1. Broadcast to thousands of cycling customers andinfluencers, Vegas Live is a daily, live-streamedwebcast from Interbike that explores the industryshottest gear, athletes, icons, and trends as theybecome breaking news.Give your fans and customer exclusive, live accessto a closed, industry-only trade show throughCompetitive Cyclists Facebook page and TetonGravity Researchs web site.
2. WHAT IT IS:VEGAS LIVE is a daily, live-streamed minute TV show Consumers are now more savvy than ever andbroadcast live on Competitive Cyclist and demand to be privy to the same information as indus-Tetongravity.com and Facebook page, from the try insiders. This open look into the workings of theInterBike 2012 trade show. industry is a natural progression of the way digital and social media channels have sated consumers’Hosted by industry media veteran Doug thirst for information on what is hot, trending andSchnitzspahn, and on the floor reporters, the pro- influential in the industry. While most media outletsgram will celebrate the movers, shakers, beacons report post-show, VEGAS LIVE puts gear addicts andand innovations of the cycling industry in a live, talk outdoor enthusiasts in the heat of the action—whereshow-style TV program. they rightfully belong.Interbike brings the outdoor industry’s athletes, The live show will leverage a theater-style, interactiveicons, influencers, and gear gurus all together in one atmosphere by encouraging and answering questionsplace at one time, and VEGAS LIVE will take advan- from the studio and online audience during the live-tage of the confluence of talent to have frank, fun stream via Facebook and Twitter, ensuring the high-conversations about current events, trends, gear est level of social interaction.and industry gossip.Like FUEL TV for the cycling industry, VEGAS LIVEwill celebrate the people and products that make aunique and dynamic cycling community. It will alsoopen up the cutting edge happenings of the tradeshow to a much larger consumer audience.
3. HOST DISTRIBUTIONDoug Schnitzspahn - Schnitzspahn is an award- VEGAS LIVE will be live-streamed through a dedicated tab on Competitive Cyclist’s Facebookwinning writer who spent five years as editor of page (480,000 fans).the Outdoor Retailer Show Daily and currently iseditor-in-chief of Elevation Outdoors. His work Vegas Live will be broadcast from a dedicated page onhas appeared in Outside, Mens Journal, National TetonGravity.com (450,000-500,000 uniques/month), and be promoted via their community and FacebookGeographic Adventure, Islands, The Chicago and Twitter feeds.Tribune and High Country News. He has reportedon the outdoor industry at SNEWS and edited the As a sponsor, you will also be able to host a live-stream of the show through your FACEBOOK page or blog.Outdoor Industry Association’s Active OutdoorRecreation Report. VEGAS LIVE will also be streamed on UStream.tv’s sports channel. TARGET AUDIENCEVEGAS LIVE’s target audience includes the industry members who are attending the show in search of analternative perspective on the latest industry and show news, viewing the program while they check emailand their social networks before they head to the Sands.Additionally, live-streaming the show through Competitive Cyclist’s Facebook page will reach fans andcustomers of the store. Competitive Cyclist’s customers are some of the most influential consumers in thecycling marketplace, providing reviews and opinions on gear and brands that have a direct effect onbuying decisions.
4. SEGMENTS PROMOTIONVEGAS LIVE will be broadcast four times a daily, at the FreeRange Media will drive awareness andtop of the hour between 11am and 3pm viewership by promoting the program through a variety of traditional and social media channels before,Each broadcast will be 15 minutes long and include one during, and after the show including:Q&A with a cycling celebrity or icon, one new gearfeature, and one trivia contest. Facebook ads linking to Competitive Cyclist’s tabThe midday slot will provide ample time to promote eachsegment, driving views and engagement. The 15-minute Facebook sponsored stories linking toslots is designed to keep the short-attention-span audi- CompetitiveCylist’s tabence engaged as much as possible. Competitive Cyclist will promote VEGAS LIVEVEGAS LIVE Show will also include: through their Facebook pageThe Love Seat: A spot in which Promoted Tweets linking to the Ustream feedpeople/companies product, event, or personalannouncements can get some love. Social media influencer outreach campaignWhat happened to the hippies? Daily and during-the-show Tweeting with #Interbike hashtagMetro a No-No: It’s all about lifestyle, or is it? Industry press releases leading into and duringDirtbagging: An athlete with a project looking the showfor sponsors?The Next New Thing: “See anything cool?” isthe age-old INTERBIKE question. The show willanswer that query and examine under-the-radarpeople, gear, and businesses.
5. SPONSOR LEVELSTITLE SPONSOR - $4,000The live-stream feed broadcast on one of your social mediaproperties30 second commercialPre-roll and credit coverageOn-air thank yousMention in all promotional materialsLogo with link on consumer pageFeatured in all promotional materials and press releases.SUPPORTING SPONSOR - $2,500The live-stream feed broadcast on one of your social mediaproperties30 second commercialPre-roll and credit coverageOn-air thank yousMention in all promotional materialsSPONSOR $1,000Livestream feed to one of your social media propertiesPre roll and credit coverage
6. IS A FREERANGE MEDIA PRODUCTIONFOR MORE INFORMATION CALL: Mike Geraci FreeRange Media (307) 413-0114 email@example.com