2. Holland Code My 3 Holland Codes Results . E- Enterprising: People who like to work with people, influencing, persuading, performing, leading or managing for organizational goals or economic gain I- Investigative: People who like to observe, learn, investigate, analyze, evaluate or solve problems. A- Artistic - People who have artistic, innovating or intuition abilities and like to work in unstructured situations using their imagination and creativity
3. About me. I am a kinetics learner I like to visualize things instead of just reading them off a piece of paper. My long term goal is to peruse a career in the health care field and help people for the rest of my life. In 5 years I see my self graduated from undergraduate and perusing a masters degree in exercise sciences. MY short term goal is to get more involved in school classes that involve me learning about the field I want to be in. I would like to one day be a head strength and conditioning coach at a major university. My learning style is I like to visualize things and see them in front of me. I like to use repetition method while studying with index cards. I also am interested in the field of United States Law and Training.
4. Foundations Building Blocks 1. Self Esteem- Whenever I start a adventure or begin on a journey that will require my best efforts I always believe in myself and the way I am trying to accomplish something. The thing that sets me apart from most people is I want to be the best no matter what I do in life. 2. Descion Making- Whenever I have a goal and decide to work towards in I always write down what it is exactly I want to do and how I am going to do it. Whenever I am forced to make a decision about somethings I always consider the facts as well as the PROS an the CONS of the situation. I am 100% aware what the risks are when ever I do something and decide whether or not it is worth it. Responsibly- This is the one quality that I like to take very seriously. Whenever I have an assignment due I always plan ahead and never wait until the last minute to complete it. I am an athlete and I have responsibilities as a team member that need to be taken care of.
5. Building Blocks To Improve Leadership- This is a quality that I would like to improve on because It is required in some of the fields that I am interested in taking part in. If I decide to join a branch of the army I will need to lead people and be able to help others when they are in need. Creative thinking- I want to be in the health care industry and this requires learning how others have been creative, using my imagination to create ideas, trying new ways to do things, and finally looking at new and innovative methods to do things. Problem Solving- Analyzing information, understanding the problem in which you have in front of you and how you are going to go about solving it. Defining the problem, Solving the Problem and finally putting it all together and applying the solution.
6. LawyerRepresent clients in criminal and civil litigation and other legal proceedings,draw up legal documents, and manage or advise clients on legal transactions.May specialize in a single area or may practice broadly in many areas of lawI believe that this will represent my personality because I am very interested inLaw and how the United States of America’s Law system works. I also like toanalyze data and figure out how it can correlate into solving a problem. I alsolike being challenged and seeing how I can conquer something.
7. Reporter Collect data about newsworthy events by interview, investigation and observation. You may be able to present this data in the form of a newspaper, television and radio. - Writing- communicating affectively with in writing with a particular audience. Time Management- need to be able to manage your time doing a story so you get all the valid information in order to provide an in depth analysis about a given event - Speaking – you will need to be a good speaker because you will be interviewing people. $27,260 (per year) for entry level workers, and $77,760 (per year) for experienced workers I think that this job supports my personality because I am very into sports and can memorize stats/data from multiple different sports. I think I could be a very good sports reporter.
8. Historian 1. Research the history of a particular country or region, or of a specific time period. 2. Present historical accounts in terms of individuals or social, ethnic, political, economic, or geographic groupings. 3. Determine which topics to research, or pursue research topics specified by clients or employers. Investigative occupations frequently involve working with ideas, and require an extensive amount of thinking. These occupations can involve searching for facts and figuring out problems mentally. These occupation will tear you down mentally.
9. Birkman Personality Test People with red Interests like hands-on / problem solving job responsibilities and professions that involve practical, technical, and objective activities. Red Interests include: building, implementing, organizing, producing, and delegating, which often lead to work in manufacturing, managing, directing, small business owning, and surgery. People with blue styles prefer to perform their job responsibilities in a manner that is supportive and helpful to others with a minimum of confrontation. They prefer to work where they have time to think things through before acting. People with blue style tend to be insightful, reflective, selectively sociable, creative, thoughtful, emotional, imaginative, and sensitive. Usually they thrive in a cutting edge, informally paced, future-oriented environment. You will want to choose a work environment or career path in which your style is welcomed and produces results.
10. Training Specialist Day in the Life - Training is one of many specialized subdivisions in the field of human resources. While human resource managers typically deal with things like staffing and personnel issues, total quality management, recruiting, and hiring and firing of employees, a training specialist’s job is much more defined within the field Since training specialists fall under the umbrella of human resources, all personnel, training, and labor relations occupations are closely related Becoming a training specialist can in fact be very stressful. You will need to be able to adapt to clients constantly changing and adapting to the environment and also the programs in which you are developing.
11. FBI agents investigate people suspected of violating federal law, including serial killers, kidnappers, bank robbers, bombers, and perpetrators of mail fraud I think this job would be very difficult in the sense that you have to travel so much and information isnt just handed to you have to go out and find it. I also think this would be a good fit for me because I like to investigate data and see how it fits with the task that I am trying to complete.
12. Navy Officer Of all the branches of the armed forces, the Navy is often viewed as the one most flavored with the scent of adventure. the Navy were a company, its officers would be the management and board of directors. Electricians, administrators, combat specialists and all the rest of the jobs necessary to run the Navy are headed by officers I think that this job would fit me well because I think that I am good at decision making and I have very good discipline. If I wanted to really be a good Navy Officer. I am interested in attending The United States Naval academy and taken part in their track and field team.