2. <ul><li>Cavs.com </li></ul><ul><li>From July 2007 to April 2008 Cavs.com had over 10.2 Million visits </li></ul><ul><li>From July 2007 to April 2008 fans viewed over 41.4 Million pages </li></ul><ul><li>More Unique Visitors – Cavs.com averaged almost 500,000 unique visitors per month </li></ul>
3. <ul><li>Online terminology </li></ul><ul><ul><li>The evolution of the internet has produced some confusion with online terminology. Here’s a few of the most common terms you’ll use. </li></ul></ul>Pageview – Any successful internet link that produces a live page on a Website. Used to be known as “Hits”. Impression – The ad unit that appears on a Website in a consistently dedicated area or space.
4. Online terminology URL – Web address. Nav Bar (Navigation Bar) – The area on a Website where users can find drop down menus to access deeper layers of content. Drop Down Menu – The area housed by the nav bar that displays content categories. It appears when scrolled over or clicked. Right Rail – The area of a Webpage that typically houses advertising and more interactive content.
5. Online terminology 728 x 90 ad space (Super Banner, Billboard, Leaderboard) 120 x 60 ad space (button, logo spot) Share of Voice – The percentage of ad units served on a given number of pageviews. Example: If there’s 10,000 ad impressions served over 100,000 pageviews on a given day the daily share of voice is 10 percent. Roadblock - when one partner owns both key ad positions on one page as Alltel does here.
6. Online terminology 300 x 250 ad space (medium rectangle, cube) 160 x 600 ad space (skyscraper) Click thru url – The address inside an ad impression that directs the user to a new page.
7. Win Cavs tickets Splash Page (Landing Page) - A local destination point that typically lays over a national site’s homepage. Online terminology Fixed position – An area of a Website where a partner logo has a permanent home and is not in an ad rotation.
8. EPS File (EPS of logo) – Art file that allows our creative team to build ad units for display on cavs.com Online terminology Ad tags – A link sent via email that identifies the ad unit creative and click thru that will be positioned on a Website. In the case of Cavs.com and CavFanatic.com, these links will be forwarded to the NBA office with section and impression goals.
9. Flash intro - When the gateway to a Website is covered by an animated video-like production to build hype or attract attention to an event or site content item. Online terminology Page takeover – When an ad unit or editorial feature falls on top of a users next desired page. There’s usually an escape “x” in the top right or lower left corner.
10. Email options Cavalier Insider Newsletter: 107,000 distribution every Monday throughout the regular season and post season and as needed during the off season (160x600 and 120x60 ad units) Cavaliers Partner Offer Newsletter: 25,000 opt-in distribution every Tuesday throughout the regular season and post season and as needed during the off season. Up to 4 partners per, or exclusive sends.