchasing Organisation LCSG: London Contracts and Supplie s Group w a g s t a f f C l i e n t Li s t The Wagstaff ethos is one of continuing relationships. We will never 11 leave a project incomplete or a client dissatisfied. Our continued aim is to be your first choice trusted contractor for all your office interior requirements.The CBC framework agreement was set up to serve Under the ESPO framework agreement Wagstaff supplies London Contract Supplies Group framework agreement wasapproximately 20 County Councils such as Kent, Hampshire, office furniture to Councils, Schools, Colleges throughout set up to serve the procurement needs of approximately 20 ofDorset, Luton and Hertfordshire. Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Warwickshire, Nottinghamshire, all the London boroughs such as Camden, Lewisham, Newham, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk. Southwark, Lambeth, and Haringey to name but a few. North Tyneside PCT Glaxo SmithKline Coleman Tilley Tarrant Sutton Crawley Borough Council Thurrock Borough Council Princess Alexandra NHS Trust Global Crossings Crown Prosecution Service Crown Agents Wandsworth Borough Council Queen Mary Westfield College Hitachi Europe Digby Brown Department of Health Waverley Borough Council Queen Mary’s Spire NHS Trust ICI Group Le Brasseur J Tickle Eastern Shires Purchasing West Berkshire Council Royal United Hospital ICL Pinsent Curtis Biddle Consortium (ESPO) Westminster City Council Southern Cross Healthcare LUPC: London Un i v e r s i t i e s NHS Supply Chain SUPC: Sout her n Universities Inchcape Volkswagen (Romford) The Court Service Elmbridge Borough Council South Tyneside PCT Purchasing Conso r t i u m Purchasing Consortium Ingersoll-Rand Essex County Council RETAIL St Thomas’s Hospital Initial Cleaning Services PROPERTY Essex Police British Petroleum The Royal Marsden NHS Trust Kodak Polychrome CONSTRUCTION Foreign Commonwealth Office Dixons The Royal Pharmaceutical Society West Sussex Health Authority L’Oreal Golden Amey Facilities Management Fife Council Fortnum Mason Worthing Southlands Hospitals Logica CMG Anvic Developments Hertfordshire Business Services Habitat Lucent Technologies Bovis Homes Hertsmere Borough Council Harrods HOTELS Marconi Software Solutions Calico Housing Higher Education Purchasing Harvey Nichols Forte Crest Mitsubishi Electric CB Richard Ellis Consortium, Wales (HEPCW) H.R.Owen Forum Hotel London Motorola Costain Group Highways Agency Instore Four Seasons Hotel Nikon Emlor Homes Historic Scotland Jaeger Grosvenor Thistle Hotel Nippon Paint Gardiner Theobold HM Prison Service J Sainsbury Plc Hilton Hotel Park Air Electronics George Wimpey Home Office Liberty Hyatt Carlton Tower Pioneer Europe G. E. Sharpe House of Commons McDonalds Restaurant Ltd Hyde Park Hotel Polyflor Institute of Civil Engineers House of Lords NextThis framework contract covers all universities and colleges Wagstaff hold the sought after NHS Framework Agreement for This framework contract covers all universities in the south of Proctor Gamble Institute of Electrical Engineers IDeA Sears Holdingswithin the M25 area and are responsible for existing building England Wales. Current annual expenditure with Wagstaff England and Wales. Wagstaff are proud to be one of the top four Kensington Palace Thistle Hotel Langham Hotel Rayovac Europe Jarvis Construction Kent County Supplies Selfridgesrefurbishments and new build projects. Interiors Group exceeds £4,000,000 per annum. providers on this prestigious contract. Le Meridien Waldorf Hotel RMC Group Johnson Controls Lancashire Care NHS Trust Waitrose Sheraton Park Tower Hotel Rugby Cement Land Securities Lancashire Fire Rescue Services Swallow Hotels Saffrey Champness Norwest Holst Construction Liverpool City Council TRAVEL TRANSPORT The Dorchester Hotel Samsung Europe Overbury London Contracts Supplies Group BAE Systems Thistle Tower Hotel Seagram Town Country Planning (LCSG) British Airways Shell International Wates City of London Properties London Borough Lewisham EasyJet INSURANCE Sigma Aerospace Wates Construction London Borough of Barnet EuroStarACCOUNTANCY Global Asset Management Group 4 Civil Service College Kodax Smith Nephew Weston Homes London Borough of Bexley Gatwick Express AegonBDO Stoy Hayward Gross Fine Pension Fund Hays Specialist Recruitment College of North East London Imperial War Museum Tarmac Services W. S. Atkins London Borough of Brent Go Ahead GroupBentley Jennison Business Solutions Allianz Cornhill Insurance Henderson Investors Heidrick Struggles Cornwall College Irish Tourist Board Insurance Advisory Services Tetley London Borough of Croydon IcelandairDeloitte Touche HSBC Bank Plc Inmarsat David Young Community Academy ITV Granada Legal General Thales Fieldforce PUBLISHING MEDIA London Borough of Greenwich Lloyds Register of ShippingGrant Thornton ICAP Johnson Controls Edge Hill College of Higher Littlewoods Lloyds of London Thales Translink British Broadcasting Corporation London Borough of Hammersmith London Air Traffic Control ServiceHays Specialist Recruitment Lazard Asset Management Ladbroke Racing Education Liverpool Institute ofInstitute of Chartered Accountants Lehman Brothers International Michael Page Group Folkestone Academy Performing Arts Marsh UK The Coal Authority BSkyB Corporation Fulham London TransportPriceWaterhouseCoopers Liffe Mori Telephone Surveys Glyne Gap School London Film Festival National Provident Institution The Rank Group British Film Institute London Borough of Islington London Underground Lloyds’s Register Mott MacDonald Greenwich Community College Madame Tussauds Norwich Union The Wellcome Trust Consumers Association London Borough of Kensington My Travel GroupARCHITECTURAL DESIGN Lloyds TSB Bank MWB Business Exchange Highway College MTV Networks Europe Oliver Wyman Unilever Croner Publications London Borough of Lambeth P O Ferries Bulk ShippingConran Design Group Mitsubishi International Finance Ogilvy Mather Imperial College of Science Museum of London Prudential Assurance Vanguard Textiles Dennis Publishing London Borough of Merton Port of London AuthorityDouglas Marriott Worby Morgan Stanley Group Oracle Corporation Kingston University Rank Leisure Holdings Royal London Group Xerox Ebookers.com London Borough of Newham RailtrackFoster Partners Nasdaq International Rank Xerox London Business School Royal Academy of Arts Royal Sun Alliance Insurance Group Express Newspapers London Borough of Southwark Serco Integrated TransportRobinson National Provident Institution Readers Digest Association London Metropolitan University Royal National Theatre Standard Poor’s MOTORING Financial Times Business London Borough of Sutton Southern Eastern RailwaysGensler Associates National Savings Saville Co London School of Economics Royal Shakespeare Company AA Freeserve London Borough of Tower Hamlets The Maersk Company Sun Life of CanadaGMW Partnership NatWest Banl Plc Securicor Guarding London School of Publishing Stoke City F.C. Benfield Group Granada Media London Borough of Wandsworth Thomas Cook Swiss Re Life HealthMet Studio Nomura International Stourbridge Advanced London Universities Purchasing The British Museum British School of Motoring Hatrick Productions London Universities Purchasing Tibbett Britten Virgin DirectMichael Aukett Architects Northern Rock Consortium (LUPC) The Really Useful Group Group News International Consortium (LUPC) United AirlinesMorgan Lovell Design Build Rothschilds CHARITY Park Lane College, Leeds The Royal Opera House MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIAL Cooper Park Lane Penguin Books Medway CouncilProctor Associates Scarborough Building Society Charity Commission President Kennedy School The Theatre Royal AMP (Great Britian) Dagenham Motors Group Talkback Productions Meteorological Office UTILITIESRoyal Institue of British Architects Schroder Venture Advisors Imperial Cancer Research Fund Rugby School Virgin Cinemas Anchor Foods Honda Motorcycles The Advertising Standards Authority Metropolitan Police British Gas Services Standard Bank London Multiple Sclerosis Society Royal Holloway UniversityBANKS FINANCIAL Oxfam Southern Universities Purchasing HEALTH Anixter Jaguar Cars The Guardian Ministry of Defence British Gas Trading Sun BankAllied Bank Philippines The Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi RSPCA Consortium (SUPC) Birmingham Health Authority Associated British Ports Northgate Vehicle Solutions Trinity Mirror National Audit Office CentricaBank Brussels Lambert The United Bank of Kuwait Shelter St.James’s the Great Primary School Blackpool NHS Education Centre Bayer RAC Motoring Services World Television Newbury District Council National Grid TranscoBank of England Towry Law Financial Services The Gatsby Charitable Foundation St. Ursula’s School for Girls British Dental Association Bentley (Manchester) The Institute of Advanced Motorists Yahoo.com Newcastle City Council Northumbrian WaterBarclays Asset Finance UBS Asset Management Holding The National Trust Surrey Roehampton University British Medical Association BP International North Eastern Purchasing Consortium Phones 4UBarclays Bank Virgin One Account The Refugee Council The Royal College of Radiologists BUPA BPP Holdings OVERSEAS AGENCIES PUBLIC SECTOR (NEPO) Scottish Southern EnergyBank of New York Mellon Woolwich Building Society The Salvation Army Thurrock College Central Manchester NHS Trust British Steel EMBASSIES American Embassy North Hertfordshire District Council Scottish GasBPI University College London Central Middlesex Hospital British Telecom Bahrain Embassy Assa Training Learning North Tyneside Council Scottish WaterCantor Fitzgerald International BUSINESS SERVICES COMPUTING University of Cambridge Eastbourne NHS Trust Brunei High Commission Benefits Agency Ofgem Southern Water Cadbury SchweppesClifford Chance 3i CISCO Systems University of London Great Ormond Street Hospital Canadian High Commission British Refugee Council Office of National Statistics Thames Water Calor GasCitibank Agfa Monotype Datapoint University of Newcastle Upon Tyne Greater Glasgow Health Board Columbian Embassy Cabinet Office Portsmouth City Council West Wales Utilities CanonCommerzbank of Germany Atos Origin Dell Computer Corporation University of Reading Guy’s Hospital Embassy Of The Arab Republic Central Buying Consortium (CBC) Royal Air Force United UtilitiesCoutts Co Colgate Palmolive Boon Sons DST International University of Surrey Kings College Hospital Compass Group of Egypt Chelmsford Borough Council Royal Borough of KensingtonCredit Lyonnais Securities Card Protection Plan Global Crossings University of Wales London Ambulance Service Confederation of British Industry Embassy of the State of Bahrain City of Edinburgh Council ChelseaCredit Suisse First Boston Carillon Services Microsoft University of Warwick Manchester Public Health Laboratory Courtaulds Coatings Nigeria High Commission City of London Royal MailDow Jones International Christie International Sun Europe Manchester Royal InfirmaryEconomic Commission ENTERTAINMENT Mayday Healthcare NHS Trust Dalkia Energy Technical Services US Army City of London Police Serious Fraud Squad Dalkia Energy Technical ServicesEgg De La Rue EDUCATION Ardent Productions Medical Research Council Decieor, Carita Shiseido City of Westminster Scottish Enterprise GrampianEuropean Bank for Reconstruction Direct Dialog Aston University British Broadcasting Corporation NHS North of Tyne Exxon Mobil Group LEGAL Corporation of London South Tyneside CouncilFirst National Bank Drake Beam Morin Barking College Cameron Mackintosh NHS Supplies North Thames Gallaher Clyde Co Commonwealth Secretariat Southend Borough CouncilFuji Bank Etc Venues City University EA Mobile NHS Supply Chain Gillette Clifford Chance Coventry City Council The British Council