Be the first to like this
Are you interested in using Google+ for your company, but don’t know where to start? Have you heard that Google has integrated G+ into its organic search results and want to explore the SEO benefits …
Are you interested in using Google+ for your company, but don’t know where to start? Have you heard that Google has integrated G+ into its organic search results and want to explore the SEO benefits of G+ for your business? Are you curious about Google+ Brand Pages for your organization but don't know how to start? Do you already have a presence on Twitter and Facebook and want to know whether to allocate precious resources to another social media platform? Have you seen G+ on the Internet and are +1-curious and want to learn how to integrate your brand with G+ and Google?
In this Webinar, you’ll find out how to:
• Set up your G+ personal account and profile, the basis for inclusion on the G+ for business community
• Set up your G+ Brand Page to best promote your brand and attract customers
• Create and share content with the goal of engaging current customers as well as prospective customers and partners
• Use G+ Circles and Hangout as a way of targeting and engaging with your followers
• Set up your privacy on your personal G+ to optimized search engine indexing for maximum SEO impact.
In this free 30-minute Biznology® Webinar, Chris Abraham explains how to set up Google+, from your personal G+ profile to your corporate Brand Page. Chris will show you how to open up your page for maximum SEO benefit and share ways to attract followers and keep them interested. Chris will also explore ways of engaging your followers so that they become both brand ambassadors and customers.
Special sponsored presentation by Abraham Harrison LLC, Brick Marketing, and Marketing Pilgrim
Chris Abraham is one of the bloggers at Biznology. Chris is a leading expert in online public relations with a focus on blogger outreach, blogger engagement, and Internet reputation management. Chris was recently named as one of the top 50 social media power influencers on Forbes and one of the top 10 social media influencers of 2011 by Marketwire.