GOOD MORNING GUYS!!
1. FREDERICK C.L.P.S. (135040100111160)
2. ANINDITA DWI L.
3. MIFTAKHUL JANNAH(135040101111007)
4. PATRICIA SRISERE I. (135040101111019)
5. RIZKA WAHYU P
G m nat i on i s t he devel opm of a seed f r omi t s em yoni c f or m
t o t he bi r t h of a new pl ant .
Fact or s t hat i nf l uence i n ger m nat i on ar e :
I nt er nal
Ext er nal
Base on cot yl edon,i t ’s der i ved i nt o :
The st eps of ger m nat i on pr ocesses ar e :
I m bi t i o
Em yo i s
is a process of taking inroganic material to make
new organic matter through the combining of
carbon dioxide and water using solar energy.
THIS PROCESS ONLY OCCURS IN GREEN
PLANTS, BLUE-GREEN ALGAE, AND CERTAIN
DESCRIPTION ABOUT THE PROCESS
• what allows the plants to make their own food
• allows the chlorophyll inside each leaf to capture
• The captured energy is used to build carbohydrates
from simple raw materials. (water, carbon dioxide
and minerals) These carbohydrates, also known as
sugar, are the plants food.
• The plant uses some of the sugar, but also stores
• Photosynthesis also needs the following raw
materials to function: carbon, oxygen and
• Animals breath out carbon dioxide, so this gives the
plants oxygen and carbon.
• Plants receive the hydrogen through water.
• The materials enter the plant either at the roots or